Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Please update your profiles

Just updated my profile.

Instead a picture of me, I have a pic of my father in the 90's during one of his training exercises. You can try and guess yourself who he is.

Beat me in Combat Mission? Ain't gonna happen.

Oh oh oh! We never got the chance to finish that last game.

You lost before the first turn was over. It was only a matter or time. tounge_o.gif PM me if you want a do-over. smile_o.gif

Combat Mission........pffft. I'm a Command and Conquer fan.

anyway...Profile updated.

anyway fixed my pic and avatar for those that dont know im half scottish(mum) and half japanese(dad) hence why my avatar has the scottish and japanese flags in the background smile_o.gif

ps placebo my sigs been fixed in photoshop so its 600 pixels wide exactly now any problems with it or my avatar just pm again smile_o.gif

ps placebo my sigs been fixed in photoshop so its 600 pixels wide exactly now any problems with it or my avatar just pm again smile_o.gif

LOL they're both fine smile_o.gif

LOL they're both fine smile_o.gif

Holy shit placebo, you sure don't look very healthy on your picture...

Bad hair day?

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Holy shit placebo, you sure don't look very healthy on your picture...

Bad hair day?

It dosnt have hair.

Placeby- Ur fish or just got it of a fishing site. rock.gif I never fanced fishing. I've had a bad History with Animals.

wink_o.gif

Carps are realy nice to fish. They can get pretty heavy and are powerful to fight. (but too easy to make them bite). I was fishing a lot when I was younger and my mom got realy angry every time I brought home ANOTHER fish to cook or grill. Carps must be well washed and cleaned otherwise they taste very muddy..yes they do! I know it, I ate too many of them! biggrin_o.gif

Carps are realy nice to fish. They can get pretty heavy and are powerful to fight. (but too easy to make them bite). I was fishing a lot when I was younger and my mom got realy angry every time I brought home ANOTHER fish to cook or grill. Carps must be well washed and cleaned otherwise they taste very muddy..yes they do! I know it, I ate too many of them!  biggrin_o.gif

Yeah that basicly what I cuaght up at the Murry River just before I went water sking and nearly broke my leg wink_o.gif

You think carp are fighters? We need to get you on the wrong end of a 10-pound striper or black bass...

mike%20tyson.jpg

Don't forget to meantion the biting Mike tounge_o.gif

It's truly a fearsome fighter.

@ May 29 2004,11:05)]You think carp are fighters? We need to get you on the wrong end of a 10-pound striper or black bass...

I'd love to go there. 10-pound stripper. wow_o.giftounge_o.gif

Errghh....aren't we talking about profiles and where we live so we can all visit each other some day??

Errghh....aren't we talking about profiles and where we live so we can all visit each other some day??

Yes but some members talking about there fishing skills.

Plump fishes!

wink_o.gif

Nothing beats, the incrediiiible...

goooooldfiiiisssh

goldfish.jpg

Just check out that mad expression on its face... ready to kill all of yooouuu!

It's too late for me, but save yourself!

Seniores y senioritas,

I think we gotta go back to the topic, dont we? tounge_o.gif

I have a question:

What do you think is missing in the setup of the profiles. i think we should all have a little image of the custom face that we use in our signature. I mean I am a bad example cause I already have as an avatar. But wouldnt it be fun?

Seniores y senioritas,

I think we gotta go back to the topic, dont we?  tounge_o.gif

I have a question:

What do you think is missing in the setup of the profiles. i think we should all have a little image of the custom face that we use in our signature. I mean I am a bad example cause I already have as an avatar. But wouldnt it be fun?

For the current profiles, I really don't think 300 characters is nearly enough. I tend to ramble, but still... It's not as if a low-bandwidth user is forced to look at them everytime they browse the boards (ala the 100 kb image rule, etc)

Of course, this is all said under the assumption that the character limit can be set/altered by the mods.

Seniores y senioritas,

I think we gotta go back to the topic, dont we?  tounge_o.gif

I have a question:

For the current profiles, I really don't think 300 characters is nearly enough. I tend to ramble, but still... It's not as if a low-bandwidth user is forced to look at them everytime they browse the boards (ala the 100 kb image rule, etc)

Of course, this is all said under the assumption that the character limit can be set/altered by the mods.

I think the images in the sigs should be far more restricted as far as kb size is concerned. I could easily transform my avatar pig (sorry, I mean pic) down to 2kb or even less. I dont even want to imagine what it is like for all 56k users to upload certain pages of this board, and I am not talking about screenshots, i am talking about the picture spam that all of us put into our sig!  smile_o.gif

I like my profile as it is. As for a picture of me, I've posted plenty of them before, so those that have been around a while should already know what I look like.