Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Uscg pack beta

its cool of the clinkster to give u guys those rescue boats and scripts he made lol  biggrin_o.gif  

so any eta at possible

its cool of the clinkster to give u guys those rescue boats and scripts he made lol  biggrin_o.gif  

so any eta at possible

when im done playin tounge_o.gif

ok ok

ill be nice.

we will be releasing the next version on the second tuesday of this week biggrin_o.gif

u mean tomorrow or next week

please tell me you didnt completly miss that joke

Quote[/b] ] second tuesday of this week

ill give you time to think about this. . .

how many tuesdays are in ONE week?

the answer is 1 tuesday per week

there is no second tuesday. . .

and i cant belive you missed that joke lol biggrin_o.gif

ahhh ur funny pappyboinyton

lol thnx so its gonna be tomorrow

ya

thank u

oh and if u do have future projects can i be a tester pppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee

ahhh ur funny pappyboinyton

lol thnx so its gonna be tomorrow

ya

thank u

oh and if u do have future projects can i be a tester pppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee

no

its not gonna be tomorrow

its gonna be at least 2 weeks at best

i said "the second tuesday" meaning that i dont have a release date

and i thought u might get the context of the joke but it went completly over your head lol. . .. missed you completly. ..

ooooooooohhhhhhhh srry i missed that lol but coul i test for u on ur next project pppppllllleeeeaaaassseeee

ooooooooohhhhhhhh srry i missed that lol but coul i test for u on ur next project pppppllllleeeeaaaassseeee

take your prozac and calm down tounge_o.gif

dont worry you will get it in due time. just sit back and look at the pretty pictures tounge_o.gif

ahh damn really u suck

just kidding pappy im happy with wut u guys have so far this pack is so frickin sweet

ahh stop that it makes me want to bug u till it comes out lol kidding but u make some qualkity wrk pappy i checked out ur y2k3 ofp thing its rockin dude

ahh stop that it makes me want to bug u till it comes out lol kidding but u make some qualkity wrk pappy i checked out ur y2k3 ofp thing its rockin dude

i noticed in 2 out of 3 of my OFP projects i have/work on that one overly excited fanatic/stalker tounge_o.gif Y2K3 is was diabloterror. P38 i dont have anyone yet, in here its. . .you tounge_o.gif

but im not complaining. . .just find it. . .interesting lol biggrin_o.gif

ive got mission 1 and 2 completed.

mission 3 im waiting for klink to send me the new cutter.

mission 4 ive decided to make a mission 4 using the HH65 Dolphin when its ready where you will be a door gunner and it will be your job to shoot up an enemy drug running boat.

will require martins skiboat addon.

Mission Addon Requirements: Mcnool's Pacific Island, Col Klinks Fishing Boats, Martins skiboat, and the full USCG pack.

Note that the Beta pack released. . . was gonna be it. helo, boat, and hercules. . . . a few weeks later. . .that was a 'teaser' pack compared to the next update

The release is next tuesday cause of the HH-65 Dolphin cause I am getting the model in about 3/4 days so I am going to texture it wink_o.gif

The release is next tuesday cause of the HH-65 Dolphin cause I am getting the model in about 3/4 days so I am going to texture it  wink_o.gif

lets not give a date just yet. i still dont have the herc or the cutter back yet. and im not gonna "push" klink to hurry up. wait until i get those back before we go nameing times and places also give me time to implement the scripts and test the dolphin

Sure thing m8  wink_o.gif

thanks because i have my drivers test next week too. on teh 11th and its gonna be one hell of a stressful week with that and modding too. time between thou i should be able to work as much as possible on it. and i havnt seen klink online tonight so i assume ill get those models today. i know he had some rl stuff to worry about too. but he said it should be ready by last night but he didnt sign on so i gues today smile_o.gif

check PM Pappy wink_o.gif

you send me 987 PMs an hour.

when i see that lightbulb next to your name. . .i know i have a PM. you PM box spamer tounge_o.gif

besides i have the pop-up alert enabled so it pops up gives my custom alert sounds "wtf are you talkin abotu man?!" and i go check my PMs

im off to bed now. its 6am and i need sleep.

goodnight all

Hi everybody,

i am from Fraghaus, and we like this addon a lot. Since i am currently working on an island and just thought about a Coast guard Base on it.

So what i would like to ask for:

1. Could there be a coast guard building???. I mean i would use the Ags_inds hangars and the mapfact control and radio tower for it. Just that a buidling with the colors or maybe the looking of a coast guard house would make it even look better.

2. Maybe the Resistance Police jeep retexured into the Coast guard colors??

3. Maybe a coast guard beach tower?

4. Some civilians in bikinis and shorts?? biggrin_o.gif

Ok, all these are just ideas. I am not into addon making so i cant help, except giving ideas and adding a spot for it on my island=P

Good job on the beta so far. biggrin_o.gif

regards,

Daywalker biggrin_o.gif

Nice idea wink_o.gif

But we have our hands now full working on several things and we want to finnish the things we have in the working now after finnishing those projects we shall look into it no promises wink_o.gif

yo eaxtraction adn pappy i just want u guys to finish im happy with wut yall got goin so far lol ta would be cool a base but u just finish wut u guys have so far and l8er u guys should think about that otha stuff biggrin_o.gif

Also I am busy with some little USCG addons Pappy will send you a PM when I send those little presents wink_o.gif