Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Uscg pack beta

Good News: just tested the installer. . .and all is go. all addons ready, all missions ready, all readmes typed up and prepared, and a revamped download page.

the installer will make a mod folder called USCG with 2 subfolders Addons and Missions. there is a readme for the addons (linked in the installer) and a readme for the missions that breifly describes each, what addons are used, how many players its for, and links to the other 3 needed addons (aside from USCG addons) smile_o.gif

Bad News: im stickin to the release date so i aint postin a link til the 25th (sunday)  tounge_o.gif

Edit: 2 things

1) beta pack has been removed from the server sicne the final is almost here

2) the size of USCG Pack 1 is 27.1 Megs (i say 'pack 1' since we plan future packs)

What will be in the Future packs then tounge_o.gif j/k

How many addons will be in this pack "1" ?

Good News: just tested the installer. . .and all is go. all addons ready, all missions ready, all readmes typed up and prepared, and a revamped download page.

the installer will make a mod folder called USCG with 2 subfolders Addons and Missions. there is a readme for the addons (linked in the installer) and a readme for the missions that breifly describes each, what addons are used, how many players its for, and links to the other 3 needed addons (aside from USCG addons) smile_o.gif

Bad News: im stickin to the release date so i aint postin a link til the 25th (sunday)  tounge_o.gif

Edit: 2 things

1) beta pack has been removed from the server sicne the final is almost here

2) the size of USCG Pack 1 is 27.1 Megs (i say 'pack 1' since we plan future packs)

comon i'll be gone july 25 sad_o.gif oh well biggrin_o.gif

What will be in the Future packs then tounge_o.gif j/k

How many addons will be in this pack "1" ?

everything mentioned on the site EXCEPT the HH65 Dolphin.

Hey Pappy,

Bit of a serious question this, is it true that the USCG work closely with the DEA in some sting operations as it was mentioned to me by a friend only recently ( i don't think this is off topic is it ).

PH

Hehehe Pappy is sticking to 25th July cause than it is his Birthday wow_o.gifwink_o.gif

For the future pack(s) we plan many many things wow_o.gifwink_o.gif

Btw the guy who was working on USCG Island what is the progress rock.gif

Hehehe Pappy is sticking to 25th July cause than it is his Birthday wow_o.gif  wink_o.gif

For the future pack(s) we plan many many things  wow_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Btw the guy who was working on USCG Island what is the progress rock.gif

i think he's awol biggrin_o.gif

Hey Pappy,

Bit of a serious question this, is it true that the USCG work closely with the DEA in some sting operations as it was mentioned to me by a friend only recently ( i don't think this is off topic is it ).

PH

yes it is true.

the USCG has several roles besides "gaurding the coast"

the 3 major ones are:

1) Protection and Conservation of Sealife

2) Stop the Importation of illeagle Drugs (cocain, marijuana, ect)

3) Prevent the immagrating of illeagle aliens

only a day and a half from release i figured id go ahead and release the demo mission advertisments. these are the 5 demo missions included. the pics however arent included tounge_o.gif so i figured id show them off in the thread in preperation for full release.

DM1.jpgDM2.jpg

.............................................DM3.jpg

DM4.jpgDM5.jpg

Edit: all missions are on Mcnools Pacific island, some also require klinks fishing boats, and martins skiboat (the missions readme has a link for downloads and more information on the missions)

Hi Pappy,

Thanks for answering my question about the USCG/DEA.

Now about this July 25th thing .... seeing as us English are roughly 4 hours ahead of you Americans .... (very meekly) can i have the pack 4 hours earlier .......... !!

wow_o.gifcrazy_o.giftounge_o.gif LOL

PH

Bad News: was playin herc search to enjoy the new hercules when after i was done i decided to mess around without the ending trigger (for me only) and i landed at the base and went to inspect the herc over. . . and it turns out A) there was a script path still reliant on the hwk_c130. so i figured. .quick fix no problem. . .but as i stood on the engin nacelof engine #1 i noticed. . .i have a shadow. . . but the hercy bird doesnt crazy_o.gif . first i was like "eh big whoop" then i realized. . . if i release and addon without a shadow. . . there is a contract put out on my life immediatly tounge_o.gif and to make matters worse. . its July 24th and 3 in the morning!! wow_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Good News: the only person who was on was "bullz_eye_on_my_back" the maker of the securty cam addon and the WWII barage ballons. thankfuly he pushed back his bedtime 2 hours to make a shadow for me. and i got that script thing fixed. also taked on the coc_diver.pbo since its needed for the USCG diver. and remade the installer. the installer is 28.3MB now thou smile_o.gif

18 more hours and you too can enjoy what you have wanted for so long smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]18 more hours and you too can enjoy what you have wanted for so long

Hey Pappy,

It's ok i can wait LOL

PH

with 3 hours and 18 minutes til release i asked this topic be locked

the new one is where we can continue discuession on the USCG Addons Project smile_o.gif