Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

Doomsday - Part II

I just received the mission but I need the addon (berg_deco) that came with it aswell wink_o.gif

Berg_deco

;) didn't update the readme, I seperated it from the mission. tounge_o.gif

Very nice really enjoyed it can not wait for the 3rd part.

ghostface.gif

Any more updates on this, Berghoff old chap? tounge_o.gif

Well, I'm going to make a third and last part for Doomsday, just thinking about some ideas ( Some stronger zombies are nice ;) ) and what sounds to use this time ;)

I mirrored it weeks ago, get with the times man!

OFPCentral

Ok thanks, will put that in the readme of Doomsday III (Will be last one, then I'll go for a different thing, maybe MP related not sure yet. Or maybe trying out Vampire/Undead/zombie combination >=)). smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Or maybe trying out Vampire/Undead/zombie combination >=)).

Or maybe a struggle between them. What a fight tounge_o.gif

Or maybe a struggle between them. What a fight  tounge_o.gif

I'm going to make the zombies like they are in the movies then. Only head-shots will take them down.

To Hell with vampires wasting my zombies - I won't stand that!!!

Or maybe a struggle between them. What a fight tounge_o.gif

I'm going to make the zombies like they are in the movies then. Only head-shots will take them down.

No no no m8...Doomsday is a horror/survival mission so it is Vamps/undead/zombies vs. The player, that's all I can say about it now. Gotto work on this mission so I can release it someday axe.gif

Or maybe a struggle between them. What a fight  tounge_o.gif

No no no m8...Doomsday is a horror/survival mission so it is Vamps/undead/zombies vs. The player, that's all I can say about it now. Gotto work on this mission so I can release it someday axe.gif

Don't worry about it, when I make changes to the zombies everything I do will be backwards compatible.

I won't make zombies that take 3 body shots to down at present suddenly invincible - that'd ruin every zombie mission out there!

PS:

Are you going to make a Resident Evil: Apocalypse style city based mission? I see philcommando's city there and I see opportunity for much zombie madness....

Think of this:

Using the Chain of Command Engine you are in control of several platoons of troops that have to protect a city block containing 100s of civilians from rampaging zombies; I think that would be amazing... and certainly NEVER done before in any video game!

I would like to write it myself biggrin_o.gif  maybe I will smile_o.gif

S.

I'm tired of the "escape thing". I'd like some more defend missions. It would be awsome if there was a mission like this.

talking about the roadblock.'

movie

I'm tired of the "escape thing". I'd like some more defend missions. It would be awsome if there was a mission like this.

talking about the roadblock.'

movie

unfortunately they can't hold the roadblock for very long

LOL, that must be the most pathetic cops and spec op soldiers ever!

Aim for the head.. it's the only way.

When philcommando releases his city, I'll make that mission, OK? And it'll phuckin rock, I tell ya!

well I think it's the first time they've seen a zombie?

and what the hell they wouldn't have made it enyway. they were maybe 16 and faced 150 zombies maybe more. and they're trained to shoot the body+ the zombies are moving pretty strange so it's not so very easy to shoot the head.

they were screwed. why didn't they fall back?

but I think they killed maybe 15 zombies.

I can't wait for your mission.   biggrin_o.gif

edit*

and you gotta hit the right spot on the head. they're not using the hole brain. they're not smarter than an ant

I'm tired of the "escape thing". I'd like some more defend missions.

Noted, I'll add some more variation to it. =)

Berghoff, let me know if you need any more zombie goodness before finishing off this mission - those civilians on Nogova are beginning to look very 1940's smile_o.gif

I am texturing "modern" zombies!

Berghoff, let me know if you need any more zombie goodness before finishing off this mission - those civilians on Nogova are beginning to look very 1940's smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif ok, nice to have some new zombies in this "mission".

Where can I find these modern zombies?

smile_o.gif ok, nice to have some new zombies in this "mission".

Where can I find these modern zombies?

Add <REMOVED BY ZOMBIE MOD - CHECK YOUR PM> to your MSN messenger and we'll talk, OK? smile_o.gif

Be back online Monday 11PM GMT, I would say. Will be on early Tuesday (12PM GMT) though (finishing Mig's bat)

i liked the mission was rather fun  smile_o.gif  only complain i had was the fn fal... what a peice of shit that is (at least in game). takes 18 shots to kill something with it  crazy_o.gif  edited the misison to make the player a resistance soldier with the "kozlice" which in Y2K3 is a deadly 12 gauge shot gun which really does the trick on those bastards  smile_o.gif  cept when i run out of ammo in which case its a good thing i threw in an AK + GP30 (with 4 ak mags and 5 nade rounds) which made it more playable. and just as equily fun smile_o.gif

ok beat it a second time around. went with the "killem all" style.

162 kills.

LOVE the respawn thing. very nice to be able to get 162 kills and keep a good 20 to 36 fps smile_o.gif

only complain i had was the fn fal... what a peice of shit that is (at least in game). takes 18 shots to kill something with it

I can kill a zombie with that weapon in one shot, just aim for the head