Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Nogova 2004

Any change of a night time picture of the airport and highway in one view ?  smile_o.gif

Soon you will be able to check it out yourself wink_o.gif

Any change of a night time picture of the airport and highway in one view ?  smile_o.gif

Soon you will be able to check it out yourself  wink_o.gif

Sounds promising biggrin_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Fragster: Thanks smile_o.gif

Looking very good  biggrin_o.gif

Can't wait to do a small drag race on the highway's

Anyway, I have a civi plane in progress (remade Beriev Be32K from HiJacker) and I am unable to finish it, would someone like to finish it so we can have a civi plane on the runways of Nogova 2004 again?  smile_o.gif

Anyway, I have a civi plane in progress (remade Beriev Be32K from HiJacker) and I am unable to finish it, would someone like to finish it so we can have a civi plane on the runways of Nogova 2004 again?  smile_o.gif

What needs to be finished since I am a bit of a newbie with O2. I know only some simple things wink_o.gif

Hey! i saw on the AEF website that the trains are done! but Kommentare doesnt have access to thier FTP server sad_o.gif

but when he does there gonna be released! maybe a day or even a couple hours!

BUZZARD @ June 24 2004,19:41)]There aren't any civvy ambulances around either, except for the airwolf Volkswagon minibuses (and those P3V truck ambulances don't count tounge_o.gif )... so we've got military hospitals for military (apc) ambulances, but there aren't civilian hospitals because there hardly any ambulances around!

And I haven't seen any schoolbuses around either (last time I drove a schoolbus around was in Interstate'76 Nitro Riders!!!).

Incorrect a cilvilain amulance was made a while back with a nurse, made off Gorba's secretary.

I am thinking of releasing the island with a "winter version" (the textures changed into snow, so with green trees and other non-winter stuff).

Is anyone interested in that? (the package will be larger)

Yes!

I love winter islands biggrin_o.gif

It would be great to have Nogova in a winter version..

Couldnt you use stuff from winter nogojev? I know it would mean people downloading the 33mb island aswell but its worth it if you ask me smile_o.gif

I am thinking of releasing the island with a "winter version" (the textures changed into snow, so with green trees and other non-winter stuff).

NO! wow_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Finish version 1 first, for Version 2 you can also include a snow version smile_o.gif

NO! wow_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

Finish version 1 first, for Version 2 you can also include a snow version smile_o.gif

It doesn't take me much time to change the textures and I always can make v2 in winter wink_o.gif

Couldnt you use stuff from winter nogojev? I know it would mean people downloading the 33mb island aswell but its worth it if you ask me smile_o.gif

The problem is that I want to release it tommorow (or monday if I get home tonight totally drunk after the Dutch team humiliated themselves against the Swedes wink_o.gif)

So I don't have the time to changes the objects.

Then couldnt you do 2 versions and release woodland tomorrow and winter at a later date? wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Edit: Sorry but theres gonna be some Swedish ass kicking tonight tounge_o.gif

hmm, seems like Nogova 2004 is still alive :P, will be interesting to make a CTI Portage to this one especially a WG411CRIFE v12re portage biggrin_o.gif

keep up the good work Ironsight biggrin_o.gif

well, i never use winter islands, all that white stuff hurts my eyes wink_o.gif

LOL, if you're going to do a winter version, next thing will happen is V3 being desert and V4 being jungle version?!? crazy_o.gif

Please no...

Whatever improvements you do, keep Nogova "as is" weather/ambient-wise... other versions should not come at the expense of the "normal" version's evolution! wink_o.gif

BUZZARD @ June 26 2004,21:00)]LOL, if you're going to do a winter version, next thing will happen is V3 being desert and V4 being jungle version?!?  crazy_o.gif

Please no...

Whatever improvements you do, keep Nogova "as is" weather/ambient-wise... other versions should not come at the expense of the "normal" version's evolution! wink_o.gif

Actually, I agree with him now. tounge_o.gif

OK the release will not be tommorow cause now we are going to party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing as I was backing Holland can I come? tounge_o.gif

holland won with (donno what the name is). there wasn't eny ass kicking here. sweden was very close to do some goal. holland was to. pretty good match, but both holland and sweden did some very bad thing. lost the bol sometimes on an inbaresing way. sad_o.gif

Incorrect a cilvilain amulance was made a while back with a nurse, made off Gorba's secretary.

civilambul.JPG

It's not too good though. I mean it was, but not by today's standards.

CAN'T WAIT! MUST HAVE NOGOVA 2004 V1! IT WILL CONQUER MAPFACT! OH NO IN SHATNER MODE!!!!!!

How can it snow on Nogova? i mean, theres a desert on Nogova! No-one would live there! Desert in summer, and snow in winter.....hmmmm tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif