Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Addons

Any news about long-awaited release date? %)

patience is a virtue

it will come

silence is his friend

I've downloaded Laser's US weapons. Taken from readme file:

NOTE ON JAM COMPATIBILITY

-------------------------

The weapons in the pack are fully compatible with JAM version 2. You will find JAMed units and groups in editor under "LSR US SpecOps (JAM)". This feature has been incorporated to allow people to use JAM magazines if for some reason someone would find the original weapon and ammo specifications unsuitable for his needs. All weapons accept both normal and HD (high dispersion) JAM ammunition.

Funny, I can't find this. It's getting kind of dull writing a heap of addmagazine and stuff. smile_o.gif

You must have the latest released version of the units (ie soldiers) for this item to appear in the units menu.

Ok. can I ask a stupid question? smile_o.gif

Your AT4 is a new model, or it's the one found in the JAM weapon/ammo pack? I mean - no optics, just the ironsights?

You must have the latest released version of the units (ie soldiers) for this item to appear in the units menu.

Which units? LSR Units? All I want is my '85 guys armed with LSR Weapons. sad_o.gif

Well, I think then you have to use the JAM mags with the Laser units. JAM_W556B_30mag with the M16s.

(I advise not to use the sopmods for the '85 units, a bit unrealistic, but still, it's your choice offcourse)

Ah, I thought you ment Lasers own units.

Unfortunatly for HYK's units with Lasers weapons there is no "officaly" released JAM config using Lasers models. It's either with JAM weapon models or Lasers weapons models unless you open the config and replace the standard mags for Lasers weapons with JAM ones.

Ditto! I don't wanna be a nag or something but some progress info would be nice smile_o.gif .

Well, he said that the next time he would be posting a sitrep here, it would probably be with the release.

Usually you see him once a month here, so I guess we got like 1 or 2 weeks waiting to go.

I think you can expect the pack next days...

But who knows most time shortly before release something happens and fucks up your plans.

Shadow NX

It would be perfect, if Laser will release his units this weekend, and community will have time to play with them smile_o.gif

Hyk's Modern US soldiers + Lasers Modern Rangers & Deltas = Pure 0wn4g3 tounge_o.gif

Would be sweet to have them this weekend! smile_o.gif

Don't get your hopes up too much, this addon business is a crazy one.Although Laser works amazingly fast, I mean what he has done in a period of time is just incredible. But as said, something might happen, and release date is another week away. But agreed, playing with these Delta's would be just elite.

OK, here's a quick peek on the SEALs...

lsrseals016na.jpg

OK, here's a quick peek on the SEALs...

lsrseals016na.jpg

wow

that was quick its lookin great!!!!!!!!

While you have the weapons workshop open Laser, any chance to get an Aimpoint versions of the Minimi-Para? smile_o.gif

Seals look like they'll be nice complements to the D/R's smile_o.gif

Looking good man. Those (S) Rangers passed for SEALs too though. Maybe make some SEAL units in the same way as those. Finally we will have what the addon communnity so desperately needs : SEALs(modern day)

A weapons request here too. Any chance of an M60E3(just rip the acog off the M60E4)?