Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

18-wheeler

For things like what ur talking about, you'll need a lowboy trailer...

But still these kind of truck can not carry that much weight. If u put a bradley on a normal lowboy, it'll snap and the tractor's suspension would be ruined. You can put a hummer, 5ton and light vehicles on a flatbed, maybe a bmp, but heavy tanks like bradleys weight too much.

There are heavy cargo class tractors and lowboys for tanks though, but i don't really have anybody to do that kind of work. sad_o.gif

wink_o.gif how about some u guys make a flat bed or whatever do u can carrie tanks or hummers or jeeps.....................................................................................

..i cant wight till the truck comes out...

As am I steel UK. Lets be clear that we're all think Mad max 2 and the truck bit at the end smile_o.gif

Road Warrior 2 for ya yanks

I don't know about Road Warriors, but i wanna jump into a subru now and do some stupid things with this truck biggrin_o.gif

comeon guys, we could use a few extra texturers and ESPECIALLY a few extra modelers if ya want a flatbed/lowboy or car carrier or something else ;)

wink_o.gif how about put a nuke in the back of the truck tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif that would be so kl .last time i treid a nuke in ofp it crashed my game sad_o.gif..so will it be possible to carrie cars or jeeps

Don't stop. Such an addon should not be flushed. Just think of the Zombie-related missions. wink_o.gif

Well, perhaps the truck is still alive, but.. eerm.. this is exactly my question.. Any release date?

dunno, haven't talked to Delta for months...he's never been on either...

sad_o.gif

Too bad ... any chance to get this nice truck on the road?

PLEASE dont stop this trucK! I can just picture a mission..... some fat guy riding down the narrow roads of nogova and the everon bikers ride up......well, you get what I am saying! blues.gif

And it looks so  damn good  sad_o.gif

oh, and if you planning on throwing it away, atleast release it textured cab interior or not!

don't worry, we are definately NOT discarding this. i have been trying to get in contact with delta but with no success. i will let you guys know if we got any news about this truck

don't worry, we are definately NOT discarding this. i have been trying to get in contact with delta but with no success. i will let you guys know if we got any news about this truck

phew! *wipes sweat off his forhead* tounge_o.gif thanks for not giving up on us!

dec 6 i'll explain why it took so long to do it in the readme

Cool! I hope it comes out in a "Christmas Coca-Cola" version as well- red and bristling with lights! biggrin_o.gif

PC150025.JPG

coco%20cola%20truck.jpg