Sign in to follow this  
brat

/DRF mod: Specnaz

There are some screenshots of our upcoming Specnaz Units. Also you can see there a sniper in a camouflaging net.

http://www.flashpoint.ru/newsimages/drf_sp4.jpg

http://www.flashpoint.ru/newsimages/drf_sp1.jpg

http://www.flashpoint.ru/newsimages/drf_sp2.jpg

http://www.flashpoint.ru/newsimages/drf_sp3.jpg

images >100KB. Don't do that again! Shadow

sorry didnt knew (brat)

looks good, but that slime green color aint looking so good crazy_o.gif cant u make them darker? smile_o.gif

looks good, but that slime green color aint looking so good crazy_o.gif cant u make them darker? smile_o.gif

Yeah, they look good but that green is painful to the eyes wink_o.gif. Looking forward to release smile_o.gif.

Looks pretty good, I like the textures of the uniform. The color could be changed but the quality looks good.

I kinda like the color, but it would make these easy targets in the forest rock.gif , the blue stripes on the t-shirt look a bit thin maybe? Other than that these are great looking units, i especialy like the sniper one, great job smile_o.gif .

I have more spetznas commandos in my folders than M4's but i like them all so what can i do, i want these in there has well biggrin_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]I have more spetznas commandos in my folders than M4's but i like them all so what can i do, i want these in there has well

I have even more M249's and Hummers than I do M4's and Specnaz  commandos.

crazy_o.gif  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: How many unit models in this next release btw?

I have even more M249's and Hummers than I do M4's and Specnaz  commandos.

Nah, Earl devastated all competition wink_o.gif .

Will all spetsnaz look the same or will there be diferent variants like cqb gear, recon, etc?

Yeah thats what i think too , if anyone wants to STILL make spetznatz they'd better top earls work or else they wont find a place in my addon folder sorry.

These are kinda 1.46'ish looking but if i had to give them a chance i'd say make them look like 1980's specific spetznatz more like how they looked back in afghanistan.

Yeah thats what i think too , if anyone wants to STILL make spetznatz they'd better top earls work or else they wont find a place in my addon folder sorry.

I meant the Earl weapons guy and his M249 rock.gif .

The MAP spetznas come in tiger stripe but there are many diferent cammos used by russian troops at diferent era's so i like these spetnaz alot too, not to mention the amazing sniper smile_o.gif .

Is it just me or does that look really dangerous?

Spetsnaz look good though. The color as said before is a bit bright and the stripes might be a bit too small but otherwise they look awesome.

Thanksto all  smile_o.gif   i am just starting with modelling infintary!

i know  the soldiers much more britnes  i will change it  wink_o.gif

thank for fotos  if have more please give here  smile_o.gif

i dont know  how muc soldiers will be in reales becaus  may be will be other  camuflage. now  it  6 soldiers  biggrin_o.gif .

if will be many fotos it will be better than now

wow_o.gif bad english wink_o.gif

Cause OFP has different gamma values...

A lil hint, start ofp and then switch back to windows, now you can work on your textures with ofp brightness...

they are not off colour KLMK uniforoms are reversable, one side u get is really bright like brats pic show, the other are a bit darker smile_o.gif  would be nice to have a script so u could have reversable uniforms  wink_o.gif

klmk_oversuit.gif

very good for a begginer. keep up the good work! Molodets!

Btw, No one ever made this camo, I for one think its really cool looking. Thx for making it! smile_o.gif

Cause OFP has different gamma values...

A lil hint, start ofp and then switch back to windows, now you can work on your textures with ofp brightness...

Thanks for the hint smile_o.gif