Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

Hellfish and BN880, damn I dont remember who got shot shortly after I took this picture. I jsut remembered it was a very familliar name and none of the CIA guys. But the person should know cause I told him about the screenshot 1 second later over teamspeak.

It was BN880

I disagree. smile_o.gif Get your faces straight. And I have sun/glasses in all my identities, that could not be me- unless I was wearing contacts? tounge_o.gif

Hellfish and BN880, damn I dont remember who got shot shortly after I took this picture. I jsut remembered it was a very familliar name and none of the CIA guys. But the person should know cause I told him about the screenshot 1 second later over teamspeak.

It was BN880

I disagree.  smile_o.gif  Get your faces straight.  And I have sun/glasses in all my identities, that could not be me- unless I was wearing contacts?  tounge_o.gif

The spetznaz isn't you, but the guy in the far back is. I would never be caught out in the open like that, so it must have been you. biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gifwink_o.gifghostface.gif

Out in the open? You call that out in the open? There is an eastern block house right there if i want to use it (meaning it actually stops some bullets) and I was chucking OFP frags, which by the way still killed me by hitting that house. I was wounded beyond belief so I could not even use my sniper rifle to hit the good part of a barn, let alone a spetznatz in prone. All the chatter from ghost birds was confusing me as usual, because when I see someone talking battle I think they are alive....

And this goes to Mr. Smartass Albert ( biggrin_o.gif ) if you are a bird/observer I do not listen to you, and your bird shadows freak me out. biggrin_o.gif I don't accept this "ghost" advice. And people from the future (played mission before and know whats coming) should be quiet too.

tounge_o.gif

So there, I got my say. biggrin_o.gif

And this goes to Mr. Smartass Albert (  biggrin_o.gif  ) if you are a bird/observer I do not listen to you, and your bird shadows freak me out.   biggrin_o.gif  I don't accept this "ghost" advice.  And people from the future (played mission before and know whats coming) should be quiet too.

AMEN! Dead people don't talk!

I could swear Stalin was just on the phone!  rock.gif

But here comes a sweet question. I tried to take an extraordinary screenshot with everything on FULL LEVEL. It went fine untill I chose to take the HIGHEST terrain level. Since then I cant start my OFP anymore. Of course I tried to set everything back on OFP PREFERENCES but I cant change terrain level in this pre-game option! Do I need to reinstall?

Check the UserInfo.cfg in your user folder (i.e. OFP/users/Albert Schweizer). There's a setting called terrainGrid - change that to 50.000000 and you're done (that's the 'low' setting, you can adjust it again ingame).

If we play, then why dont we try BAS this time?

no, fdf plz! i don't want to d/l all this bas stuff now...

Thou dost not have BAS? Thou art teh uber un-1337 membohr!!!1

(Rough translation: You don't have BAS? You are the super un-elite member!)

biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Yeah but playing BAS is like a puzzle. One has to search 2Mio different sites to collect them all together and well then half an hour later 30% are already obsolete and need to be patched. Very confusing.

And dont you dare giving me a link here to the site that you assume to have all addons. It wont work! Usually one link is broken or the one or the other addon is too old.. and so on!

Yeah, good luck with that. By the way, here's a link:

Teh link

wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

i have dera 1.5 and a blackhawk version, maybe the pavehawk too. but i don't know whether i have the latest versions etc

In any case, it's too early to start a game, despite it being the weekend.

Well, too late over here, anyways, I dunno about other countries...

[Gareth Gates must die]

what's up with you guys?! 2 days, 0 games? sad_o.gif

I am here. But no server!

the server is here, too. but we need llauma to start it tounge_o.gif

Sorry but I gotta say this

"Werder Bremer ihr Luschis, wir hätten euch den Hitern versohlt wenn der blöde Schiri nicht Rot gegeben hätte. "

Amen

But back to the topic, where are they, have you seen any of them posting tonight?

i saw llauma yesterday.

erm who said that? or is it quoted from THE albert biggrin_o.gif

it was an exciting game from the 2:1 to the "rote karte"...

oh yes, he seems to be online... here at the forums, but not at icq. sad_o.gif

I'm here.. I'm here! So what's the plan?