Sign in to follow this  
cain2001

OFP could become a part of Clan Base

I voted from work already, when i get home tonight i think i will cast a vote from "Summers" wink_o.gif

seems to slow down now smile_o.gif, but i was thinking about contact an Admin of CB and talk to em what els is needed. Like i said, some ladders have only 60teams, and so do we so it shouldnt be any problems. Diffrence is that we have 60 active teams, leagues with 60 active teams have around 300 teams.

2nd place is good!

well, 227 votes... but since lots of members from thesame clan voted i just say we go on tounge_o.gif .

Placebo, join me in my newly formed [bASTARD] clan and let's vote again! tounge_o.gif

EDIT: lmao! look at the bottom of the list , there are some other "operation flashpoint" petitions there too biggrin_o.gif i counted 3 smile_o.gif

2nd edit removed, really not relevant to the thread or forum smile_o.gif

well, 227 votes... but since lots of members from thesame clan voted i just say we go on  tounge_o.gif .

Placebo, join me in my newly formed [bASTARD] clan and let's vote again!  tounge_o.gif

EDIT: lmao! look at the bottom of the list , there are some other "operation flashpoint" petitions there too  biggrin_o.gif   i counted 3  smile_o.gif

Does placebo know how to play ofp? ;)

Seriously, ive never seen nor heard u playing in a ofp game placebo. You dont fancy the MP shoebox maps thats out therer or you just dont find the time?

Maybe ure in a clan and everything, who knows smile_o.gif

EDIT: lmao! look at the bottom of the list , there are some other "operation flashpoint" petitions there too  biggrin_o.gif   i counted 3  smile_o.gif

Someone is also petitioning for 007 Nightfire, I love all things Bond but that game was an utter crap fest.

NO!

Clanbase is just full of cheaters! Getting a ladder up would just mean there'll come cheaters to our cheater-free (compared to other games at least) MP community. Do NOT vote. sad_o.gif

NO!

Clanbase is just full of cheaters! Getting a ladder up would just mean there'll come cheaters to our cheater-free (compared to other games at least) MP community. Do NOT vote. sad_o.gif

Little to late for that. smile_o.gif

okay clan SuperToyGunNoobs just voted wink_o.gif

STGN

Seriously, ive never seen nor heard u playing in a ofp game placebo. You dont fancy the MP shoebox maps thats out therer or you just dont find the time?

Really don't find the time unfortunately, haven't even played SP for a few weeks now sad_o.gif

Seriously, ive never seen nor heard u  playing in a ofp game placebo. You dont fancy the MP shoebox maps thats out therer or you just dont find the time?

Really don't find the time unfortunately, haven't even played SP for a few weeks now sad_o.gif

That isn't a good enough attitude I'm afraid Placebo.

I want to see you playing 12 hours a day, 5 days a week for atleast 2 months.

If this is not achieved Marek will be receiving a PM.

tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

there was another game 1st place with 20 more votes, either there is a time limit or they was accpeted.