Sign in to follow this  
Munk

TcM Crap Sky 1.0

You guys have inspired me...I'm not much of an Oxygen or texturing wizard, but I might have a goat making a Crap Faces pack and a Crap Flags pack wink_o.gif

Some time ago, i tried to make a "funny" sprinting animation. After working at it for a long time, i thought despite the "funny" factor in theory , the result was not that funny and was certainly crap , a really big loss of my time.

But, fortunately, i have not deleted it from my HD , and i think that it should fit perfectly in a "crap" mod. So here it is for everybody "interested".

Right click (don't left click) on that link and select "Save As"

Extract the file named ssprint0.rtm from the crapsprint.zip file and replace the one of the same name that is located in the Anim.pbo (not anims.pbo) by this new one.

As i will not describe this crap sprint to let you the surprise (certainly to not to give you hope about a possible quality of this animation biggrin_o.gif ) ingame try to sprint while leading your squad and look at what happen smile_o.gif

Some time ago, i tried to make a "funny" sprinting animation. After working at it for a long time, i thought despite the "funny" factor in theory , the result was not that funny and was certainly crap , a really big loss of my time.

But, fortunately, i have not deleted it from my HD , and i think that it should fit perfectly in a "crap" mod. So here it is for everybody "interested".

Right click (don't left click) on that link and select "Save As"

Extract the file named ssprint0.rtm from the crapsprint.zip file and replace the one of the same name that is located in the Anim.pbo (not anims.pbo) by this new one.

As i will not describe this crap sprint to let you the surprise (certainly to not to give you hope about a possible quality of this animation biggrin_o.gif ) ingame try to sprint while leading your squad and look at what happen smile_o.gif

Lol, thats great biggrin_o.gif Hopefully we'll be able to use it, if we ever get around to working out how to change animations without editing the original Anim.pbo (we're all a bit slow you see...) wink_o.gif

You don't have to modify the original Anim.pbo , you can make a copy of the Anim.pbo file and stick it in another "Dta" folder inside the "Crap" mod folder, then modify this one only.

This way you can keep your clean OFP , and put all the crap ... huh... modified files ;) into its own mod folder.

mod folders are really usefull when you want to keep original files and have modded ones

Anyone in my mod who decides to make that shall be fired immediately!

You know what? Some guys in my high school liked to watch that! crazy_o.gif I'm serious! They watched the bleedin' TELETUBBIES! Freaks!

...Hey, aren't there some teletubbie models out there? Line 'em up and shoot 'em down! wink_o.gif

[!Gareth Gates must die!]

Nice work smile_o.gif It looks quite funny but it doesn't beat my chess board sky with chess pieces instead moving clouds I made for fun when I was working on the sky.. Unfortunetly I can't find the textures but I know they are somewhere on my hard drive.

find em llauma smile_o.gif

sod the teletubbies i think it should be a big smiling gary glitter instead of the sun :P

...Hey, aren't there some teletubbie models out there? Line 'em up and shoot 'em down! wink_o.gif

thinks of Law & Order *would you all please repete the fraise "tinky winky". AHA!!! THATS HIM!! thats the one! *click ckick*

Sir, you are an artist.

Can't wait for teh CrapFX pack  biggrin_o.gif

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

LOL!!! this is so 1337. i love TcM!! brings me out serious ofp live! wink_o.gif

Bytheway, Munk do u know who will be the next guy on the Crate-o-wmd tounge_o.giftounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

Bytheway, Munk do u know who will be the next guy on the Crate-o-wmd  tounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

That was just a side project for Mr T that'll probably never be used by him...

Also I'd like to point out that mr_dna is the mastermind behind this crap wink_o.gif

You guys have inspired me...I'm not much of an Oxygen or texturing wizard, but I might have a goat making a Crap Faces pack and a Crap Flags pack wink_o.gif

yer ive got a pig that models tanks :P

heh pls make em fubar they would come in useful for munks crappy soldiers smile_o.gif

@llauma dig up that chessboard sky i badly wanna see that

who has time to waste on such projects?

anyways i got a good laugh out of it wink_o.gif