Sign in to follow this  
king homer

M1A2 Abrams SEP

Daniel @ Dec. 14 2004,17:45)]Is there a planned ETA on the abrams? 'Cos it looks awesome!

when it's done? wink_o.gif

That's freaking beautiful. Please feel free to spam us with pics of the tanks and testing results. As my primary video card is being RMA'ed, please don't allow anyone to rush your work gent's- I couldn't play with these new SEP Abrams if they were done today.

You guys rock! More pics!

Looks promissing! smile_o.gif

Does it work in the way of the MCar-TOWs?

MfG MEDICUS smile_o.gif

Guest [B.B.S.] T_D

How do they work? rock.gif

Yes, please give a little description of what we're seeing. Does it overfly, and detonate with a downward firing explosion? That would be supremely cool, but as long as it kills the badguys dead, I'm a happy camper.

Guest [B.B.S.] T_D

it does what you said. smile_o.gif

I love the look of this addon smile_o.gif

All the features you mentioned, plus the general look of the thing reminds me of an old game: M1 Tank Platoon 2, possibly the best tank sim I ever played.

Any wish to add the DKM suspension script? Would be cool. smile_o.gif (I say that becuase I feel that it adds extra depth to an addon, not becuase I wish to promote DKM's stuff in your thread.)

I love the look of this addon smile_o.gif

All the features you mentioned, plus the general look of the thing reminds me of an old game: M1 Tank Platoon 2, possibly the best tank sim I ever played.

Any wish to add the DKM suspension script? Would be cool. smile_o.gif (I say that becuase I feel that it adds extra depth to an addon, not becuase I wish to promote DKM's stuff in your thread.)

afaik it is already included. the adv. version. together with RHS' adv. recoil scripts.

will the new M1A2's also get the 3D smoke launcher thingy that I forgot the name of on the sides of the turret?

They're already working.

What I meant was will the smoke launcher things change to the real thing instead of the same ones used in the original M1A1 and all of the M1A1,M1A2 addons.

http://www.n00bstories.com/image.view.php?id=1326036501

I got the desert picture as my desktop wallpaper!

These look sweet!

I wish the commanders gun will have a script like Col. Klink's boats.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

will the new M1A2's also get the 3D smoke launcher thingy that I forgot the name of on the sides of the turret?

They are call grenade launchers!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

Sorry if this has been posted...but didnt rhs do a script for fireing the gun on the turret?

Sorry if this has been posted...but didnt rhs do a script for fireing the gun on the turret?

RHS is working on it, but it is not yet done.

Raedor, could you explain, or describe how your airburst script works? Or pictures, etc.... I'm just interested in your advanced scripting.

They are call grenade launchers!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

Correction. They're smoke dischargers.

either way this M1A2 deserves some better ones,if it had the smoke dischargers like the real thing then this would be the ultimate one,if they come out with another Y2K3 like mod then this will probably be the new abrams...*holds up a picket sign* "3D smoke dischargers"

It would be great if this addon had them, but I'd download it without that if the team decides to add them later. If they are added to this version, I hope they'd function automatically. I don't want to be trying to make a dialog selection while under fire.

The commander MG and loader MG won't be usable at the first release. Maybe we'll update it later with some script.

The smokelauncher can be fired manually or in combat automatically.

I said it already, but what the Hell, I'll just go ahead and reemphasize it- Homer, you are DA MAN!