Sign in to follow this  
Monkey Lib Front

Usmc uh-1n

Quote[/b] ]Man, what an heart warming encouragement for Prep H to work on it again... doh !

biggrin_o.gif

About the scale i totally agree with Miles...if reduced it would look weird without any doubt...

I'm really really happy to hear you like it guys! A great satisfaction! biggrin_o.gif

Thank you for all these compliments! biggrin_o.gif

Anyway i don't want to keep'em all for me. Without the time Lupus spent on checking and fixing all the five models, answering my questions and helping me with his suggestions, support, patience and kindness, this addon would be probably lower in quality! Thanks again pal! wink_o.gif

I must say,that this heli is beautiful  smile_o.gif

really impressive job guys

unclesam.gif

A really great update of this helicopter

It has now a definitive place in the @USMC mod folder on my OFP install.

Great job to all involved icon14.gif

I looked at the model in O2 and wow.. Man.. Only two LODs? The less detailed one as a res of 22?

Can you make more LODs please? Like.. Oh.. 6 at the minimum? These would be good in missions but not if they drop FPS because of no distance LODs sad_o.gif

Nice chopper though.

Bitching about the chopper size when everything else is off scale in the game perfect exapmle is the Us 5 ton, and east BMP. =P

You never noticed that a defualt BIS human is nearly 7 ft tall.. Correction over 7 ft tall. Leave it alone or result having clipping issues again Missile rails were pulled, thats what the Marines have Cobras & Harriers for.

Will there ever be another updated version of this helicopter with difrent textures( Camo ) or just make it look alittle better??

I mean it looks great, but theres not much for varionts like the SEF CH53

Will there ever be another updated version of this helicopter with difrent textures( Camo ) or just make it look alittle better??

What's the point of making it just a little bit better if it's already great? icon_rolleyes.gif

Little demands like that keep addonmakers stuck to improving addons over and over instead of making new stuff. crazy_o.gif

What's the point of making it just a little bit better if it's already great? icon_rolleyes.gif

Little demands like that keep addonmakers stuck to improving addons over and over instead of making new stuff.  crazy_o.gif

This comes back to the question of quality versus quantity