Sign in to follow this  
jjracing

I made a little island (10*10km, 488000objects)

Download island from ofp.at (hope other pages will make it public too) : http://www.ofp.at/index.php?act=download&dlid=478

This Island is not finished, and not completely. Place names, place name signs and traffic signs are still missing. There are other bugs, like the “city halls†witch are too high.

I allow all of you to copy parts of my island, to insert it in yours. You don’t need  any indications of pouring.

The first saving-wrp is from 8th may 2003, so I had enough time to make this island, its still not finished, but some users liked it so I ho you’ll like it too.

Some pictures are on German k-foren.de: http://www.k-foren.de/showthr....d=75704

But please be careful with my trafficlimit biggrin_o.gif

Have fun....

I’m sorry, I forgot there are some addons needed:

Mapfact barracks

AGS_Port

AGS_Inds

Jof _objects1

Map_shed

Hope that’s it. I’d like you to post things you like, or dislike, thx..

dl does not work

by the way, what are jof_objects1

and where can i dl them?

I'm sorry for the link just click it two or 20 times, till now 126 users had luck to download the island rock.gif . If someone has a more reliable server, please load it up!!!  smile_o.gif

Jof_objects1 is the airport/mine ltd addon from JorgF. (loadable on mapfact.net): http://www.mapfact.net/include....ntid=33

You need the first 3 addons from the “gebäude†category. I’m sorry I’ve just that german links...

mad_o.gif

Jof addons are the Mapfact airport and mine pack, you can download them at their site or flashpoint.cz.

If someone has a more reliable server

I'd advise you to get a more reliable browser biggrin_o.gif

there's nothing wrong with the link nor with the server

before you go crying "link doesn't work", try downloading the file with another browser (Opera, IE, Netscape)

If someone has a more reliable server

I'd advise you to get a more reliable browser  biggrin_o.gif

there's nothing wrong with the link nor with the server

before you go crying "link doesn't work", try downloading the file with another browser (Opera, IE, Netscape)

It doesn't work with Mozilla either. Is that a unreliable browser too?

duh, now the server is down

good luck with finding this file somewhere else

Is it really that difficult to make 17mb public, Is this the hardest part of making a ofp map? mad_o.gif

I loaded it up on a free server, don’t think the traffic-limit is far away: http://home.arcor.de/einschwein2/NewLand.zip

[edit]

till now i've sent 3 mails to ofp.info, two are still not answered...

Is it really that difficult to make 17mb public, Is this the hardest part of making a ofp map? mad_o.gif

I loaded it up on a free server, don’t think the traffic-limit is far away: http://home.arcor.de/einschwein2/NewLand.zip

[edit]

till now i've sent 3 mails to ofp.info, two are still not answered...

;) Thanks, worked, testing now. smile_o.gif

Very nice Island! The villages and towns are very well designed. Imo the most lifelike ones yet in Flashpoint. Gives a very real impression, and so does the rual parts with those giant forrestareas. A+ work. smile_o.gif

I only had one problem with it as it gave me an error messege about some missing object in the AGS_ind pack. Something p3d (magic)

What version of AGS Ind pack did you use?

I think I used the v1.1. Witch one do u use?

Thx for your A+ ;-). But there are still many bugs and some places without any trees or farms. I’ll try do make this island complete as soon as I’ve got some more time (lots of work at school) But I hope all of u have fun with my Island.

If someone finds some bugs, please report. I’ll give my best…

I'm using v2.1 of the AGS Ind pack, which I think is the latest one.

Can you give me an coordinate where the Ind buildings are used and I'll check if they show up at all with my version?

nope. V3 of the industry pack was released some time ago!

maybe you should upgrade your map to use some of the upgraded and new objects in V3!

I use v3 and i ddn't get any errors loading the island smile_o.gif

I noticed a bug on a res church building that when i walked inside i was partly through the floor like the floor would have been water and that is because the ground where the church was placed isn't so straight i guess tounge_o.gif

Loved the harbour area, it has to be one of the best made so far. Only thing there in the harbour would be to use a pavement texture or the ags harbour objects to place some concrete pieces that are good for big harbours smile_o.gif make sure to setpos them also wink_o.gif

Very good island

this island is great! i hope you decide to youse the v3 of the industry pack and use some of those newer objects...thers alot of great stuff that hasnt been put in maps yet

I think I used the latest version of ags (or have I missed some news, somebody an idea how to find out?), but I do not like the concrete harbour parts, I have had problems with driving on it. But has someone got an idea why the bridges have different heights on different landscape-detail-levels (sorry, don’t know how its called in English, it belongs to the graphics-options)

Witch newer objects do you mean, I’m afraid they‘re difficult to dl?!

But has someone got an idea why the bridges have different heights on different landscape-detail-levels

A known OFP bug with bridges.

My problems disapeared when I switched to AGS IND 3.0. smile_o.gif Though now for some strange reason I get white textures on the grass under the bridge, but only there. crazy_o.gif I'm using the standard OPF island textures so it's not related to that at least. Any ideas?

Under the most bridges I used the w1/beton.paa (concrete) have you texture bugs on the harbours too?

Jepp, just noticed that and in the Harbour on the east coast and the large airfield/base too.

Hey... any chance for a few pics? I am currently stuck in Central Europe and unable to get to my computer in Southwest Missouri  smile_o.gif

I am getting this off that site...

- Homepage nicht erreichbar -

Leistungsumfang ьberschritten, siehe:

http://home.arcor.de/error/.suspend.html

crazy_o.gif