Sign in to follow this  
Spark

Which ennemis for the campaign?

Now you just have to explain how the Swiss could ever give up their beloved neutrality ;-)

PS: We (Germany) are no good enemies anymore, we're now school-building, streets-repairing peacenics ... (what I fully appreciate) biggrin_o.gif

I would set up the scenario in some mountainious region for that's where I would ask the Swiss for help... you don't have too many deserts / jungle, do you? ;-)

The Swiss have banks right? smile_o.gif

(sorry, I'm just ignorant... I figured out the Sweden and Switzerland were two different countries two years ago. ^.^;;)

Maybe the campaign should be about hunting a supranational money laundering organization with ties with all sorts of high-tech and heavily armed paramilitary forces.

It would be some Interpol raider goodness! tounge_o.gif

That way we could have Swiss vs. Western style forces gameplay. wink_o.gif

And they could raid Japan too (^_^) [for some unfanthomable reason.] And fight the OFP ninja mod at night w/o nightvision. Now that would be some great stuffu! wow_o.gif

FYI: I know nothing about Interpol and Swiss Banks. Sorry if I drive anyone crazy... tounge_o.gif

The best enemy IMHO would be USA. Their president finds oil there and finds out that swiss's president commits genocide to his own people. So american one prepares his peacemakers' forces and heads to rescue swiss people.

This is a very funny idea too, though I guess this would alienate some fellow Americans w/o humor... wink_o.gif

The best enemy IMHO would be USA. Their president finds oil there and finds out that swiss's president commits genocide to his own people. So american one prepares his peacemakers' forces and heads to rescue swiss people.

This is a very funny idea too, though I guess this would alienate some fellow Americans w/o humor...  wink_o.gif

so what if that really did happend u guys would get made if us(the u.s.a) did not come to your rescue. But other people would if we did so i guess its damn if u do damn if u dont when it comes to war now in days.but really does swiss. really hate us?...... rock.gif

no, it's nothing about hating between USA and Switzerland. We have two main plot's in work and we want to basically know which one is better.

And why USA would attack to Switzerland: maybe they need to pass thourgh some area in Switzerland and Swiss says "no". wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I would set up the scenario in some mountainious region for that's where I would ask the Swiss for help... you don't have too many deserts / jungle, do you? ;-)
^^ Yes but many mountains! 60% of our territory are the Alpes and 30% are the Jura wink_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]so what if that really did happend u guys would get made if us(the u.s.a) did not come to your rescue. But other people would if we did so i guess its damn if u do damn if u dont when it comes to war now in days.but really does swiss. really hate us?......

Nothing to see with the hate...we want to change a little the mission routine... smile_o.gif do not take it badly wink_o.gif

PS: We (Germany) are no good enemies anymore, we're now school-building, streets-repairing peacenics ... (what I fully appreciate) biggrin_o.gif

That does not necessarily mean that you could not invade Switzerland:

elftor129-48.gif

elftor129-49.gif

elftor129-50.gif

elftor129-51.gif

tounge_o.gif

Take the Austrians! Would be a ablanced fight and you Swiss hate them anyway! Let's say they try to invade Liechtenstein and you stand in their way! tounge_o.gif

Austria Is the perfect enemy I say!

Germany and France are too friendly! But those Austrians! Never trust them! biggrin_o.gif

The swiss campaign should have a lot of mountain warfare, but the swiss never fight, unless they're attacked on their own soil. This means that some neighbouring country has to invade. The Austrians! They have a new right wing leader (like Haider, but even more radical!) and this guy tries to invade Liechtenstein, which is something like a lost part of Austria in his eyes. But the Swiss stand in their way, because they don't tolerate a conflict at their borders. The Austrian troops declare war on Switzerland and the swiss militia gathers in the alps to fight them back! smile_o.gif

How about this story then? wink_o.gif

Take the Austrians! Would be a ablanced fight and you Swiss hate them anyway! Let's say they try to invade Liechtenstein and you stand in their way! tounge_o.gif

Germany and France are too friendly! But those Austrians! Never trust them! biggrin_o.gif

The swiss campaign should have a lot of mountain warfare, but the swiss never fight, unless they're attacked on their own soil. This means that some neighbouring country has to invade. The Austrians! They have a new right wing leader (like Haider, but even more radical!) and this guy tries to invade Liechtenstein, which is something like a lost part of Austria in his eyes. But the Swiss stand in their way, because they don't tolerate a conflict at their borders. The Austrian troops declare war on Switzerland and the swiss militia gathers in the alps to fight them back! smile_o.gif

And the Germans, historic allies of the Austrians, help them and get whooped and have to cede Baden-Wurttemberg to Switzerland blues.gifcrazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

3ww if Switzerland is invaded? No... just condamned by international community  wink_o.gif

Austria? Why not... it's a idea like a another...  wink_o.gif

Austria? Why not... it's a idea like a another...  wink_o.gif

You`re kidding. Don't mess with the master of the moon!

mondgeschlumpfe.jpg

biggrin_o.gif

And the Germans, historic allies of the Austrians, help them and get whooped and have to cede Baden-Wurttemberg to Switzerland blues.gif  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Don't think so. Noone of Austria's allies would try to invade Switzerland because it's an illegal act of aggression by a madman. tounge_o.gif

They would even try to stop them on the diplomatical level, or help the Swiss with troops. But the Swiss decide to fight alone to keep their neutrality. wink_o.gif

Ok, after many discussions in the Campaign Group, we have decided that the campaign will be with US troops like ennemies according with the poll (22 for East, 31 for West) Sorry for those they are voted East but it's the democracy biggrin_o.gif . We will view in a next time for a Kosovo Campaign (with KFOR notation on the vehicles if possible) wink_o.gif

Patience... smile_o.gif

A conflict with Austria is even more realistic than the US AND it is a WESTERN country! tounge_o.gif

Hey, I think something just now... we use West units in OFP but... you can imagine they are the Austrians or the German or the French or a other countries! ghostface.gif (Members of the OTAN of course) I'll see with the others group's members for the OTAN troups and not US troups (It's true... it's hard to imagine that the US invade our little countrie... wink_o.gif

Any chance in a civil war type style campaign? Amerikan troops are one civil group and the Swiss are the other group? The Amerikan group (ok here's where i get frowns from the US people reading this and European people know this story already) wants to have the US dollar instead of the Swiss currency and the Swiss group doesn't want the dollar and wants to keep the Swiss currency. And because of this the civilians are getting divided. One group wants the economy for the land to swing one way and the other group wants it the other way around. Two factions stand against eachother with their own beliefs and eventually it all escalated into a power struggle for control over the land. Meaning civil war has started.

hmmm no? ok, i tried tounge_o.gif

Well if the Swiss are going to war with the US, you'd better get cracking on those Swiss blood textures and wreckage addons.

wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Well if the Swiss are going to war with the US, you'd better get cracking on those Swiss blood textures and wreckage addons.

You took the words right out of my mouth..... xmas_o.gif

rrrooooohhhhhhh... crazy_o.gif

we will see...  blues.gifwink_o.gif

wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

lmao that was good. biggrin_o.gif

A conflict with Austria is even more realistic than the US AND it is a WESTERN country! tounge_o.gif

well there's nothing more realistic than the US invading another country