Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

wow that spawn script is great, i have it on infinit spawn coming from the woods lol and you have to stop the creatures and you will run out of ammo if you stick around so you have to run 500m away to stop them sapwning, go back and they will spwan again.. its great thanks alot D.M

Heh, i was looking at it and though it was a script that I made some time ago  tounge2.gif  Actully I have a zombie spawn example mission if you want me to send you that commando84?

Your right, my script is different, that why i was missing some lines tounge2.gif

wow that spawn script is great, i have it on infinit spawn coming from the woods lol and you have to stop the creatures and you will run out of ammo if you stick around so you have to run 500m away to stop them sapwning, go back and they will spwan again.. its great thanks alot D.M

no proplem biggrin_o.gif i spent two hours on it before sending it to you there was afew bugs needing ironing out, so youve beta tested it unkownly whistle.giftounge2.gif glad it all works biggrin_o.gif

thx very much if you can do that D.murphy man! inlove.gif

i'll see if that can keep me busy until the next version comes out or arma comes out biggrin_o.gif

although im low on the cash flow right now, but im out looking for some jobs and trying to make up some money so ican upgrade my 2 comps aswell as buying at least one copy of arma maybe two for my lan room / bedroom tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

im gonna update my amd 2.0 computers cpu and the amd sempron 2.5 im gonna update the graphics card and add a chunck of new ram hopefully. So i can run games better, right now the 2.5 amd comp can't start up Bf 2 so i really need to get it pimped up a bit biggrin_o.gif

Is there anyone who can create me a Zombie-testmission with working scripts and anims for testing purposes of my new Zombie-Slayer Weapon pack? If yes please post all needed addons and you will be named in the credits and get a Beta version before all others.

FML Flashlights

Laggy movie that shows the NBC-toy tounge2.gif

In the second part I show how the flashlights follows your movements, but it laggs less ingame, since Fraps eats my 450Mhz-comp alive.

Pretty low quality (2.5mb's), but it'll do.

Also, the flashlight might be placed on the head instead of the shoulder, wich will light up wherever your looking, instead of dodgy movement of the light when running etc.

Regards

JW

smile_o.gif

Is there anyone who can create me a Zombie-testmission with working scripts and anims for testing purposes of my new Zombie-Slayer Weapon pack? If yes please post all needed addons and you will be named in the credits and get a Beta version before all others.

i can  biggrin_o.gif

Hey JW that flashlight looks great  tounge2.gif

For anyone who wants the mission [using that script u gave me]

Quote[/b] ]

Ok here is the RAR file of the Editor Mission and Required Addons..

The mission is where millions of Zombies Spawn and you have to make it from A to B..

Zombie Mission and Addons

how do i make my zombies respawn somewhere not close to were they were killed ? and how do i make the AC dead men work , and why are they under west ? help.gifhelp.gif

I don't think respawning like that will work for them as they are deleted after being killed.

BTW I have made a new video. I'll post it in a few days, it's 2gigs uncompressed. tounge2.gif

I don't think respawning like that will work for them as they are deleted after being killed.

BTW I have made a new video. I'll post it in a few days, it's 2gigs uncompressed. tounge2.gif

Very nice indeed and Zombie1 if you need free hosting for your files with a fast ftp look no further than ->>-Here

I was searching for a working Jason Vorhees DL but didnt found one can somebody send me a PM with a working DL URL?

Well, he is a mad killer. tounge2.gif Mig made the addon for his mission Friday the 13th, I think...

****** light biggrin_o.gif JW, you will have to change of Computer biggrin_o.gif

More seriously, it's a nice job wink_o.gif

Hey zombie1 on you're guestbook you told me horror pack 3 will be ready in about 2 month. The zombies too? :P

Horror pack 3 is the zombies. wink_o.gif

smile_o.gif oohh i cant wait, im excited biggrin_o.gif i wana make the end of my movie with a cliff hanger where you see a zombie walking with the kool animations lol

Quote[/b] ]i have a hard time finding it

Me too. I wasnt able to find a working download, not in the BI-Forum or with Google.