Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

put farmland to different folder ex. @Farmland and run this as another mod with ofp, adding @farmland to fdf shortcut

It seems to be working now, but when i put Dracula in some of my mission's OFP shut's down. Also when i try mission "demovamp" i got error message: Cannot load mission, missing addons: GENB_Vamps

It seems to be working now, but when i put Dracula in some of my mission's OFP shut's down. Also when i try mission "demovamp" i got error message: Cannot load mission, missing addons: GENB_Vamps

You can't use farmland vampires without GENB_Vamps.pbo created by General Barron. That addon is required.

Yes of course here is the very good link:

General Barron vampires

That is uncalled for. It isn't funny or clever, just plain rude. Unless you want a PR and another warning box, try not to be needlessly rude to fellow forum members.

Geez what? I`m not rude dude I`m just trying to be helpful. Maybe he doesnt know pages like google or ofp.info. Next time I`ll come with addons on silver platter.

sorry for little offtop guys;)

Can someone link it?

Sure m8, here is a link for the file GENB_Vamps

didn't test i, but if you have trouble downloading it i'll send you the file wink_o.gif

Geez what? I`m not rude dude I`m just trying to be helpful. Maybe he doesnt know pages like google or ofp.info. Next time I`ll come with addons on silver platter.

sorry for little offtop guys;)

I always try to test google, but there are many suspicious pages. But thanks anyway

Hello people!

Just to announce that i'll release very soon (next week), all my final version stuff from Operation Farmland Mod: Farmland Island + mod folder + full ECP Island compability + required addons + demo missions to operate some stuff in the Island.

Stay tuned smile_o.gif

Awesome, I always loved the Farmland stuff. Will we see the werewolves? Are there any plans to continue in ArmA?

No werewolves, only zombie business tounge2.gif

I don't have much time for addonmaking tacrod, but we might port Farmland stuff to ArmA and finnish the campain.

Fantastic, some hints in readme would be useful. I still dont know what is resurrection demon, romero universe mod and gravity point ://

I Just heard of this awesome mod and got a huge interest in it. I haven't tried it and do really want to do so. But as I read, are you going to put all the Operation Farmland mod files into one? So you don't need to look after ALL the scattered files? just download all the files from one place? that would be extremely GREAT! yay.gif

I'm looking very forward to try this out....I'll stay tuned! smile_o.gif

MIG is there gonna be a Hp4? If not is it possible to use the hp3 zombies with the ffur/Slx?  Right now the zombies just run with the ffur/slx mod sad_o.gif

I have a question how can I make the ZOMBIES attack everybody that is a non-zombie. Im trying to make a 28-DAYS-later scenario.

Hey, could someone post a link to d/l HP2. I can't see to find it in the massive wave of posts...or OFP.info. :P

Cheers!

Hey, could someone post a link to d/l HP2. I can't see to find it in the massive wave of posts...or OFP.info. :P

Cheers!

here is the last version of the Zombies

MiG, are you still working on the full pack with all the contents in one pack thingy? If it is already released could you please post a link?

If you are not finished yet, keep up the good work! Looking forward to try it out! smile_o.gif

It will be released in a few days. Sorry for the delay, i've been playing with O2 tounge2.gif

Oki, no .pbo-problem tounge2.gif . I can understand that when O2 finally was released, then its a little more fun to play ArmA smile_o.gif

Just take your time, I wil gladly wait wink_o.gif

:O

Be aware... don't climb in that horse tounge2.gif

omfg! I wont be climping " IN " the horse, lol tounge2.gif

ewww crazy_o.gif

so basicly ofp farmland mod is dead ? sad_o.gif

thumbs-up.gif No not at all.

The Mod is still Alive.

Mig is still working to finish the last Pack which I unofficially call

FarmLand Horror Pack Number 4. notworthy.gif