Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Bloody Days Mod

Maybe you guys in the BDM want to have a look to this topic to give you some ideas for that AN-12.

Nothing has been done yet, but I belive that my last sugestion in there could work. It would be nice to see that in the AN-12.

Regards.

@CERO.

New Team Members Needed:

Ofcourse the obvious:

Texturer

Config Maker

Scripter

Modeler

Public Relations Official:

*In Charge of relations with other mods

*If wants to can Beta Test

Beta Tester:

*Someone willing to actually do the job not just mess around with the addons

Project Leaders:

*Good Leader

*Will be leader of certain projects within the mod

*Prefered experience in Addon Making or Knowledge of different types of equipment

Researcher:

*Person who can be resourceful with images and information on equipment

Military Advisor:

*Someone who served in either the Russian or American Army

**Preferably during the Cold War

***(Countries will later be expanded to include: Germany, France, England and many more)

Hello again, we are still looking for a few good men/women to help our mod. There are a few key members we need if we want to keep on out Christmas deadline.

Openings Still Available:

Texturer

Scripter

Modeler

Public Relations Official:

*In Charge of relations with other mods

*If wants to can Beta Test

Researcher:

*Person who can be resourceful with images and information on equipment

Military Advisors:

*Someone who served in either the Russian or American Army

**Preferably during the Cold War

***(Countries will later be expanded to include: Germany, France, England and many more)

You can apply by PMing me or Jakerod or posting in this thread.

From Jakerod:

Quote[/b] ]This is a demo of the Bloody Days Mod's new German Island based on The Fulda Gap. I tried making the town's roads as accurate as possible to what mapquest.com said they were. I do realize that there is nothing really to it or anything like that but I grew tired of making it and wanted to release it the way it was. I am sorry if the buildings are not very accurate to German ones but I have never been to Germany and I was lacking good pictures of the towns I was working on. I did the best I could with the objects I had but right now I am feeling that I kind of failed to show the whole point of why I made this island in the first place. I am also sorry that the elevations are not right but I was lacking good maps for that aspect of it so I began to just use hills and various other things that I saw in pictures and so forth.

I hope that there might be someone somewhere out there who would be willing to help us make new objects/textures for it. I am determined to make this island special instead of just another one of those "Green Islands". Any help would be greatly appreciated especially with textures.

We also hope to release an addon pack with the final version of this island and could use help with making new models and textures in that area. Hopefully soon we can show you some pictures of some of those new 'items' in that pack.

(Note: I have given numerous tips to what it might be in my posts over the past few weeks)

If you wish to join please PM me or use one of the following forms of communication.

E-mail: Jakerod80@gmail.com

MSN: Jakerod80@hotmail.com

AIM: Jakerod90

Pictures:

Fulda1.jpg

---

Fulda2.jpg

---

Fulda3.jpg

---

Fulda4.jpg

---

Fulda5.jpg

---

Fulda6.jpg

Download:

Download1

And another demo for you folks! This time Iceland! Credits goto Jakerod.

Pictures:

Iceland1.jpg

---

Iceland2.jpg

---

Iceland6.jpg

---

Iceland8.jpg

---

Iceland3.jpg

---

Iceland5.jpg

Download:

Download1

Problem with Keflavik is that:

a.) My main map source (mapquest) doesn't have a very detailed map of the city for some reason.

b.) There are a hell of a lot of buidlings.

I may be able to pull it off if I could get enough people to help on it. I am getting closer to my goal on number of people.

The buildings would have to be very low-poly though.

I will consider it.

Will there be a release of Lorient Island with an anim folder in the near future? rock.gif

Try This

Try that one I am not sure if it has the animation folder in it though. I have a 56k so its going to take me 10 minutes to download it before I know for sure.

EDIT: Also I cannot find that zip on my computer anywhere which is why I am downloading it. Link Fix

EDIT #2: Okay apparently that doesn't have the anims in it. I have one in my anims folder but all it is is the Saint David one on Lorient which doesn't exactly work too well. Give me a bit and I will see what I can do.

Will there be a release of Lorient Island with an anim folder in the near future? rock.gif

Jakerod and I hate Lorient actually. tounge_o.gif

Dunno about Milkman.

Tell ya what. You get someone to make CTIs for SD, Avignon, and Lorient, and it'll be done.

Jakerod and I hate Lorient actually. tounge_o.gif

Dunno about Milkman.

Tell ya what. You get someone to make CTIs for SD, Avignon, and Lorient, and it'll be done.

Yeah Lorient wasn't the best creation, but it isn't bad at all. Here is one with corrected Anim anyways:

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~bloodydays/BDM_Lorient.zip

1985 Soviet Airborne Project Cancelled.

1985 US Airborne Project Cancelled.

All Projects Cancelled.

The Mod is Dead.

Thanks to everyone who supported us.

A. Not enough people on the team

B. People on the team didn't have enough time

C. Not enough support from community

It was really hard for me to quit it. The mod has exsisted in a few different forms for over 2 years now. Obviously as you can see nothing really got DONE in that time (99% my fault). We will be releasing an unfinished BMD and an An-12 though. I also advised the members of the team to join another mod since a lot are in need as well as give their stuff to other teams.

I just hope that An-12 finds a decent place, and hopefully one in which the entire community will benefit from. I would honestly love to see the finished addon through BDM, but I suppose I will have to wait for either an independent addonmaker or another mod to finish it. sad_o.gif Again like I said, it saddens me that this mod is gone..

Ah man,, sorry to hear that news..

I thought your islands were very playable and rank up there with some of my favourites..

Hopefully the time away might reinvent your appetite for ofp2 if it ever comes out ;)

Good luck with the future guys and thx for bring us some cools flashpoint addons.

Hmmm said to hear Bloody Days Mod is dead sad_o.gif

Good you did released your unfinished models.

yes, that was really nice to release the some models, although it's sad that another team vanished

man thats really sad to hear sad_o.gif

I had high hopes for this mod smile_o.gif

i hope jakerod continues to make some more islands anyways unclesam.gif

Hi Jakerod,

Quote[/b] ]A. Not enough people on the team

Hmmm.... we are just two and things are progressing. Slowly, indeed, but they are progressing.

Quote[/b] ]B. People on the team didn't have enough time

Actually that means: they wanted to do other things!?!?

Quote[/b] ]C. Not enough support from community

What does that mean?

I was really looking forward to this one as I lived in that Fulda Gap area for 30 years.

Do you have any new plans?

If not, you know where you can find us wink_o.gif

bye, Arne