Sign in to follow this  
XeLSiS

Pacific War Mod

site is down atm, but our new one is gonna be a e107 web template and such, its kidna gonna be like PHP-Nuke, but anyway, itll have clan, and other stuff so wink_o.gif

Shin is active in WW1 mod and abandoned this mod?

Sure would like that Jap carrier ingame

Well guys hearing that, that makes it final, he wont respond to me sad_o.gif

Well I must say it has been awhile, but I have some time coming up and since I do not wish to start working on any of the Modern Warfare Mod Islands until I can see what new features the next World Editor has in ArmA, I think im gonna start backup on Iwo Jima smile_o.gif

Hell, maybe something will come out of this lol! pistols.giffirefoxlover.gif

Pacific War Mod Relaunches guys!

I think i posted this in an earlier post but I cant find it so anyway, we have updates on the site and forums up again, so if you wish to view them, Go the Pacific War Mod site! Also have a couple pics up as well!

Enjoy

yeah!!!!! congrats XeLSiS !!!...A new revamp perspective on the warfront! Nothing like flying prop planes over sea and laying waste onto beach assualt troopers as ships fire salvo after salvo on snipers in the coasttree lines tounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.gif ....sugar rush compared to modern warfare where in 3 secs a beach assualt is over.

Ahhh great news!

Best of luck with it! It'll be fantastic to have a nice scrap against Hiroshi! pistols.gif

Ok got lots of little Halloween goodies on our site if you guys wanna check it out, including a new addon smile_o.gif

www.kaos-squad.org/Pacific

Congrats XeLSiS, glad to see it still happening.Had me worried.

I'm still here, and yes I would like to help.I would like to join an active Pacific mod for ARMA.

I have been gathering reference and materials for years now.

I have in progress:

New F4F Wildcat, Hellcat

and the same Gato sub I am doing the interior

Is the only stuff I been working on lately and its top notch

I'll check into your forums

Looks, good..i hope that there will be some scripts for troop unloading thumbs-up.gif

1 Note: It was fun working out the details for it with him, lmao

1 Note: It was fun working out the details for it with him, lmao

dntknw.gif AT do it better, because he's just some crazy old coot putting everyone in odd's way ! madness.gif

tnx Boss victory.gif

released 2 new japanese fighter addons today, check our Forum to download them... Planes are the Ki-84 & Ki-48

Remember to signup on the forum! ~Enjoy~

Released 3 new downloads today

the P-40, a Japanese Scout Car, and a Japanese Armed Merchent Vessel, you can download them in the forum in the Airplane/Ship/Vehicle sections. Enjoy!

http://armed-assault.net/pacificwar/Forum/index.php

These 3 addons will also be our LAST OFP RELEASED Addons. Sorry for the people stuck in OFP atm sad_o.gif

These 3 addons will also be our LAST OFP RELEASED Addons. Sorry for the people stuck in OFP atm sad_o.gif

Thanks smile_o.gif good job anyhow.

Maybe you's can do an ArmA version biggrin_o.gif

exactly, we'll continue to make them in OFP until ArmA tools are released then do bug fixes and improvements and convert them into ArmA smile_o.gif then start on new ones, but while waiting we'll continue to make them in OFP. thumbs-up.gif

Just a comment that I am still around and I do want to make Pacific addons for Armed Assault.

Been very busy, took over a bodyshop by myself and been working 7 days a week,sometimes 20 hour days.All this work will benefit me in the end I'm sure.

With Christmas and ARMA just coming out,I will need a bit.

Also sold my home PC,still have 4 others but in disarray

Just a comment that I am still around and I do want to make Pacific addons for Armed Assault.

Been very busy, took over a bodyshop by myself and been working 7 days a week,sometimes 20 hour days.All this work will benefit me in the end I'm sure.

With Christmas and ARMA just coming out,I will need a bit.

Also sold my home PC,still have 4 others but in disarray

What happened to your Zero? , cant you you release a beta or something before you jump over to ARMA ?

A beta of the Zero? I have tinkered with it here and there,its not in-game tho.

That g'darn Zero,what gets me is that I planned on making it immediately, but I awaited the nice Zero of Operation Pacific Front mod that never released.Delayed my progress and surely cause of my Zero in progress other modmakers have skipped making the Zero.I am so sorry.

It will be in ARMA, I still see that there probably still isn't "turrets on planes" in Armed Assault either.Will concentrate on just the fighters mainly, so we will have some nice ones.

BTW I work for XeLSiS mod now (or will)

The Armed Assault one anyways,I don't plan on making more addons for OFP