Sign in to follow this  
monty67t

U.s. army special forces

hey extraction i think there are some errors in that config file, somewhere in there the magazine declaration isnt closed, but maybe im just missing it

If I post the config here it gets missed up if I had some space for hosting the fixed cpp mad_o.gif

I think kikill is offline now I saw that Cervo is online I am sending him the fixed addon and asked him to make some pictures wink_o.gif

getting the "model;special" fault when you load it up

you gotta fix it again i guess. also is there any chance you could just ship the addons it needs to work with it? bas.weap and orcs rangers.

Lol and this is why good Beta testing is a must..... tounge_o.gif

getting the "model;special" fault when you load it up

You have one of the required addons or both not installed you need BAS Delta\Ranger addon v1.55 and ORCS US Rangers v1.0 for weapons loadouts wink_o.gif

Also not whole ORCS US Ranger pack or BAS Delta\Ranger pack isn't needed only BAS_weap.pbo and icp_weap.pbo are needed so make sure you have both BAS_weap.pbo and icp_weap.pbo in your addon folder wink_o.gif

i got both, but let me re-download the ranger pack and see what happens.

I have made a quick test with only unnoficial addons SFDS.pbo, icp_weap.pbo and BAS_weap.pbo and it works wink_o.gif

Which version of OFP you use I am using v1.96 and no problems wink_o.gif

ok, just did a quick test with em..here's my quick observation:

-They need ALOT of work..which is ok since their beta

-the textures are mainly BAS stuff(I'm using the updated config) and the stuff added like hats, headsets and what not don't match in quality..they look outta place

-Woodland is need more than desert there are VERY few mission worthy desert maps avaliable compared to woodland ones

-Keep the BAS weapons(its less stuff for us to download)

-If you need pics of Army Special Forces I'll be glad to provide them

Thank god to hear it works biggrin_o.gif

Well this pack 1 will be only Desert wink_o.gif

Maybe later I work on some woodland version wink_o.gif

I have allready 100's of pictures of Green Berets on my HD wink_o.gif

this guy is my favorite... fav1.JPG

review: it sure could use some forest units with boonie hats and headsets n stuff like that. Stuff like that needs to be nailed out before bas does it. Also, make sure the next time you release this badboy you release it with the two weapon pbos so that its a complete addon in one package. Other than that I liked the guys with boonie hats and headsets the best. I also liked the guy with the like dust cover hanging from his boonie hat too. Nice good hard work. Maybe try seperating them into groups like boonie hats, hatless squad, undercover squad. I don't know...maybe not.

yes, i really enjoy it. that's gonna be something special in the final version! i'm sure. smile_o.gif