Mister Frag

OFP videography

Average Joe, that video kicked ass! I love it! yay.gif

so pro-Us it should be forbidden, but nice camerawork / scenes wink_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]so pro-Us it should be forbidden, but nice camerawork / scenes

I dont do politics, I just do explosions and fights biggrin_o.gif

excellent Average Joe thumbs-up.gif

Average Joe, that video kicked ass! I love it! yay.gif

so pro-Us it should be forbidden, but nice camerawork / scenes  wink_o.gif .

And what in my comment suggested that I was pro-US (although I am)? I just thought the video was well put together, with great stuff in it.... icon_rolleyes.gif

so pro-Us it should be forbidden, but nice camerawork / scenes  wink_o.gif .

Yeah, making a video showing terrorist blowing up innocent civilians would be a much better idea. When are you guys gonna get it? We are the good guys, we can do whatever we want and no one can do anything about it. No matter what we do, it's going to be the right thing for the world and by god. Awesome video AJ, keep up the good work.

Monty

We are the good guys, we can do whatever we want and no one can do anything about it. No matter what we do, it's going to be the right thing for the world and by god.

I couldn't agree more....well said!

You got some talent Average Joe. Great video smile_o.gif

I think the video is excellent, i also think discussing politics would take us nowhere.

so pro-Us it should be forbidden, but nice camerawork / scenes wink_o.gif .

Yeah, making a video showing terrorist blowing up innocent civilians would be a much better idea. When are you guys gonna get it? We are the good guys, we can do whatever we want and no one can do anything about it. No matter what we do, it's going to be the right thing for the world and by god. Awesome video AJ, keep up the good work.

Monty

I dont believe in god, but that aside,

In my opinion it was too pro-us. Giving the enemy HD weapons kind of gives me the idea the creator thinks insurgents are people that can't even defend their barbeque meat from their own dog.

Frankly I dont give a fuck about what you think of the US. I refuse to even discuss the morals of some of them (you), and Placebo would probably sodomise me if I would dare to do that on this board.

The video was "nice" (as I said) , but a bit biased, that's all.

Top Video joe smile_o.gif. you know it must be good when folk are prepared to relate it to RL situations wink_o.gif.

keep up the good work.

Great video, Average Joe. The angles and pacing was awesome.

It's important to remember that when some sound the horn of bias, it means your work was good enough to affect them on a personal level. smile_o.gif

Hope to see more of your videos in the future.

Realy good Video, Average smile_o.gif

I post it on our german OFP-site OFP.4players.de

Thanks and greetings

Imutep

I think people are getting too deep into this, these are just videos from a game. Not from TV news etc.

Nice video AverageJoe.

I think if people are allowed to post a video that shows something from a strong Insurgent standpoint (Revenge Will Come), that it should be just as allowed (or objectionable) to post something from a strong Coallition standpoint. This video is in a lot of ways like the camcorder footage that comes out of Iraq- even down to the choice in music... the major difference is that you usually don't see so many people dying in that footage- and most of the death you do see is either obscured by the video compression at long range or through a FLIR set.

As with Revenge Will Come, I think that this video can be said to represent a legitimate viewpoint that is present in the world. And, as with any complex system (especially adversarial systems), the truth is neither of these. They are just simply artistic excercises with their own objectives, grounded to a common theme.

Hello members! A new movie is made...

Well not really a movie its a intro for onlinewarfares tournament called LiL E - The Final Chapter. The movie it self is not long ( 38 seconds lol ) but it shows the basic you should know about the tournament. Some nice effects mix and a really nice music from a trailer makes the trick...

LE1.jpg

LE.jpg

Download here [14mb]

More inf about the movie at OFPMM

Yet another awsome vid Kenwort! Excellent effects, music and camera angles! Well done, keep these vids comming wink_o.gif !

Regards,

Zipper5

WOW that was an awsome video Kenwort even if it was short. Lovely effects and everything went with each other just great.

"DON'T PANIC...I'M STILL ALIVE" tounge2.gif

Hi guys!!

Few months ago, I had a huge problem with my computer ! so I had to format my hard disks... confused_o.gif everything lost...! mad_o.gif even my previous vids...  banghead.gif

Anyway, Armored Assault is really close and my vids also !!! I WILL BE BACK !

Best regards.

Pierre

PS: Congratulations to Kenwort and Average Joe for their amazing vids ! Good job guys !

--------Few words in french, for those who understand my mother language...------------------------

Dégouté de chez dégoté... Plantage complet qui m'a forcé ŕ formater mes deux disk dur! (Pour la petite histoire, j'ai eu des impératifs personnels et professionnels qui m'ont empęché de vous répondre plus tôt...sorry)

Autrement, je suis ULTRA impatient de pouvoir jouer ŕ Armored Assault, ca semble de toute beautée !!

En espérant que le principe de l'éditeur et des scripts sera exactement similaire Å• OFP, je vous fixe rendez-vous dÄs la sortie du jeu pour vous présenter, comme je l'avais promis, le 3iÄme numéro de "Speed Feeling" (...avec, ne l'oublions pas - le bon point de tout ce bordel - une nouvelle carte graphique installée, la GeForce 7800GT...que du bonheur)

Sur ce, a+ et Å• trÄs bientôt ! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

goodnight.gif