Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Uscg pack beta

HH-65A "Dolphin" Short Range

Recovery Helicopter

HH-65.jpg

i have one mission left to do but i need the dolphin for that

Do I think right? You have done a Dolphin (Dauphin) Helicopter?

Nice Pics!

well i havnt

some french dude is doin one. . gonna give it to extraction to texture, me to script, and missoin her up, and then you guys to play with  smile_o.gif

Hey Pappy m8 nice to hear you got your driving license after 9 times of failing tounge_o.gif

I must warn the people in your city  biggrin_o.gif

j/k

nice pictures pappy m8 wink_o.gif

i only failed once

it aint my fault my truck dont fit in thier space  sad_o.gif

oh well i passed now and tahts all that matters . . . anyway back to the mod so the mods dont get mad at us

i have one mission left to do but i need the dolphin for that

as soon as hit_sqd_day gets back to me ill be doin a dedicated server test. . . and we should be set for release within the next week or 2 end of the month at latest  wink_o.gif

I still haven't got the model he said to me in 2 weeks 1 week has passed 1 week left than I am gonna texture it make another version with M-240 machinegun mounted on door so hope I get model in about 1 week and in 1 week hope I am fast enough to texture it and make a armed version wow_o.gif

feck it. .release in 2 to 3 weeks then

i need time to impliment and test the scripts too

damnit jim im a doctor not a magician crazy_o.gif

or am i an addon maker? i forgot tounge_o.gif

Pappy and Extraction...

Hey guys, don't worry too much if it does take a little time to complete. So far we have a good beta release of the pack, looks real good so far, and the updates sound kick-ass.

So if you need more time to put a pack together that meets your normal level of quality (which is always high quality), then I'm sure we can all wait. I always feel it's best to wait for a good one than rush a crap one.

But please do try to keep more screenies coming too, keeps us all some-what pleased while we wait. wink_o.gif

Pappy and Extraction...

Hey guys, don't worry too much if it does take a little time to complete. So far we have a good beta release of the pack, looks real good so far, and the updates sound kick-ass.

So if you need more time to put a pack together that meets your normal level of quality (which is always high quality), then I'm sure we can all wait. I always feel it's best to wait for a good one than rush a crap one.

But please do try to keep more screenies coming too, keeps us all some-what pleased while we wait.  wink_o.gif

and i like making screenies

so we got a good thing goin here biggrin_o.gif

But please do try to keep more screenies coming too, keeps us all some-what pleased while we wait.  wink_o.gif

The Run Down

this is more of a "you had to be there" moments

but it inspired Mission 5: The Rundown

your on a cutter. . . in the middle of drug lane. . . 5 boats (martins skiboats) come rushin at you. . .by now you are standing on deck armed with eithe ran M16 or M60 and fireing at the oncoming ships

whichever ones you miss or are out of range. . . choose the option from the cutter to "Launch RHI" hop in. .. and chase them down

in this picture i chased down the last 2 that i missed.  . and played bumper boat until i finnaly spin him out. . .stoped my boat. . stood up. .. and unloaded the M60 into him befor he could take off

the second one i just T ed myself infront of him so when he ramed me his boat would stop dead  biggrin_o.gif

Will the siren on the RH1 working or standard no sound or light???

And the pics are very cool, keep up the good work biggrin_o.gif

Well the blue flash light Klink is working on it to make it work siren sound dunno pappy does the RHI has a siren sound in real life rock.gif

GOOD JOB PAPPY.......glad to hear ya passed ....now we can look forward to your finished uscg mod ...sweeeeeeeeeeeet biggrin_o.gif

now we can look forward to your finished uscg mod ...sweeeeeeeeeeeet mad_o.gif

What about me than am I tottaly forgotton ghostface.gif

hehehe j/k tounge_o.gif

It must sound like:

GOOD JOB PAPPY.......glad to hear ya passed ....now we can look forward to your and ExtracTioN's finished uscg mod ...sweeeeeeeeeeeet biggrin_o.gif

The RHI has a working radar and lights but light allways on bug I could not fixed that bug but thanks to Klink the light allways on bug is fixed and like I said blue flash light is gonna be fixed thx to Klink again and if there is a siren on real RHI hope Klink add it wink_o.gif

Only big thing is the HH-65 I must recieve it texture make quick 2 versions and than we can all play and enjoy with USCG Pack wink_o.gif

Hope Hit_Sqd_Day and M21man has started on USCG Island would be great to play and make missions and campaign on the USCG Island.

