Sign in to follow this  
offtime

LWP MOD

Im starting to think the Polish army consists only of trucks, helicopters and no actual soldiers or armoured vehicles.

The reason being is that's all Polish mods make!?

rock.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Here are some screenshots of Polish soldiers from Coast Defence Units. I'm still working at platoon leader and officer but I will do my best to publish them soon. smile_o.gif

lwpsoldiers_01s.jpg lwpsoldiers_02s.jpg lwpsoldiers_03s.jpg lwpsoldiers_04s.jpg

biggrin_o.gif Very nice job on these units as well as the weapons Szumek! The camouflage on the units looks great, and the weapons I am really looking forward to, especially those KBKs. This is an update that was well worth the wait.

big [+] for LWP

notice PM weapon animation, wonder how it works - even in VBS, there were no weapon animations.

And now screenschots of AK-74 and AK-74 + GP-25 for Soviet Army soldiers in our mod. They will replace guns from standard OFP. smile_o.gif

lwpguns_08s.jpg lwpguns_09s.jpg

They look pretty good, perfect replacements for the BIS AK-74s. Will there be more versions of the AK-74 for the Soviet side?

And now screenschots of AK-74 and AK-74 + GP-25 for Soviet Army soldiers in our mod. They will replace guns from standard OFP. smile_o.gif

Will there also be new soviet soldiers? rock.gifsmile_o.gif

ASU-85 is looking great Szumek! I really like the model, looks very detailed especially with those textures. The more I see from LWP mod the more I look forward to it biggrin_o.gif

So far this is your best addon!

The exterior of this unit looks extermely good.

The only two things that concern me is the inside if this unit,

and the config. If you manage to make the interior look good

it will be a perfect addon!

Remember that Italian World War 2 self-propelled tank-buster unit? It had no moving tower, just like this ASU, and yet it could fight very well. You don't plan to make two versions - one for your foces, and another for the Soviets?

Good luck!

You don't plan to make two versions - one for your foces, and another for the Soviets?

Jack is working at Polish version and I'm making Soviet ASU-85 based on it.

Good luck!

Thanks!  smile_o.gif

What's with this hypothetical Danish-Polish war? Geographically, it's not very sound... politically, maybe, in a fictional manor. Now, something like Poland - Czech Republic, or Belarussia, any of the close Slavic republics, really...

Not really. This scenario was very probable back in the Cold War times (on which this mod is based on). There were real plans of Polish invasion of Danemark in the event of World War III.

Will there also be new soviet soldiers? rock.gifsmile_o.gif

YES. smile_o.gif

Thanks! That's what I wanted to hear... wink_o.gif

Nice pics by the way! smile_o.gif

Is it completely new model?

That is what I was told as well.. that it is completely new.

Is it completely new model?

is it realy a question ? or like always you are accuseing others without any proofes ?

little advice dude, skip such comments and wait for release to see for yourself. dont start flame war.

I understand perfectly the reaction of MAA, he had to spend much of time to get informations about each addon, to do the model, to add textures , making addons's very hard,but it's true that he was quickly irritated, but that must be his nerves, it would have been more pleasant than he asks about the model differently wink_o.gif

LWP mod keep up the nice stuff , wink_o.gif

Ofcourse it is understandable but it isn't a desired reaction