Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

18-wheeler

Hmm nice, just saw the number plate on the truck.

BI is for "Bielefeld", the city I was born.

Can't wait to have the truck(no, not the coca cola one) in OFP.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Hi Delta Hawk!

As you maybe know, I've worked in cooperation with Bratty and Muts to developp more the towing script. So maybe we can also cooperate to still improve the script.

Regards, Sirglider Swissmod's co-leader

Muhheey, Dec 6th. Nice, exactly the day I move into my new appartement.

NO, STOP, I will be cut off from the net for at least 2 weeks in this time! crazy_o.gif

DAMN!

Ey, f*** it. Then I 'll have to wait till Christmas or something. Or get a friend to download your truck. It is not hopeless.

Nice work and thank you for the reply.

Hi Delta Hawk!

As you maybe know, I've worked in cooperation with Bratty and Muts to developp more the towing script. So maybe we can also cooperate to still improve the script.

Regards, Sirglider Swissmod's co-leader

And the last time I saw ,thats some nice scripting.Combine that with Delat Hawks excellent modelling and he's probably upset at the texture help? Not that it isn't nice,just that it isn't done.I hope he isn't upset with me ,I haven't been of much help.If its not released because of the scripts ,we can get right on it.The texture work is hard and longest I think and I dunno who was helping with that.

JUST 6 more days! (not counting today)

ps

delta hawk cher ur pm box

i'm gonna release it later today or tomorrow. What ever little touches i could do are done. the inside isn't textured.

@bratty, yea, i'm kind of upset. it's kind of hard to be motivated knowing your first serious addon won't be finished.

well, dont feel bad. For a first timer that addon sure does look badass! smile_o.gif

Guys! Today's the big day! smile_o.gif

OMG!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT RULLEZZZ!!! I LOVE IT!!! THANX DELTA HAWK!!! biggrin_o.gif

P.S.: I just noticed... a black trailer... uuuh.... what does that remind u of... a black truck with a black trailer... YES!!! The truck of Devon Miles, Bonnie Barstow, the unknown Michael Knight and the even lesser known Knight Industries Two Thousand!!! Uhh that's soooo 1980'yish! biggrin_o.gif

This is cool, i drove around Nogova for a while lisening to skynyrd.

I noticed it duplicates the window wiper option in the action menu everytime you get in and out.

I was thinking a little dashboard compass would be nice, something like the one used in the that ww2 dc-3 that came out a while ago.

The truck's trailer needs a box or something that a soldier can walk behind but is low enough that you can shoot over so that while the truck is driving, a guy can stand in the trailer and not worry about flying out of the truck whilst it's on the move (because the box will keep him from moving back presumably).

That would make for some interesting multiplay scenarios. Not to mention that shooting from vehicles is just plain cool.

When you command an AI Soldier to move in the trailer the voice command is 2 moveinweapon xxx or somthing like that.

Than funny things happen, when commanding the AI (still in Trailer) to move to an position, the Trailer is driving without a Truck that pull him. rock.gif

I noticed further, that the Trailer didn`t follow the Truck as it should. The Trailer swings from left to right, crushing trees and anything else besides the street.

I hope someone pick up this nice addon and do a little work on them.

well, i fail to mention a couple things. This truck isn't meant to be destroyed, it's not meant to be up in the air cuz then the lights become visable. The AI isn't meant to drive the trailer. There's a problem with the trailer being on the slope. The wiper script needs work.

Use some common sense, i said it's not finished

@ Delta Hawk

You´ve done a great job on that Truck.

We know that this addon is still in a BETA stadium.

So what I posted, was not meant as criticism. xmas_o.gif