Sign in to follow this  
Jahve

Norwegian forces studio

Yeah, thanks again for those Jonstyle, i'll have those pics put online for NFS ASAP. The GD we're using ATM is a BWMod version we've modified, hence the somewhat unfinished look as it's still WIP. There's no date on release on them still, so there you go! ;-)

Well now, been somewhat off-duty myself the last two weeks or so, Viking hit the nail, real-world stuff does take priority i'm afraid... sad_o.gif However, things are shaping up, the soldiers are growing off some diseases and we're inching us towards an updated release. Denorc[ORCS] might be giving us a hand too (still haven't got that mail sent yet, sorry for that sad_o.gif), you've all probably seen his excellent work now it might come to NFS too.

Later all!

Marcus

Hey!

I'm sorry I took so long in trying these out, but now I did, and there are a few things that bothered me.

1. Whenever a Norwegian soldier lies down, I can't seem to shoot him, while the AI doesn't seem to have any problem at all. Could just be my imagination though as I shot at them from a long distance.

2. When I use larger groups of your soldiers, there is a very noticeable loss in frame-rate. Did you use JPEG textures or something?

Other than that it's an OK pack, and I'm looking forward to more stuff from you.

Guest major gandhi
smile_o.gif any status report? what about the soldiers how far are they?