Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Something Extra

These 3 units will be in the teaser pack wink_o.gif

frnt6lw.th.jpg

sb5jq.th.jpg

Only the unit in the middle wear the camera and camcorder wink_o.gif

Ummm, maybe I should of let ExtracTioN announce this but I can't suppress myself. tounge_o.gif Well the news is that ExtracTioN has released his teaser pack with the 3 units. biggrin_o.gif Now for the link...

<links removed at Extractions request>

And you need to have Laser's rangers and Bas Rangers. Aww what the heck just visit ofp.info for all the links. Im done. smile_o.gif

ALright i have a real god question WHY ARE YOU USING BAS WEAPONS they are way over scale and just make your guys like kinda meh

Extraction those are some awesome units! I just have one request, as I'm sure some people and possibly including yourself might want to use custom faces. From using the units I saw that even with the stock BIS faces the facial hair sometimes looks a bit odd. Would it be possible to have it so if someone does want to have that on their unit to make it something you enter via the init field? But again those are some awesome units, that camera really does add a whole new look to it! Thanks smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]ALright i have a real god question WHY ARE YOU USING BAS WEAPONS they are way over scale and just make your guys like kinda meh

BAS weapons pack in my opinion one of the best weapons pack ( I do not say the best)

For Final version you guys can vote for a weapon pack and I will use that for final version wink_o.gif

I will not make a new weapon pack tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Extraction those are some awesome units! I just have one request, as I'm sure some people and possibly including yourself might want to use custom faces. From using the units I saw that even with the stock BIS faces the facial hair sometimes looks a bit odd. Would it be possible to have it so if someone does want to have that on their unit to make it something you enter via the init field? But again those are some awesome units, that camera really does add a whole new look to it! Thanks

For final version I plan such a thing "god help me" would be a big config file biggrin_o.gif

i reckon just givem standard bis m4 or jam m4 so everyone can just use the weapons they want in the mission making.

itll save you precious cpp writing

for me if your gonna end up using a weapons pack, bas weapons or earl version jam weapons

Can do 2 configs too 1 with standard BIS weapon pack and other one Laser/Earl wp or BAS/Earl wp wink_o.gif

Hmm, if it was up to me I would use Inquisitors weapon pack, prefarably since the PAA version looks as good as JPG one and it doesn't lag as much.

Units look absolutely great, awesome work Extraction. smile_o.gif

make woodland too!!!!!!!

come on

man

that was cool and slick

these guys look slick

real slick