Sign in to follow this  
Colossus

UEFA Champions League 2004/05

Guess what my wallpaper is?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sol....per.jpg

biggrin_o.gif

Still stunned.. Still got a headache as well biggrin_o.gif

EDIT You should see fans turnout here in Liverpool .. Estimated about 500,000 fans around all over the route towards Liverpool city centre!! Was gonna go up there but been warned it's bedlam so watching Sky news coverage instead!! tounge_o.gif

_41188775_anfieldfans300.jpg

_41189717_parade300.jpg

_41189729_bus300.jpg

_41189907_anfield_pa300.jpg

_41189973_hall_pa300.jpg

Just simply fantastic, it really is

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Long life to Lyon , our national champions...

crazy_o.gif (i'd need a smiley that lies laughing on the floor now)

Quote[/b] ]Still stunned.. Still got a headache as well  

EDIT You should see fans turnout here in Liverpool .. Estimated about 500,000 fans around all over the route towards Liverpool city centre!!  Was gonna go up there but been warned it's bedlam so watching Sky news coverage instead!!

Fans, lol. if you had 500,000 fans why cant you fill your stadium tounge_o.gif , but i wont take that away from you and it's a great site. All that red, it should be like that in Nottingham on a saturday, but its not cus we shit, lol.

Enjoy while it lasts,  dunno if you going in Champ League next season. UEFA said they not changing their mind.

I've heard though that 'pool are playing a welsh team, and whoever wins, goes to champ league qualifiers and loser goes to UEFA cup.

Quote[/b] ]Aye, Svens plan of put on under performing big names and rely on Rooney to score some how doesnt seem to work anymore. Should bring in Mourino

Init, why play Beckam?

Robinson

Neville- Ferdinand-Terry- A Cole

SWP- Gerrard- Lampard- J Cole (maybe)

Rooney - Someone else

Quote[/b] ]Fans, lol. if you had 500,000 fans why cant you fill your stadium tounge_o.gif

Because it only holds 45,362? tounge_o.gif

tbh you're the only English fan that I've come across who hasn't praised Liverpool's success and bringing the trophy back to England.. Winners of the league we weren't, but neither were Man Utd when they won it the last time.. And even their fans suprinsgingly have applauded what we did in Instanbul against incredible odds. tounge_o.gif

Champions League is all about money remember.... I agree that the winners of a league should only be included into the European cup (as it used to be when English teams were dominant and I'm including Forest here as well - god knows why since all you do is slag Liverpool off), but who am I to argue with Å11 million pounds into the kitty? crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Flamebaiting from a moderator?

Good job I have a good sense of humour... wink_o.gif

@ May 26 2005,23:10)]but who am I to argue with Å11 million pounds into the kitty? crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Spare change to the Redski Armyski tounge_o.gif

Hahah nice pic ronin , payback for all those muriniho pics liverpool fans had made tounge_o.gif

Hahah nice pic ronin , payback for all those muriniho pics liverpool fans had made tounge_o.gif

muahahahahaha

biggrin_o.gif

@ May 26 2005,23:23)]Flamebaiting from a moderator?

Good job I have a good sense of humour... wink_o.gif

Nothing but some light-hearted banter wink_o.gif

This thread will close in 7 mins, so if you have any other pics to post, I suggest you hurry smile_o.gif

Ok, time's up, the UEFA Champions League 2004-2005 has come to its successful close. Liverpool FC are the worthy underdog winners who have, time and again, proven critics and bookies wrong and beaten some of the best sides in Europe to take the European Champions League Trophy home, probably the most prestigious club trophy in the world.

With all my heart I congratulate the winners and hopefully UEFA will see the error of their ways and we will see Liverpool try to defend their trophy smile_o.gif

With these final remarks, I am now putting a close to a very exciting year of European football and thank all teams for the entertaining football we were allowed to watch this year.

May the teams that beat Panathinaikos get relegated next year mad_o.gifwink_o.giftounge_o.gif

I'm not bitter.

*ahem*

Anyway, congratulations Liverpool smile_o.gif

304894biglandscape5pa.jpg