Sign in to follow this  
ravendk

Danbat Danish Army Mod

DDAM 4.1 should work with JAM3

But rember its a public test, we had it for Danish test for a long time and now its on test world wide wink_o.gif

Cant wait to try this, the last DDAM release was quite a trailblazer for its time.

I've been trying to get in touch with you guys for permission to use your Dysekannon/84mm with laser rangefinder.

I get a RAM or memory card error every time I try and fire up flashpoint with these guys. huh.gif

All required addons Including BAS Deradpbo installed.

-nomap

also try this

my computer->view system information->advanced->performance->advanced->virtual memory->change->custom size->change initial size and max size higher. wink_o.gif

ATM Danish Defence Army Mod has been working on some stuff for VBS1 and have laid abit low on the ofp site... though here we are again.. though only screens of what might pop up in the Arma game... as we all are looking forward to...

here are our new m113 models still working on it..

a1.jpg

amb1.jpg

amb2.jpg

The M113 is simply amazing!!!

btw:Watch the images file size. Even with DSL it takes a lot time to load them. Compress them a little bit.

Whoa, that's awsome!

Keep up the work, I'd like to see some more Scandinavian forces to compete with the Swedes and Finnish wink_o.gif

I find no words, only.....GREAT! notworthy.gif

here is a danish Special Forces M1045A2 Humvee in desert color though its also wip...

specialforceshumveelw8.jpg

Does anybody still have the two old missions available (page 2 and 3)?  Would like to try them out since I never downloaded them. help.gif

GD Mast