Nah there will be seperate addons.

This is cool!!! Since i am Norwegian!

tounge_o.gif

Norway is the BEST  crazy_o.gif

yup --me 2  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I'd never guess that icon_rolleyes.gif

And some more ingame screenshots  biggrin_o.gif

roadpatrol.jpg

NFOR road control point, joint Norwegian/U.S. operation on Nogova. Two U.S. soldiers by the HMMWV,

while the Norwegians talk to the civvie.

houseraid.jpg

A house raid in central Nogova.

The owner is believe to be stockpiling a large weapons cache.

nice job biggrin_o.gif I hope u guys wont use the Standard OFP helmets... I dont like them cuz theyr so unrealistic when they are Sticked into theyr head.. hope u make them more like Hyks.. MUCH more realistic

VIDEO!!!

Thats right folks! I've got a 2min 37second video!

Download [8.21 mb] (Rightclick, Save target as...)

Edit: Inspired by SpecOp9

Colossus, are you ex-cav? I've seen that page a couple of times before, but didn't know you were behind it.

Anyhow, if you are, we could really use some internal reference photos if you have'em.

Other than that, we have quite a few photos for use, so this will hopefully turn out very nice. Especially with "gun-nut" Jahve doing some amazing stuff on the weapons-front. biggrin_o.gif

Viking is still waiting for his posting privileges here at the forum, but i can tell you that he is working on some really gucci stuff. It has something to do with jumping out of planes. smile_o.gif Stay tuned for more info on that!

Other than that, he wishes to thank you all for the interest shown in this.

Cheers all,

Marcus

The 'Wolf' looks so familar to me...

why is never ever one asking for permission to use a model mad_o.gif

You're Bwmod judging by your sig, right? Well, we have asked your mod, and we did get permission to use your GD as a base. So i'm giving your mad_o.gif right back to you! Get your facts straight before you start to poke turds.

Oh, my fault then.. messed up norway and danish... I'm sorry sad_o.gif

Howdy, some screenies from a future mission to Sudan. Telemark Bataljon conducting a VCP somewhere...

431_1086989126_tmbn1.jpg

431_1086989145_tmbn2.jpg

431_1086989173_tmbn3.jpg

431_1086989316_tmbn4.jpg

I couldn't be arsed to use all those custom anims out there, so just standard stuff for now.

Still a bit to be done with textures and the models, bit things are drawing close. I'll see if i'll get some piccies up from the unit representing the more mystery shrouded part of our army tomorrow.

Terpentin,

Not a problem there mate. Just don't be so hasty with the accusations next time smile_o.gif

Believe the plan as of now is to get TMBN and NORSOF (we're aiming at not doing individual MJK/Spes.Jeger units as you can't really distinguish them on kit and loadout) out first. Also the jeep pictured. Later there'll be some more stuff.

The AG3, AFAIK, is not currently planned to be released as standard arm for the men. We aim for a slightly futuristic setting, something like Earl and Suchey's marines, with just C8's and the such. We do intend to have a DMR version of the AG3 included set up with a bipod and ACOG. One per team is the current plan.

Anyhow, if anyone has any views, opinions, feedback or the such, basically anything except questions about release dates, we don't mind a mail. Drop us a line!

Cheers,

Marcus

The AG3, AFAIK, is not currently planned to be released as standard arm for the men.

wow_o.gif AG3 is a must mad_o.gif

Well, it's already out there. It probably wouldn't be too much of a problem to do a plain version, make it JAM compatible and include a soldier with it. However, this will have to be discussed among the group first. It should be considered a bonus in that case. ;-)

1C4, slutt

And for that mission, I certainly hope that our FAV will be in desert camo too biggrin_o.gif

Some more Sudan stuff here. Random patrol in the desert somewhere.

431_1087048988_tmbn-1.jpg

431_1087049001_tmbn-2.jpg

431_1087049014_tmbn-3.jpg

431_1087049027_tmbn-4.jpg

Oh and yes, there is a desert version of the vehicle on the line.

Cheers,

Marcus

Looking great.

Any plans for a Herc and a Orion?

Got some pictures from the 333 sq at Andřya I could scan if you're interested. Mainly P-3's, Mercedez towing-tractors and some shelters.

Hey, i'm not sure if a Herc or Orion is on the line. The Herc is already out there, so a reskin could be a possibility.

Shadow, pictures always helps, so if it's not too much of a hassle, we'd sure appreciate it. smile_o.gif

Later all!

Btw, our temporary site has a little secret you's might wan't to look for... ;-)

Btw, our temporary site has a little secret you's might wan't to look for... ;-)

Found it, looking real sweet!