Any progress on island guys rock.gif

GOOD JOB PAPPY.......glad to hear ya passed ....now we can look forward to your finished uscg mod ...sweeeeeeeeeeeet biggrin_o.gif

now we can look forward to your finished uscg mod ...sweeeeeeeeeeeet mad_o.gif

What about me than am I tottaly forgotton ghostface.gif

hehehe j/k tounge_o.gif

It must sound like:

GOOD JOB PAPPY.......glad to hear ya passed ....now we can look forward to your and ExtracTioN's finished uscg mod ...sweeeeeeeeeeeet biggrin_o.gif

oh come on extraciton

we all know your just my faithful side kick tounge_o.gif

QUICK! to the Mod-Mobile we have addons to save

(cheesy super hero theme)

dee dee dee- deet 0dee dee weeeeeeeeeeeeeee biggrin_o.gif

Sorry Extraction ....didnt mean to leave you out bro.....your efforts are not forgotten. I can't wait to see Extraction and Pappy's finished uscg mod ...It will be sweeeeeeeeeeet

biggrin_o.gif

we all know your just my faithful side kick  tounge_o.gif

Ssssssssst don't say in public I am your sidekick crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

Ssssssssst don't say in public I am your sidekick crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Have you two thought of starting a comedy double act?! tounge_o.gif

Ssssssssst don't say in public I am your sidekick crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Have you two thought of starting a comedy double act?!  tounge_o.gif

We are practising tounge_o.gif

BetaPack2.jpg

Beta Pack 2

Ok well lil birdie told me about some new projects pertaining to the USCG mod wow_o.gif

this same birdie said that full release will take a lil longer due to some bugs in the orginal products  sad_o.gif

but hey. . what do lil birdies know  wink_o.gif

and, well, i refuse to let you wonderful people hang by a thread (no pun intended)

so here is a second beta/teaser pack with

-Rigid Hull Inflatable (RHI) Boat

-USCG Crew Personel

-USCG Pilots (Herc and Helo)

-USCG Diver

-P2A1 Flare Gun

-pilot raft

Some Notes:

*Found Under:

Side- West

Subcatagory- USCG Personel and USCG Vehicles

*The diver requires the coc_diver addon. so MAKE SURE that you have it.

*Default HH60 Jayhawk pilots will automaticly switch to the new ones with no editing on your part

*The RHI has the stand up when boat is stoped feature enabled. but the blue light on feature disabled until we can get it sorted  smile_o.gif

*The Readme has the full list of projects and features thus far. . .but Work In Progress is noted next to those not in this pack, and the Bonus for reading the readme will be contained in the final pack release  wink_o.gif

and while i and extraction work on the rest you have some new USCG toys  biggrin_o.gif

unless we can think of anything else the Crew pack and Pilot pack 'is' final.  but who knows we may change our minds just to confuse you  biggrin_o.gif

Enjoy this beta 2 release and we thank you for your patiance while we complete work on the full pack

amazing how a month ago it was a boat a helo and a guy

now its. . . huge  biggrin_o.gif

This is a great pack, and it's cool to see a "teaser" release, which I'm sure will be sweet as honey. Definitely something to drool over and fondle while we wait for full release wink_o.gif

EDIT: Removed note about bad link, as Pappy fixed it faster than a cop responding to robbery at a donut shop.

Pappy, sorry to say but something isn't working with that link  rock.gif

yea i made an itty bitty whoopsie in the readme and had to delete the file and uplaod a new one

link is fixed now smile_o.gif

Enjoy all Pappy and I got some nice suprises in the works tounge_o.gif

But we cant tell now what the suprises are unclesam.gif

Enjoy this Beta 2 for now wink_o.gif

Like Pappy said the project had started with Jayhawk, Cutter and HC-130H and look now you got a RHI boat a lil zodiac and USCG crew wink_o.gif

We can only say in next update it will be huge wow_o.gif

So have patience while we finish current units and the suprise(s)

Report any bugs in this topic wink_o.gif