Sign in to follow this  
nephilim

Alien Attacker Vessel v2.0 WIP

indeed

@Jack-o

it postponed atm

im a perfectionist and im having a headache edit the wire of the f-117 -.- ..

its just bloddy difficult..

te id4 attacker was just nearly completition thtas why i focus on it atm

@ Dec. 04 2005,05:06)]that sketch is sweet but aren't the legs on the tripod longer than that?

Thank you. And yes, are much longer, but in this sketch the legs are unfinished,if you pay attention even there´s no feet or fingers. I wanted to show the main body only.

greetings smile_o.gif

I see....    I found a cool link to the tripod call: Tripod Call

If you have windows media player, when u open the sound, go to file - save as if u want to save the sound file

biggrin_o.gif

O yea i can not wait for this release. Everything looks very nice. Great job neph!! AFTER ID4, WE WANT TRIPODS!!!!!

very nice! love Sci-Fi stuff in OFP. Always wanted to make a war of the worlds type mission! If any one does make tri-pods id love to see the classicle version (the one of jeff wayens war of the worlds musicle cover.) but hell any alien looking tri-pods will make me happy! biggrin_o.gif keep up the good work!

yup, the greatest part of the movie.. Yes we all want tripods,but let him decide for himself. he will make the wise decision in what to do....:) i have some questions with the id4 addon.. Like are the destroyer ships going to be 15 miles in diameter? Are there going to be shileds like in the movie? and how long does it take to destroy? lol just tell us waht you can about everything!!!! sweet..thanks. great job again

yup, the greatest part of the movie.. Yes we all want tripods,but let him decide for himself. he will make the wise decision in what to do....:) i have some questions with the id4 addon.. Like are the destroyer ships going to be 15 miles in diameter? Are there going to be shileds like in the movie? and how long does it take to destroy? lol just tell us waht you can about everything!!!! sweet..thanks. great job again

he? whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]Quote (wenker @ Dec. 09 2005,07:38)

he?

haha my thoughts exactly rofl.gif

my my nephilim, what big...moobs you have crazy_o.gifrofl.gif

haha jen JOKE!! put the knife down!!!

Wildo

the city destroyers are beta by now

the shields dont work for them atm

the whole shield system is not exactly liek it works i teh movie

well the shields flicker once the vessel is hit

but the "wave" doesnt really start where the vessel´s been hit

therefore im curretnly rewrting the script to make that possible

the city destroyers are only 1 mile big in ofp..

and thats scripted with ghost objects due its sheer size..

a real 25 mile big CD is possible in ofp sad_o.gif

@wildo

wheres my katana!! GRR :P

Sweet...i can not wait till you get this all done.. i just want to shoot the city destroyers down smile_o.gif 1 miles in ofp... is that still big? like in comparison...would it cover the entire malden airport? smaller? bigger? and are they gonna move fast or slow? Damn i ask to many questions! IM SORRY! im just supper excited.

ohhh city destroyers too yay.gif

i've always wanted to have them in a game and shoot them down or something pistols.gif

maybe when the pack is released i might put out some team objective mode, like one side west fighter aircrafts and one side that is alien attack wessels and the aliens objective to defend the cd. and west to take it down.

Im wondering if it is possible to make the city destroyer ship have that weak spot like in the movie? If a daring pilot would crash his aircraft into the middle where the main laser would open up and fire down towards the ground, and make the whole ship starting fires all over the place and crash and burn? biggrin_o.gif

it is possible.. its actually very possible, back about a year or a year and a half ago, my coder had this script witha nuke..( this was for a building) you had to basically clear all of the roof tops and not shoot certain spot or you would blow the whole building up.. now i do not know if it would work the same with an actual vehicle, especially something as complex as a aircraft.... i dunno if i can find it when the pack is released i will try it and then let you know. and you said " A 25miles CD is Pssible in ofp) did you mean impossible?

I think i have watched Id4 13 times in the past 5 days.... thats messed up.

Quad post. wow_o.gif

Edit your previous post if your not intending to post anything intelligent.

I'd like to try this addon out as well but spamming wont get it to you any faster.

DO YOU UNDER STAND???I CANT HELP IT!!! But ok ill stop... when you dont hear from anyone in a few days, you get worried smile_o.gif

And I tought I had issues...

Great work neph, I look forward for your addons.

neo armageddons is currently adding some new script

be patient

what do you plan to use for the sounds? The Movie? The Game? Just Curious. BTW Like everyone else has said Excellent Job. Ever sense i saw the Movie I have wanted to fl around in one of these and the games ive bought just dont compare. Kudos