Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Addons

I smellll MISSIOONNNSSS! wow_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Hahah there are allot of elite weapons I will have to try out on Ranger44's head! smile_o.gifghostface.gif

MP! wink_o.gif

EDIT

OoOHH I didnt see these M14's! I think I will like M14 TIR SOPMOD Leupold scope SD the best!

Keep it up!

And even a M16A2/M203 combo unless it was dropped since v 1.25 smile_o.gif

Woot! Weapons, weapons, weapons...

tounge_o.gif

Excellent news. And even more M14's! HYK US Inf., Man unit (the one without hat/gear), lsr_m14 (some SOPMOD vers.) and JAM mags = fun!

Looking forward to 'em.

And even a M16A2/M203 combo unless it was dropped since v 1.25 smile_o.gif

Oops. Sorry, of course, it's included. smile_o.gif

Just a little question. Does all the SOPMOD M4's have ACOG sight?

yea! Sounds good damn great Laser!!!

but does M4's come with other scopes, is there non-scoped version? Also, does M240B come with (was it..?) M145 scope? smile_o.gif

Manhunter, do I have to tell everyone about the time I shot your Apache out of the air with a SMAW launcher?

Even if you shoot me in a dream about OFP MP, you'd better wake up and apologise.

Weapon selection sounds good though, See some nice early '90s weapons to use alongside them Delta's.

I think US forces do not use any of those HK weapons. Only MP5N and MP5SDN.

Delta uses(used) some MP5 versions for the indoor work, primarily for hostage situations on planes. For the '80s the M3 grease gun was still used on occassions, as it is still a good weapon (silenced). Other H&K weapons are not really in use by Delta. The SAS does/did use the G3 and other H&K weaps often. A good H&K pack is always usefull, but not for these (urban area) Delta units.

As said, the US forces use the MP5N and MP5SDN and for the law enforcment they use MP5/10.

//edit

Oh and of course the USP/Mk23

Sorry for this...

A good H&K pack is always usefull

I wonder if anyone would be interested? A generic H&K pack, including the normal ones (MP-5's, maybe few pistols, UMP, PSG1 maybe, maybe MG3/MG21/23, G3) and maybe something like G41, HK33 & HK53 (dev. of G3, looks like MP5, .223 Rem), MSG-90, few of their GL's... Maybe even a new G11, though we do have few already... Doubt that we'd need G36 versions.

Well, I would use them, especially with Blackbloods SAS lads.

Missions where there will be some long range engagements, I love to have a G3A3 there.(Wasn't the MK19 a H&K weapon too?). And I bet the Law Enforcement in the US use the G3-SG1 too.

Oh dear.

Quote[/b] ]

M40 ghillie camo

M82A1

Is that M40 going to have a decently playable reloading times? lol, I have somebody ellses that takes reallity to another level, not really compatible with playability, his have very long reloading times.

I know that in real life it takes a while, but even a Kentucky Rifle wouldn't take that long,  biggrin_o.gif Lol.

Quote[/b] ]Breechloader Bolt Action, One Shot: 6 sec

Compared to an old fasion.

Quote[/b] ]Caplock Breech Loader Rifles: 15 sec

The aiming times are at the players discretion, not the reloading,lol.

Another example, this is a Ferguson black powder breechloading rifle.

Quote[/b] ]The first shot out of a clean Ferguson almost always goes without a hitch. Then, you experience the rapid reload, which seems even quicker after you've fired a shot. One twist of the handle, and the breech is open. Push a greased bullet into the breech. Pour powder in until the chamber looks full - the breech plug will knock out any excess. Twist the handle back. Prime the tray, cock, and let fly. With practice, a reload can be done reliably in 8 to 9 seconds.

So, yeah, a M40 should have a decent reloading time, no more than 6 seconds. Its a breechloading rifle, bolt action.

So figure it out.

The Barret, its that your own work or you are using King Homer's.

