Sign in to follow this  
offtime

LWP MOD

I don't want start flamewars.

I see only some "parts" at your model/textures which looks "too similar" to ours in exterior and interior, but I'm sure that we don't allow anybody to use it

We wittingly make some parts on our models fake or "unrealistic" for better detecting "addonmakers" which use parts without permission!

One small comparison...

lwp&csla_skot.jpg

I'm sure that those textures and models of equipments are mine, because I made it from fotos taked by our team member Bobby... so I'm 100% sure that you don't have same fotos ;)

We will wait for release and then will see... But I hope that this will not be some thing as was with Mi-24...

The author of this addon asked me to write this.

Quote[/b] ]

1. None part of CSLA addon were used in LWP SKOT.

2. We (LWP team) got full documentation of SKOT

3. Pictures look quiet similar because this is the same vehicle!

4. Don't need to tell how nice I feel when organization of CSLA veterans offer me (ex-LWP soldier) to meet and to recall old times at the same moment CSLA accuse me of stealing their SKOT - vehicle that rather should unite Poles, Czechs and Slovaks not divide.

5. I suggest you to trust people. Not everyone wants to steal effects of your work.

6. Config or this addon were written with Offtime and he can confirm it is completely new model.

7. Couldn't you contact LWP first and ask if it's our addon? Don't you think it's unfair to start public discussion about it before contacting with us?

I just bring the info.

Prosze nie wieszac na mnie psow...

LOL

Please, read my post carefully again and look at comparison pic.

Are you sure, that you make those parts and textures from scratch and they looks 100% like mine when they are made by two different peoples from different basis (photos)?

Or you were in Czech to take these photos ? smile_o.gif

Vehicles can looks alike because it is same vehicle, but I'm sure that two different peoples with different skills can't make 100% identical models and textures ;) Some parts on textures are hand-painted so I'm sure, that it can't be on any real photo.

I don't know why some peoples thinking that many peoples are blind.... I'm repeating again.... I don't want start flame-wars or attacking you but if you use other author's work then plz write info about that ...

1. SKOT is not only czech product, it is still in use in polish army.

LWP team has tons of photos made by one of their members whos military (Hummel, hes making BRDM photos for me, tons of them from any angle i want, if its possible ofcourse ;-) ) , besides that Jack is kinda not kid anymore, hes 41 and he was in LWP, he knows SKOT more than just from photos.

2. i think that MAA is overreacting.

3. i hope he will find enought honour to apologize when LWP SKOT will be released

4. if im wrong believing LWP team, i know i will apologize for my blindness, all members of CSLA team.

5. for now i dont see any point in continuing this conversation, if its possible to call that this way.

and i guess this should be discussed via mail or PM, till it is clear it should be nothing of puplic interest i guess

I don't reply in this thread about this ...

Everybody can make own verdict...

@moderators: Sorry for offtopic...

The last time there was a mention of "similar" work being used "without" permission, people jumped to the defense of the addon maker only to hear him say a few days later that he DID use some CSLA textures without permission.

I dont blame Maa for wondering. He knows his own work.

los.gif LWP SKOT:

[im]http://img60.exs.cx/img60/6259/skot99yr.th.jpg[/img]

Everybody can make own verdict... wink_o.gif

I hope that these are my last words about this:

It is different pic like this pic published at http://www.ofp.bmj.pl/ 21.2.2005.

As you could read on bmj.pl site and forum there was some mistake and pic for LWP member-eyes-only (showing differences of interior stuff of both models, LWP and CSLA) was published instead of "official" SKOT interior pic, published here by Offtime. And because of those mistake the problem appeared. Maa just believed his own eyes (seeing "bad" pic), not LWP statement... maybe more trust to another people next time? smile_o.gif

So there should be no doubts that so called community will have opportunity to see two different models of the same vehicle, both builded from scratch, and have a chance to compare which looks better and which is more accurate. Even if there would be no cooperation.

@Offtime: Why didn't you spare us your elk smileys and give the explanation instead? rock.gif

@Przezdzieblo: Thanks for clearing this! smile_o.gif

If I can say a bit to this issue, I think Maa is sometimes a little suspicious when it comes to CSLA stuff. But after LWP people show a pic of Maa's work claiming it's theirs, do you wonder? I guess instead of flaming, it would be nice if you LWP guys PM with Maa about this. I guess you owe each other a word of excuse. smile_o.gif

We (CSLA Mod) don't want any hatred; things got explained, so let's get back on topic.

@Offtime: Why didn't you spare us your elk smileys and give the explanation instead? rock.gif

[...]

at first i didnt know that, later on Jack told me everything :-)

i was laughting for half hour tounge_o.gif

Gentelment's

I just wan't to say that situation what happend yesterday was fault of deathscythe (newsmaker)...

I dont to make big war CSLA vs. LWPmod - this is no my idea...

Very sorry MAA...

when i build my skot i don't want to use anything from your Skot and i don't do that.

Today is my happy day - after very long waiting - my registration proces on this forum was lucky ended... smile_o.gif

ASU85 - polish LWP is finished - ewentual small corect...

maybe i'll build Soviet ASU - version addons LWP ASU85...

actual i started works on polish PT76 addon.. smile_o.gif