Sign in to follow this  
Status_cz

New water textures

yeah pappy like these on your pic...

right i tested these textures once...  but I didin't like them sooooooo much......

it gives this nice effect of ..... SEEING WHERE EVERY TEXTURE BEGINS.... CLUSTERS in my eyes

yeah, anyone knows how to fix seams in these sea textures?

What exactly you think?

Exelent idea with waves. do sumthn like on this famous picture

1.jpg

EDIT:

Quote[/b] ]|Europe rulezz |

lol, pity that i live in asia biggrin_o.gif

Every this square is 1 texture(wich have anim),but all textures must be the same...

sea.jpg

So that´s why is quite hardly make some texture,which have good effect.just have a look on OFP:Resistances textures of water...

Waves are impossible to make on actual OFP engine,because sea is just flat board sad_o.gif

Maybe they are possible to make by some script...

edit:And those animations of water on 1square aren´t LOOPing.

One thing that should be intrested to change is to use Alpha textures water (paa) so you can se thru the water, I don't think it would be so impossible.. Under the water is the landtextures, so thats fine, next thing is to edit the water .p3d model file, witch is? and change so it uses *.paa format instead...

Hmm, biggrin_o.gif

Waves are impossible to make on actual OFP engine,because sea is just flat board sad_o.gif

Maybe they are possible to make by some script...

Not actully waves could be made maybe, but 'static' water waves -but the textures are moveing, by useing the same way as "TerrainDetail" are used?

I think water model file doesn´t exist ,because water in ofp never ends...water "model" is defined by engine...I guess.

Well... water is defined on "more_anim.0x.pac" so the new textures must have the same name&format.I have took a look on ofp´s config and I dont´ find some way,how to change format to *.paa,even using new config

This water soesnt work! I modified installer and theni can see old textures ander new textures. I i put those files to llauma skies installer and installed.

you don´t have to modify the installer, just ciopy the files form this zip into the newfiles folder and then start installation..

btw: don´t drink & type wink_o.gif

Sorry for bringing up an old thread again, but all links are broken and I can't find it on any other sides. I want the tropical (clear water) version. Does anyone have it?

Is it really that hard for people to use their brains and replace "gamezone" with "gamepark" in the downloadlink? sad_o.giftounge2.gif

maby he/she didn't knew that it had changed.

STGN

Is it really that hard for people to use their brains and replace "gamezone" with "gamepark" in the downloadlink? sad_o.giftounge2.gif

JdB it is "realy that hard" when you don't even know about replacing "zone" with "park" to make the download work!(i didn't) And just by coincidence i have been looking for this addon for the past day. I'm glad this topic came up again tounge2.gif