Sign in to follow this  
agamennone

PMS - Sniper Pack

Hi all ;)

Me (Agamennone) and Maximus-Sniper are working on amazing new Sniper Pack....here come some pics, enjoy it  :P

http://phantomclan.altervista.org/mod....g01.jpg

http://phantomclan.altervista.org/mod....g02.jpg

http://phantomclan.altervista.org/mod....g03.jpg

http://phantomclan.altervista.org/mod....g04.jpg

http://phantomclan.altervista.org/mod....g05.jpg

The pack will include 2 wood unit, Ghillie Sniper and Ghillie Observer.

Also, we insert an accuracy weapons pack smile_o.gif. M21, M24sws, M82A1, SR25 all with Ghillie camo. M16M203 and M4 scoped with ghillie camo smile_o.gif

We are working on also M79 Spotting scope with distance reticle and 55x zoom  ;D ;D ;D

These look very nice, but will you guys please remove that hard coded face. That thing has been around since the first p3d edited sniper's were released back in 2001, even before Resistance was out. IMHO it's dated, of low quality and looks plain weird.

Worst case scenario, replace it with something better.

But ultimately it would be nice if you could leave that so that OFP uses the selected user face and the AI randomly selects a face.

I think I might actually download these... I like!  smile_o.gif

Not yet man ^_^

It's already in design phase..mabybe we will relase a BETA Addons soon...a date isn't already stablished unclesam.gif

The snipers look IDENTICAL to my (SJB's) SEALs BETA 1.0 released a while back, they have exactly the same chest-rig (made by Skeg) and the same boot textures from the 'Nam Pack, courtesy of Ebud. Only thing that looks different is the face and the ghillie material that has been added. They even have the same straps on their legs.

Here are two images for comparison:

SJB_TOS_Updated_LBE_tn.jpg

SJB_TOS_Updated_LBE_2_tn.jpg

Me too Cribban....I hope this is just a simple mistake by the PMS team sad_o.gif.  The units look excellent smile_o.gif.

EDIT: Typo smile_o.gif

[...] The snipers look IDENTICAL to my (SJB's) SEALs BETA 1.0 [...]

Yes it's true and a told you (in MSN Messenger) some time ago your (positive) permission ^__^ while i send you an exclusive preview of my sniper smile_o.gif

Be sure that i will report your name in the Readme file and Thanks file smile_o.gif

The base model it's yours ofcourse...but it's looks identical...but isn't all yours  tounge_o.gif

It isn't a kind of copy & paste addons mate  biggrin_o.gif

OK then, no problem. My memory isn't what it used to be, so I must have forgotten about you contacting me. tounge_o.gif

I apologise if my post has since given anyone the impression you stole my work, which as we have now established IS NOT the case.

YAY i like it when peps ca nagree on things like this biggrin_o.gif and actully contacts the creator before using his or her's creation smile_o.gif

brilliant work!

- which weapons are used  rock.gif

- is there a different spotter planned so far  rock.gif

greetz

OK then, no problem. My memory isn't what it used to be, so I must have forgotten about you contacting me. tounge_o.gif

I apologise if my post has since given anyone the impression you stole my work, which as we have now established IS NOT the case.

Don't worry man...maybe happen biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

- which weapons are used  rock.gif

- is there a different spotter planned so far  rock.gif

In the pics was used the M24sws without camos smile_o.gif

I'am actualy on holyday away from my pc...next week i hope that i will upload some pics of our Weapons Pack wink_o.gif

The main difference in the 2unit it's a diferent cap and a different camo face because the base equipment it's basicly the same (work in progres smile_o.gif) wink_o.gif

The M40 isn't used by anyone except the Marines....although if these are USMC snipers, that would work wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Now dont get this post wrong, I see alot of potential for these snipers, and they look bloody awesome, just one thing. Although the pictures are dark, I managed to lighten them up and the back of the ghillie, from the angle I saw, looked like the ghillie I made for my sniper pack. rock.gif

well wtf do u expect? Ud think that most good ghillie designs would prolly look the same, cuz once a gd design is made, its hard to improve on. go figure wink_o.gif

dont start a flame fest in this topic plz tounge_o.gif or maby ol placebo will get mad crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

anyways the snipers are looking really cool, best ones so far biggrin_o.gif

dont start a flame fest in this topic plz tounge_o.gif  or maby ol placebo will get mad crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

anyways the snipers are looking really cool, best ones so far biggrin_o.gif

Exacly.

I can't wait myself to test them. I will also have sth for them to use. smile_o.gif

Agamennone 600kb images are a long, long way from being acceptable, you're fairly new so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but I would suggest you read the forum rules, ignorance as a defence never works smile_o.gif

Now dont get this post wrong, I see alot of potential for these snipers, and they look bloody awesome, just one thing. Although the pictures are dark, I managed to lighten them up and the back of the ghillie, from the angle I saw, looked like the ghillie I made for my sniper pack.  rock.gif

Aye aye aye! Soon we are going to hear that pieces from a aircraft addon are being used in the model tounge_o.gif. "Look! He took my wings!" tounge_o.gif. Just kidding guys...although, well nevermind, don't want to start a flamewar tounge_o.gif.

On another note, any updates on these units?