Sign in to follow this  
colonel_klink

Utopia aircraft shelter addon

Here is some bits and pieces to liven up an airbase. They are part of my Utopia Island project, but I've decided to release these as it will be a while before Utopia is any where near ready.

Enjoy biggrin_o.gif

Changelog:

Fixed texture

Please Note:

Some people with slower graphic cards may expereince the lower detail aspect of the next lod. (FYI this addon was created on a 1.6 ghtz P4 with a Geforce 3 card.)

Download at Utopia

sheltergrey.jpgbiggrin_o.gif

first off WOW how did you great the readme im going to test addons now

looking cool. but sumthing wrong with your video card. it shows no RGB channel. blues.gif

looking cool. but sumthing wrong with your video card. it shows no RGB channel. blues.gif

Huh?

ok hanger is great although some errors like a hallway that is unwalkable thats the one on your right as you exit the main hanger down the hall also tire textures from one of the generators are missing other then that WOWOWOWOW Great addon set cant wait for your island

b52%20at%20hanger.jpg

VERY nice attention to detail wink_o.gif

The only bug i could see was the trolly (battery) wheels arnt textured ?

Great addon downloading now. I can't wait to start using the bomb trolley and all the other bits. Thanks

hallway that is unwalkable thats the one on your right as you exit the main hanger down the hall

I could walk down it ? rock.gif

its not buddy trust me its the one imedatly on your right it looks like its ment to be just a hall with no end but the geo lod is messed up im going to unpbo and show you now

its not buddy trust me its the one imedatly on your right it looks like its ment to be just a hall with no end but the geo lod is messed up im going to unpbo and show you now

uh oh  crazy_o.gif

Seems I fecked up slightly. The original wheel texture caem off  a VADS m-167 addon I'm building. Will fix it up as soon as I can. ****edit: Uploading now. Will notify when done!

Re the hallway. Thanks that you are looking at it as I have had no problems with it smile_o.gif

This shelter survives even after Atomic Explosion!!! WOW! Now we could have scenario like after atomic war little group of shelter workers survived and they're going to fight with other group of workers. As vehicles they will use dune buggies and motorcicles. as island we could use shite cat's Afghan island... etc etc.. tounge_o.gif

edit: typos

Is it me or you can't take screenshots from inside cause it doesn't show the walls and stuff.... sad_o.gif

can't get up the ladder sad_o.gif

a friend of my ,found a ground texture in the unpbo

that was not to see in the addon of aircraft shelter

of is only use in WRP that ground texture ?

i love the bomb trolly , that you can rearm

now a repair and a refuel trolly smile_o.gif

ok hanger is great although some errors like a hallway that is unwalkable thats the one on your right as you exit the main hanger down the hall also tire textures from one of the generators are missing other then that WOWOWOWOW Great addon set cant wait for your island

b52%20at%20hanger.jpg

WHERE IS THAT B52 Bomber FROM?rock.gif??? It looks NICE!!! If it's for download please let me know where!!!

Thanks,

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Very nice! Especially the Airport-Stuff looks great!

[offtopic]Any news about your nice Fishing Boats, Klink?[/offtopic]

Mfg MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

Hey Klinkster, some faces, especially inside the building just scream "press e > flat lighting > OK". biggrin_o.gif

Other than that, very nice addon. smile_o.gif

Kewl smile_o.gif

Great addon.

I have only noticed that inside, on one of switches on the wall with main gate (lowest one) texture is mirrored like it would be on outside?

Office stuff is great too smile_o.gif, but as Mac user i gently please of table with Mac too ;)

Hi everybody,

first i wanna thank you for creating that awesome hangar.

Second it works after placing in WRPtool and will be surely on my island:)))

Good job:))

Regards,

Daywalker biggrin_o.gif

WHERE IS THAT B52 Bomber FROM?rock.gif???    It looks NICE!!!  If it's for download please let me know where!!!

Thanks,

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

hhhmm I think I remember seeing one at

http://members.cox.net/johnnylump/OFPLinks.html

Just go down by to the fixed wing US area...

Made by Zack and Soldierben

smile_o.gif

no no no! its wizzywigs plane that he is making right now biggrin_o.gif

I think it will be better than the old grey b52 that didn't have any real textures at all tounge_o.gif hehe well great job with the Aircraft shelters, looks like something i could use on a good american airbase.

Pity it works properly only with WRPtool.

Is it any chance to change it?

I was trying to put empty F-18 inside it - it is very hard to find "0" point, mostly was bounicing among main gate and rear one sad_o.gif.

Can u publish how to open/close all doors with scripts?

I have never been to shelter like this, so u can treate this suggestions like dreams of 150% civilian wink_o.gif

1. Is it possile to have there somekind of "control room" with all switches there - main lights including.

2. More light inside at night, and some more action while opening and closing main doors same time - something like turning off main lights or change it to red ones, pulsing red lights on the floor on line of gate, and siren while opening and closing, green lights on the floor when opened?