Pappy Boyington

USCG Pack Release

Great job on the release smile_o.gif

Happy Birthday smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What do I want for my 19th birthday (7/25)?, I'd like a Moutian Dew, and I'd like to see something (female) nakid

Here ya go......

120.jpg

wbs1.jpg

eh...i know that cow... rock.gif

Anyways, congrats on your birthday Pappy, and congrats to all the USCG Team for this release, been looking forward to it.  smile_o.gif

edit: Now Thats a Readme! tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]damnit jim im an addon maker, not a marine biologist  

LOL well if not you guys, then one of the other crafty and talented people in the community.

just imagine plucking someone from the water in the HH60 seconds before .... dun nuh ... duh nuh ... dun dun dun dun ...

Then we'd need Batman and his 'shark repelant'. Ah, nothing more exciting than watching Adam West blow up a shark tounge_o.gif

Looks great, I've already had lots of fun on the beta versions. Though, I would also have prefered an archive over an exe installer.

Hi Pappy (and the rest of the crew),

Happy birthday and what an excelent job you have done on the pack, i already have some ideas brewing.

Hey pappy you mentioned that you wanted a naked lady so i thought about sending you my sister crazy_o.gif , but believe me when i say that you would probably send her back tounge_o.gif LOL

PH

HAHAHAHAHAH tounge_o.gif nice one Mr Burns

and PB nice work man wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Hi Pappy (and the rest of the crew),

Happy birthday and what an excelent job you have done on the pack, i already have some ideas brewing.

Hey pappy you mentioned that you wanted a naked lady so i thought about sending you my sister  crazy_o.gif , but believe me when i say that you would probably send her back  tounge_o.gif LOL

PH

you know what they say parker

beauty is only a light switch away wink_o.gif

thanks to all for your wonderful comments

thanks to avon and ofp.info for their mirrors. the download page is updated with siad mirrors smile_o.gif

Hi all,

Oh dear, i just took a slap round the head from my sister when i showed her my comment posted on here then she saw that picture by Mr Burns and i had another one.

She says we are all a "bunch of perverts" and "sexist pigs" and she made me send this sad_o.gif

I'm in the doghouse now chaps crazy_o.gif

PH

Hi all,

Oh dear, i just took a slap round the head from my sister when i showed her my comment posted on here then she saw that picture by Mr Burns and i had another one.

She says we are all a "bunch of perverts" and "sexist pigs" and she made me send this sad_o.gif

PH

mwahahahaha  tounge_o.gif

sorry but this is actually very funny .. like deja vu  biggrin_o.gif

edit: how old is your sis ? smile_o.gif

Hi all,

PH

im not a sexist pig

im just a young boy with raging hormons tounge_o.gif

besides. . . as men we have to set our priorites straight

meat good

woman gooder

only thing gooder then woman. . . is 2 WOMAN! biggrin_o.gif

Pappy,

My sister is as beautiful as a summer meadow in the morning light with lovely bright flowers blooming everywhere and birds singing sweet mellodies in the trees.

She is 27yo, long blonde hair and brown eyes (and she is standing behind me as i am penning this reply).

I have to add that she is a ju-jitsu champion, boxer and body builder and i don't stand a chance if she starts.

Help me out here pappy as i don't think she liked your comment about the light switch (i can't repeat what she just said but be careful what you write).

PH (and Lisa) ghostface.gif

Ho ho ho mad_o.gif

What is it happy birthday Pappy good work Pappy rock.gif

I am not dead I had birthday on 14th July and Pappy is only my sidekick on this project tounge_o.gif

j/k

Pappy and I have worked from the begin on USCG Pack we plan in future to make USCG Pack set-2 and USCG Pack set-3

wink_o.gif

Yeah well done Pappy and a happy birthday, looks a decent pack

oh and on a side note good work extraction,

biggrin_o.gif

Hi ExtracTioN,

Sorry for everything going off topic there for a moment but i think you have to keep an eye on your buddy (pappy).

Anyway i would like to thank you as well for all the hard work and effort you have put into this pack as i know that pappy would not have been able to do by himself.

Would you do me a favour and put a bullet in pappy next time you play MP as i have developed several bruises from his comments earlier crazy_o.gifsad_o.gif

PH tounge_o.gif

Pappy is still too young over 5 years he will grow up tounge_o.gif

Only thing for future packs miss will be a USCG Island hope some island creater will make a USCG island will go nicely with the pack wink_o.gif

Oh and if you guys find a bug please report it to us so we can fix it up wink_o.gif

Hi again ExtracTioN,

I don't understand what you meant by having a USCG island when really the USCG pack addons would be able to fit in to any island.

Did you mean an island specifically designed for Coast Guard missions?

PH

the Hercules missions keep crashing, the old Hercules worked fine,

I have checked the readme, I have used all the previous USCG  material and I like its style.

I use mod folders so I do not no if that is the reason or perhaps the later BAS blackhawk

Hi again ExtracTioN,

I don't understand what you meant by having a USCG island when really the USCG pack addons would be able to fit in to any island.

Did you mean an island specifically designed for Coast Guard missions?

PH

I mean a island with some USCG buildings and a USCG airport wink_o.gif

love the music in the single player mission ..is ther any way of getting them 2 work in mission editer