typea.jpg

Very clean water smile_o.gif

LINK1-OFP.INFO -3.6 mb

LINK2-OFP.INFO -3.6 mb

2nd type of textures:

typeb.jpg

Normal sea water.

LINK1-OFP.INFO -3.4 mb

LINK2-OFP.INFO -3.4 mb -<span style='color:red'>UPDATE-"visible white frames"bug repair</span>

Note:

-This is NOT an official Addon! Use it at your own risk.

-This is beta version,maybe I later make some others types of textures.

-Maybe you can do a backup of data.pbo,if you don´t have OFP CD

-Thnx to OFP.INFO for hosting the files wink_o.gif

Enjoy.

WOW, the first one looks very FarCry-like. Will go well with any tropical islands... if we only had any... wink_o.gif

PS. (no, not islands like Tonal).

Cuba? that would go ok with it.

I'm a bit confused. You have a choice of what texture you want to use during instaling, or you can use the two of them in the same mod folder?

Thanks.

@CERO.

Cuba? that would go ok with it.

I'm a bit confused. You have a choice of what texture you want to use during instaling, or you can use the two of them in the same mod folder?

Thanks.

@CERO.

You must choice one... there is no way (I think smile_o.gif )how to use the two of them in the same mod folder.

Great, I will be one of the first ones to try out a new addon. one that has the potential to revolutionise OFP. If have installed it and all I need to do is to press the start button. I am kind of scared! tounge_o.gif

Did I get this correctly.

put all "more_anim.xx.pacs in to hiskys/Llaumas moredata folder. Then rerun Llaumas installation programm again! And that should be it?

Nice...but what I really would like to see is some Gripen pics!

Works fine for me. BUT (i hate to say but) only tiny little thing. I am sure you see the lines between the texture fields as well, dont you?

Kind of very hardware demanding your addon! But still, very very nice! smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

WOW, the first one looks very FarCry-like. Will go well with any tropical islands... if we only had any... wink_o.gif

PS. (no, not islands like Tonal).

How about Zafana...actually, I've been wondering if anyone would update it with tropical trees and foliage...

I am sure you see the lines between the texture fields as well

Me too:

waterlines.jpg

Very high quality textures, but those lines are bad.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

@ major fubar

I've already done just that with Zafana for personal use, if your interested in it i can try and track down original author and try to get his permission to release it (i've done asami island, Dr No's island, Everon, Malden and kolgujev all with tropical style shenanigans aswell).

@ major fubar

I've already done just that with Zafana for personal use, if your interested in it i can try and track down original author and try to get his permission to release it (i've done asami island, Dr No's island, Everon, Malden and kolgujev all with tropical style shenanigans aswell).

Sounds good! smile_o.gif

When the lines are taken care of this will be my new water. smile_o.gif

@ major fubar

Sounds good!  smile_o.gif

Agreed, I hope you do get permission. Zafana (although tiny) is one of my favourite islands.

Captain

I am sure you see the lines between the texture fields as well

Me too:

img]http://lee.plankton.ch/waterlines.jpg[/img]

Very high quality textures, but those lines are bad.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

That´s stranger...and it´s quite problem,because I can found why you see those lines :/ because I don´t see them.

Those lines are at both textures types?

Well...I ask some people about it...because those lines realy sux :/

btw.thnx for mirors:]

I see the lines as well, but they're faint and aren't present in all frames. There are two or three frames where the tiles are seamless, so it isn't a problem with all of them.

I could have either posted this here or in the High res stars thread cos it's the same problem. I am using PBO Decrypter v1.5 and I have gotten a 'Range check error.' twice when trying to unpack data3d.pbo. mad_o.gif . I have successfully updated data.pbo with the new water and moon but keep getting this error with data3d.pbo rock.gif

edit: I think both times the error happened on 'update.txt' in data3d.pbo

edit 2: After further thought I should have posted this in the High res stars thread. tounge_o.gif

Captain

wow the SEA WATER textures look GREAT ... especially with the updated version without the lines smile_o.gif

the clean watre looks very good too... but for that we would nedd a tropical island like those from FarCry heheh.