Sign in to follow this  
UsMarine408

Vote for what you want most in ofp

Voted for Pilot.

I m sick of using bas's soar pilots for everything except what they really are for ...

We need good west/east pilots !

I don't want anything of this, I want the German KSK

HK pack ?

I still think they are quite good

I don't want anything of this, I want the German KSK

HK pack ?

I still think they are quite good

Quite snazzy. They were certainly among the best units ever made for OFP-R. I still use them, when I want to give the Resistance real "teeth."

German KSK would be nice, i agree.

And YES we need updated pilots.....they are about the only unit that hasnt been updated......hint hint.....

German KSK would be nice, i agree.

And YES we need updated pilots.....they are about the only unit that hasnt been updated......hint hint.....

something like this you mean?

Swedish pilot

like it says, swedish one..

More western special forces and soldiers rock.gif .

Cant vote, we already have a decent share of that in quantity and quality but not many terrorists nor OPFOR for them to battle against.

We need ME terrorist fanatics, maybe some indonesian separatist group or mercenary troops, iraqui soldiers and terrorist militia, maybe some south american drug dealers, something of good quality and also original crazy_o.gif .

Its not much interesting to have delta, seal or SAS fighting against East and Resistance soldiers all the time, and considering the cold war is long over and people are doing modern units it would be good to have realistic enemies too rock.gif .

Lost brothers will be releasing a seprate generic terrorist add-on later. and civy soldiers as well..

also might do the best mercs in the bussiness Beni Tal.

What I want most for OFP? Some missions for the dozens of good quality addons already out. And then I don't mean MORE missions, I mean at least SOME missions. icon11.gif

Voted SAS, Royal Marines have been done and im not interested in more yank stuff tounge_o.gif

royal marines commandos are released with the UKF _DPM pack... at ukf

Well since it looks as if SAS and PJs are in the lead can someone be so kind as to start providing reference picks and such and Some Green berets reference pick and.....some good GROM picks to im trying to please everyone.

Well since it looks as if SAS and PJs are in the lead can someone be so kind as to start providing reference picks and such and Some Green berets reference pick and.....some good GROM picks to im trying to please everyone.

For GROM (or any other special force) pics head over here use the search and find pics of almost every special force units you could imagine off.

Voted for mountain division, I like mountain troops  wink_o.gif

Nogova is the only island which has what you might call a mountain.Actually it's more like a big hill.. smile_o.gif. Correct me if i'm wrong...

more like a pair of breasts - two big hills... but has snow on them...

kolgujev also has hills, and the valley south of everon is pretty funky...

Call them mountains? They're just bloody dimples, a toddler could walk up them! biggrin_o.gif

more like a pair of breasts - two big hills... but has snow on them...

Snow eh biggrin_o.gif .

Theres plenty of mountain terrain in Nogova, near the big lake where the river starts, or the castle...

Only thing is, theres still that problem of getting up the steep inclines.Unless you could add a rope script to make the soldier climb up or drop down steep rock faces.If thats not possible then the soldier would be no more effective than a BIS one..

There will be weapons with whatever i do make just to let you know i think ill make a SR-16 with semi-auto,3 round and full auto and lots a varients and I might make some other weapons. and why that trigger group you ask well because i feel like it thats why.lol tounge_o.gif

Im gonna have pics probably sometime next week for you guys if anyone wants to beta test tell me now

Count me in. You know ( At least I think you do, by now... tounge_o.gif ) that I have an eye for accuracy. If it's unrealistic, I'll tell you straight up.

SR-16.JPG

First screen shot of one of the weapons lets hear some feedback good or not?

well, it's white...very white....um yeah, white tounge_o.gif lol..just messing..you gotta start somewhere I guess looks good so far..SR-16 right ? And I'll take up that beta test offer of yours too