Sign in to follow this  
RED

ECP

For those who don't know, the ECP adds effects and certain features to OFP missions without having to add them to each mission. At the moment we are running a little low on members, we are looking for anyone with talent, scripters mainly.

If you think you can help us out, leave a message or PM me.

Many thanks,

RED

A sugestion might contact Nemis6 (sp) who works on the FlashFXmod. When you can pry him away from HL2. ;)

For those who don't know, the ECP adds effects and certain features to OFP missions without having to add them to each mission. At the moment we are running a little low on members, we are looking for anyone with talent, scripters mainly.

If you think you can help us out, leave a message or PM me.

Many thanks,

RED

What are the acception rules?

No rules as such, if you can do your 'job' to a high standard, im sure there won't be any problems.

RED

OK. I'm in mission editing for 2 years already. And yes, i know to write scripts. (not so complicated as ECP through tounge_o.gif). But if you give dirrect order/task and not "just do something" i'd be glad to help. smile_o.gif

My favourite work in OFP is cutscenes.... Scripted cutscenes with different effects. biggrin_o.gif

It takes longer to watch all cutscenes in my mission than the mission itself. tounge_o.gif

I know how to work with drops, a little bit about dialogs (well its not about ECP.)

I will contact you through ICQ or MSN. Anybody else want to help?

RED

@The community

The ECP mod is about to be released with the ultimate features to improve OFP gameplay. Version 1.075 will bring revolutionary features and we are happy to share our knowledge with the community.

However, the new version beta testing is closing and our staff is very limited at the moment, getting very busy on ECP enhancements.

In this way, the ECP is recruiting members to fulfill the following jobs:

- Beta testing

- Animation (RTM)

- Graphics Design

- Voice Recording

We (the community) have been eagerly anticipating this one.

I thought for sure we'd see something in November. It sucks how the real world can take priority.

I am willing to help, but I wont be able to do much until the next school semester starts. Its exam time right now crazy_o.gif

PS: guess I ought to tell you that I can code pretty well, and I have some scripting knowledge, although I have yet to encounter the beast that is multiplayer scripting.

If you need help with scripting I can help.

I've done lots of scripting for myself (good year now) and for The Unsung command engine (which is MP compat).

I could do the following things:

-Graphics (not much experience in texturing, but if you need anything else ...)

-Beta testing

-Voice recording

It would be an honor for me to support your great work.

Well, i would certainly help betatesting in mp too.

Cheers for the replies guys smile_o.gif We will get back to you soon.

Thanks again,

RED

I can do:

- 3D Modelling

- Texturing to a limited level (not an expert)

- Beta testing

- Mission making (mainly SP)

Would be nice to get new ECP out smile_o.gif

I would very much like to help with this project.

Over the years I think if anyone..Red knows any of my skills.So no introduction should be necessary.But I consider myself an adequate scripter and am interested in helping with the god-all smoke script for vehicles so addonmakers don't have to implement effects into their addons.And as I have 2 deaf children I would like to help with visual effects as sounds are the least interest to me.Sorry to say I have not tried ECP (can you believe that!).Used DR soundpack many moons ago tho. I have a fairly fresh OFP install.

I can do and can learn anything on your list of duties,but like I said ...sound is my least interest.I animate but have a fairly large animation project going.

Thanks again for the offers guys, it is very much appreciated smile_o.gif We will be getting back to you guys within 1 to 2 weeks, we are having a slight crisis at the moment (nothing that can't be dealt with though)

@BraTTy: You may want to try the ECP before you offer to join, who knows, you may hate it tounge_o.gif After you try it, give me a PM and we will have a chat.

Many thanks guys,

RED

Crisis is over tounge_o.gif

more skilled Team members are needed, please feel free to PM me if you feel you have any specific skills and time to offer. You will become part of a fabulous team. smile_o.gif