Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

Blackblood's desert grunts

Didnt our navy bombard the shit out of the Spanish during that age? wink_o.gif

But if i was Blackblood, i would just release it with JAM or BIS standard(so no dependability on other addons) and let the people figure out which weapon they want on it in the editor.

But if i was Blackblood, i would just release it with JAM or BIS standard(so no dependability on other addons) and let the people figure out which weapon they want on it in the editor.
Agreed, makes everyone happy. With the exception of SA80's from P:UKF to the Paras.

...if you wanna include it in future revisions...

Only if it comes bundled for the reason stated above. btw looking real good!

-

-

-

I will post an update later tonight incl. pics.

I really need help on some issues aswell. Talk about it later.

issues? wow_o.gif

Hope that wont have influence on the release date.

Already decided to ditch my only class on the 8th(2 hour travel for 1 hour class mad_o.gif )

Well, hope people can help ya out on 'em.

Looking forward to the screenies.

Ofcourse it will influence the release. I am fairly convinced it won't be bug free. Especially in MP. That's why it's called 1.00.

Call me arrogant but the best way of testing it is to have a general release and collect the pro's and con's.

Yes I could hold off the release, but as i said, after feb 7 things will be complicated. I will ofcourse provide support and updates (probably in the form of smaller patches).

The SP portion looks fine. No worries there. It's MP, MP and MP... blues.gif

*slaps himself for not paying attention to MP scripting*

Don't be so hard on yourself there mate wink_o.gif

Aside from the odd retard who likes to bitch i think you'll get a good collection of the pro's and con's after a public release.

Well, good luck there in these final hours on

SAS-day minus 1 unclesam.gif

Maby this has been discused before, but i was to lazy7 to go thru the whole thread..

But since these units will come very soon, maby it's time to find vehincles they can use..

I have not been into uk addons.. Mostly becouse i didn't find any soldier units i liked.

But these Desert grunts look great!

I look forward to play with them smile_o.gif

Knepo

The UKF Landrovers do the job for me. They got 110 and 90 versions in different camo's. Some real cool cargo animations and finally a vehicle that has a goddamn GPMG on it. Till the time somebody makes an SAS landrover or an RSOV these vehicles will do fine. For Air Cover you can use the Apache and RAF tornado, and for transport there is a Lynx helo out there. All to be found on www.ofp.info

Thanks ranger44 I just downloaded the landrovers.. Gonna check em out smile_o.gif

Thanks again

Knepo

Really looking forward to these now smile_o.gif

sad_o.gif  Oh please release these soon, its my last day of vacation before I have to go back to work!!!!  crazy_o.gif Plz, Plz Plz!!!!!!

P.S. Very nice work too btw!  smile_o.gif

Ok its the 7th here already , i am waitinggggggg .... biggrin_o.gif

Btw do those UKF Landys come in Desert camo? I only remember seeing them in Woodland camo.

Yeah, it's the 7th February, maybe I've missed the DL link rock.gifrock.gif No, tounge_o.gif

Waiting

tülülülllllülülüllll tounge_o.gif

Yeah, it's the 7th February, maybe I've missed the DL link rock.gifrock.gif No, tounge_o.gif

Waiting

tülülülllllülülüllll tounge_o.gif

Easy now. We're talking CET. That means I've got until 23:59 Zürich time. *giggles frantically*. Besides I need the xtra hours...

Sorry for double post, I've only clicked on time on "Add Reply" rock.gif

Can't wait, it's 14:50 here in Spaichingen, Southern Germany smile_o.gif

Just got home from college, raced towards my pc, nothing yet,

And i gotta leave again soon, work awaits. Ah well, i got a whole day of OFP tomorrow, as long as i have 'em then I'm one happy bugger.

I hope not... well BB seems like an honest guy wink_o.gif

We just gotta trust him smile_o.gif

Blackblood, please release them in the next 10 mins because ive gotta go to army cadets and wont be able to get on the net afterwards!