Sign in to follow this  
offtime

LWP MOD

Here are the newest screenshots of LWP's KrAZ 255B made by Jack. Addon is almost complete. As you can see, there is also an addon of KrAZ 258, which probabely could have trailer.

lwpkraz1s.jpg lwpkraz2s.jpg lwpkraz3s.jpg lwpkraz4s.jpg

No...first we need nice modelled sowjet Mi-24D, with 12,7 mm Jak B 12,7 Chaingun, 8 x 9M114 guided missiles and 2x UB-32 Rocket Pods.

similar to

Great addon! biggrin_o.gif

The Mi-24 is absolutely my favourite but, why nobody adds some working doors on it (like those on the BAS blackhawks)?

(Ok, they are not so useful but... it could be nice, no?)

Working gear is a big improvement so far, the EOS doesn't stick into the ground anymore.

I would like to see some screens of the Polish soldiers LWP is working on. Hopefully sometime in the future but right now I cannot wait for the Mi24 and T55 packs. These units have their spots reserved on my map, and it will be damn good to see them there biggrin_o.gif Thanks for all the hard work LWP!!

No...first we need nice modelled sowjet Mi-24D, with 12,7 mm Jak B 12,7 Chaingun, 8 x 9M114 guided missiles and 2x UB-32 Rocket Pods.

similar to

In final version (now it is tested) there will be 2 Polish versions, Soviet Mi-24D, Mi-24V and Mi-24V with 8 x 9M114 rockets...

A quote from LWP Mod site:

Quote[/b] ]I would like to apologize CSLA2 members for the mistake. In our pack with Polish choppers Mi-24D I’ve added "base" model of their Mi-24. So in this pack you can find CSLA2 model and all credits go to them. This mistake will be undo in the next version of LWP Mi-24 Pack, which will be released soon. Our apologizes once again.

To all OFP services that have published information about this addon – please publish this info on your sites.

Tow. Szumek

Boys from LWP Mod just carry on your good work.

Good luck

POLISH smile_o.gif

Chlopcy z LWP Mod, swietna robota, oby tak dalej. Powodzenia!

LWP Mod came back after break biggrin_o.gif .

Here are some screenshots of Mi-8 helicopter:

mi8_01s.jpg mi8_02s.jpg

In Mi-8 ambulance there will be a medical equipment like drips, oxygen masks, etc.

and Mi-17:

mi17_01s.jpg mi17_02s.jpg

In both cases textures were made by DJK.

Looking good, guys icon14.gifsmile_o.gif

The MI-17 being the most heavily armed helicopter in the world, can we look forward to any additional weaponry, for instance a nose mounted 12.7? (In real life its trainable, but a fixed, forward firing 12.7 would be good enough IMO)

As I can see on big version of this photo the texture is a little bit blured. Shouldn't you use high quality textures?

mi8_02s.jpg

Great news!! LWP version of the Kraz 255B in several versions (by Jack) has been released at ofp.bmj.pl! From the looks of it this looks like a very high quality addon, with great textures. It is good to see more addons from LWP Mod.

http://www.ofp.bmj.pl/lwpmod/download/lwp_kraz.exe

Better images can be found at ofp.bmj.pl or ofp.bmj.pl/lwpmod

kraz_04s.jpg

kraz_05s.jpg

Great job!

Im starting to think the Polish army consists only of trucks, helicopters and no actual soldiers or armoured vehicles.

The reason being is that's all Polish mods make!?

rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Does seem a little strange. I'd like to see some Laser, or BAS quality GROM troopers for the Resistance side.

I would love to see GROM too or any Polish SF for OFP, maybe even Formoza. I was thinking of maybe making a Zodiac with a PKM or Saw mounted on the very front of it for sea ops. I don't think we will find it from LWP mod though, I know Operation Marchewka and Silent War Mod are working on GROM units. Hopefully we will see more updated versions of the Mi-24 and a few more addons like the T-55 pack from their website in the coming months.

Funny I've fond some fairly decent polish infantry floating around, and other equipment, just from anther addon maker.

Im starting to think the Polish army consists only of trucks, helicopters and no actual soldiers or armoured vehicles.

rock.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Firstly - consisted, because LWP was (and probably still is) working on Polish military of Soviet Union-era and hipotetical Polish-Danish war in 1985.

Secondly - not consist, because LWP already published screens and some betas which are not only screens and some betas of trucks ;) Just visit http://www.ofp.bmj.pl/lwpmod/ and look around.

FerretFangs, I do not see any chance to see GROM troopers in mid 80`s, sorry. And I do not think so LWP mod team would.

So, short resume - LWP mod make Polish Army of 80`s. Modern Polish forces are subjects of work of Silent War mod and Operacja Marchewka (Operation Carrot) half-mod (see forums, info on site is not first-fresh).

There are also some old Wojsko Polskie (Polish Army) addons in Web, by Cristoph or SPD_Spider (offtime). And there are new addons by vilas (Revol333), who in very short period made many soldiers and vehicles models, which sometimes are very good stuff.

Quote[/b] ]Im starting to think the Polish army consists only of trucks, helicopters and no actual soldiers or armoured vehicles.

Polish Infantry (in progress)

and here

I know there are older addons out there and units that are being worked on.

What I was saying is...all that's being released "lately" (for the most part) are truck pack after truck pack.

I'd like to see some good quality Polish troops and armour "instead" of another truck pack or helicoptor coming as the next release by "any" Polish mod.

That's all.

CanadianTerror, good quality Polish Army troops you will find in vilas addons. I do not know how far is LWP with theis soldiers, but for addons of two above mentioned mods people who are interested in modern Polish Army would have to wait. So for today nothing newer than vilas.

Are LWP`s truck good? ;)

P.S. Oh, one thing - LWP published one armour addon, Polish camo T72M. Based on Sigma-6`s model has it`s accurate and few changes. I do not thing it would be final version (for many reasons), but this is not-another-one-Polish-truck-addon which you can play.

[...]

here

There is written: "To jes stara wersja addonu GROMu!", and that meens: "This is old version of GROM addon!".

New one (new textures and so long) is still developing, just like our regular soliders smile_o.gif