Sign in to follow this  
pogingwapo

ORCS RF Motorized Riflemen

Quote[/b] ]Not very soon. Personally i think, that the next large release will be Zil-131 v.2.0

What happened to all the Caucasus addons you guys got when they went down?

trucks are nice but I need a super comp to run that last pack of ZILS. crazy_o.gif

Most of CCM addons are pretty low quality. We got official permission from BMP's 1-2 addons author - Stutzer, ex-CCM member, and we plan to finish BMP pack until Christmas.

Other addons aren't so interesting. CCM were teasers & fakers more, than addonmakers. Most of their "works" are just a version you can show on a screens, not to play with.

About that mvd addon, It was the latest one, and the more recent ...well the soldiers from this thread. I was trying to load a mission and it said something about requiring other addons that didn't come with both this and that MVD addon. I was hoping everything would be self contained the next time through.

Hey Den

Are you gonna do something with KKM's SOBR & Alfa soldiers?

those looked good.

(got any screens ? smile_o.gif )

can not load addons sad_o.gif

got error message:

can't load model.special

in the editor

- what can it be?

Did you download the NEW weapons pack (V3.0) and delete the old ICP_Weap.pbo?

Work fine for me, you must get the new weaponpack

Did you download the NEW weapons pack (V3.0) and delete the old ICP_Weap.pbo?

Yes i did, but a conflict with some other Addons occurs ...

BI_ORCS_1strip_500.jpg

1600x2800

it works by clicking *continue* in the editor ... i found out  rock.gif

so, ... No load ' special model ' => continue ... (?)

P.S. Thx for help guyz  smile_o.gif

No. SOBR & Alpha addons were only on Laser's hard drive, and looks like they're gone with it, or at least, he wants to work alone on them. We have our own Alpha addon, it's about 70% ready, and SOBR - perhaps this will be in OMON addon update.

I think its the other russain units that borrow the weapons pack and use Laser's models. Noticed most of all of Laser made east side units stopped working, drawback to being used by more than one team and overwriting the weapons back breaks the other addons..

I dont have any probs with laser other units on my PC, are you talking about the VDV pack?

In "desert" areas Russian Infantry uses the same camo, as in usual, or "afghanka" camo, that not included in this pack. I think, "VSR-Bereska" is enough yellow, to look like a "desert camo".

These guys are beautiful, but Flora and Berezka (98' and 93' VSR?) does not really look like the real-life 'cammies' ... The newer 'V' version looks super though! And I must say those pictures of the Birch/KLMK cammies looked kinda odd too (very nice esthetically though!). The spots were a little bit oddly shapen and small. I guess (hope) both they and the VSR's will be updated sometime in the future though! Some updates on vests and pouches (they are nice but have by no means the same super-coolness as the clothes) along with making all soldier types in both Flora and Berezka cammies would be nice too...

as have been said before.

Well, I apologize if I sound like I'm only complaining but I really just want to give a constructive opinion. If nothing else, the other guys can have some fun flaming me... Anyways, keep up the great work!