Really looking forward for the release.

Wood work Laser.

Quote (BlackScorpion @ April 03 2005,16:41)

Quote[/b] ]Sorry for this...

Quote (Ranger44 @ April 03 2005,15:21)

A good H&K pack is always usefull

I wonder if anyone would be interested? A generic H&K pack, including the normal ones (MP-5's, maybe few pistols, UMP, PSG1 maybe, maybe MG3/MG21/23, G3) and maybe something like G41, HK33 & HK53 (dev. of G3, looks like MP5, .223 Rem), MSG-90, few of their GL's... Maybe even a new G11, though we do have few already... Doubt that we'd need G36 versions.

zfdg

I think that the H&K pack by Lobo Tam could do with an update.

Fantastic selection of weapons and units in there. But textures and sounds could do with a little tweaking.

regards.

@CERO.

Colt M1911

Colt M1911 SD

Oh!

What model did you use?

Or did you make a new one?

Very interesting!!

Did they really have/use SD versions of the 1911?

I know first hand it's a pretty loud and heavy weapon. Best thing to have when you want someone to stay down. The 1911 was the favourite side-arm of Delta but I recall they used another side arm for the quiet jobs. Please do correct me if I'm wrong. That said, I never play an OFP game without King Homer's M1911 at my side, just love that pistol/hand cannon.

OK now. I hope this would be my last post here before the big release. I sure hope so. I'm pretty much done with the units' CPP, but there's still some model bugs to fix for the weapons. The units' armor has been strengthened somewhat.

There may be some other scopes on the M4's other than ACOG, there are no such versions ATM, but it won't take much time to slap scopes on them. The M240B version with M145 sight had not been dropped, i forgot to include it in the list. Barrett M82A1 is King Homer's work, just as the Colt M1911.

The idea of using silenced M1911 came to me from the very first Delta Force series game, it was present there so i figured that it would be proper to include that.

And here's a screenshot of what is also currently in the works ATM and most probably will come with my other upcoming addons. The face on the picture belongs to no other than yours truly Laser smile_o.gif

lsrspotter012ku.jpg

Now that's looking very good Laser. Cant wait till the release man. You got some more faces coming with that Delta pack?(last time you had Russell Crowe and Clint Eastwood, some very nice SF-type faces)

maybee you can also make a PARA minimi with EXTENDED legs!

all the para minimi's have them folded in, yes that for running and such, but the other " normal" minimi has got them extended but it can fold em up to....

The para minimi looks elite when the bipod is out! Ive checked it out up close on a army demonstation day!

Hi, i don't know about the Deltas, i never followed those... "units" in the RL or cared very much about they'r weaponry; But the USMC uses as SD hand gun an ugly weapon called Mk .45, they use it from the "good old times" (that never existed) of Vietnam. I looked time ago for photos of a M1911A1 with a silencer or a supressor; but i don't found nothing, Detonics made sime supressors, the Lar Grizzly could mount a 45mm long silencer if u change the barrel. I found some info and low quality photos of M1911's with silencers; but all 'em were home made. Anyway... the M9 proven it's weakness in the 1St gulf war, where the troops complained about the high rate of jamming & broke small parts rate that the M9 had; while they never had a single problem with a Colt M1911-A1. Anyway... we love your units. Let's cu

Ah well, you can always choose not to use the Colt 1911 SD.

When we're going to be quiet, my first pick would be the Mk23 SD. Well, at least really liked the news about some CAR-15 versions, always good to have.

Mk23 SD? Colt M1911 SD? Nah, sling shot forever, cheep and nasty on the head. biggrin_o.gif

Laser, you teasing us by saying about an imminent release. This is going to kip me veeeeeeeeery busy.

Regards.

@CERO.

I'd rather use those Russian "true SD" bullets... They're completely silent. The only sounds are the clicks and clocks the gun makes.

And they can penetrate a normal steal helmet from 20m!

crazy_o.gif