Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Today, Halo 2 has gone

Ok about the SP... I was highly disapointed cause of it sad_o.gif

the campaign was shorter then I touhgt and it just ended... Like BOOM end.

So thats a bad thing

Ok about the SP... I was highly disapointed cause of it sad_o.gif

the campaign was shorter then I touhgt and it just ended... Like  BOOM end.

So thats a bad thing

Hit you like a brick wall, eh? sad_o.gif

hmm, maybe i might just check it out. after when im done w/ GTASA and Acecombat 5.

Quote[/b] ]Hit you like a brick wall, eh?  sad_o.gif

I was ready to whoop some butt and then the screen went dark and the credits rolled.... crazy_o.gif  mad_o.gif  sad_o.gif

Well the game a little rushed becuase i just saw the DVD that came with it and it was a tight scheuled. But i dont see how people dont like the ending. I'm looking forward to the next one.

There were rumours about a Halo 3. So, the second one sets the scene for a third, eh? Interesting...

I'm waiting until Christmas Morn' to get my hands on it.

[!Gareth Gates must die!]

Xmas morn i'll be celebrating 4 years since i got OFP. I got a boring life.

Quote[/b] ]Well the game a little rushed becuase i just saw the DVD that came with it and it was a tight scheuled. But i dont see how people dont like the ending. I'm looking forward to the next one.

I think people are "mad" because the game felt short. It took me less than a day on normal to beat it...

My friend and I beat the campaign in 6 1/2 hours on normal. About 3 of those hours were spent trying to figure out where to go because there are no waypoints, vague mission objectives, and glitches. The game started off strong, the first 2 missions were awsome and exactly what I wanted. And then BAM another Halo ring, and whats this? FLOOD!? I wanted to play this game because I was sure it would have no flood. So it took them 4 years to do a copy-paste job. This is disgusting and byfar the worst letdown of a game I have ever played. I bought the original halo because of the amazing campaign, and now Bungie wants to cash in on their game by cutting this one off prematurly....

And what the hell is with the talking plant? Somkinda flood lifeform?

Though I thought it was dumb that they renamed Blood Gulch to something stupid (I forget what), though the level is a lot bigger and the bases are bigger with multiple levels and stuff.  Battle Creek somehow became "Beaver Creek"....I dunno what that's all about but it's still friggin great.

Lack of imagination biggrin_o.gif

And what the hell is with the talking plant? Somkinda flood lifeform?

Feed meh!

littleshopofhorrors2.jpg

biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Lack of imagination

Acually, I thought it was clever. The name of the new BG is called Coagulation, which mean the drying of blood.(I think) See get it?

I finished it in one day... I knew it was the end of the game when I saw the last cutscenes...

Also....I dont know if it will be called Halo 3.

Becaus at the end they said to activate the rest of the rings, there is a master activation button on the "arc".

So it looks like in Halo 3 we will be visiting an Arc.

Had a 8 player link-up with Halo 2 on Friday night...it was good, but not great... It's just not original enough (at least in MP terms).

Put it this way, after two and a half hours, once we found out Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels was showing on TV, HALO 2 got the boot. ghostface.gif

Quote[/b] ]I finished it in one day... I knew it was the end of the game when I saw the last cutscenes...

Also....I dont know if it will be called Halo 3.

Becaus at the end they said to activate the rest of the rings, there is a master activation button on the "arc".

So it looks like in Halo 3 we will be visiting an Arc.

The "arc" is probably on Earth... wink_o.gif

Also, I think the "talking plant" is the flood "leader" or something... crazy_o.gif

Last night I started playing this at 5pm with about 16-20 guys from my cross country team. Most stayed until atleast 11pm and then slowly they started to leave. About 8 or 10 of us stayed over night though and played until 10am in the morning.

I think that the weapons are a lot more realistic now and so now I can have a lot more fun with the game. With more vehicles you can have a lot more fun as well. Anyone who thinks its dull or something like that just try out some new scenarios. We played one where we were all trying to kill 2 guys that were cloaked with about 6 or 8 of us.

Anyway it was fun playing for 17 hours but I wouldnt recommend it to anyone cuz right afterwards your eyes will be killing you and you will just completely crash.

Anyway it was fun playing for 17 hours but I wouldnt recommend it to anyone cuz right afterwards your eyes will be killing you and you will just completely crash.

Mostly if you still have the big controllers still and have not bothered to get one of the smaller ones.

(I want one of those)

Because your trigger fingers begin to hurt alot. It takes some power to hold those things down..and doing it too often begins to kill the bottom bone area of your finger.. ouch

Haha I was using one of the big ones most the night but on occasion I was able to use a smaller one but 90% of the time I had the big ones.

17 hours... what the hell was I thinking