Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Gta san andreas

Girlfriend missions are optional unless you really want those suits and get to keep your weapons after dying/getting arrested.. whistle.gif

Are they among the other regular missions or are they somewhere else?

Are they among the other regular missions or are they somewhere else?

The first one you get is after the mission where you burn the house down then run in and save the woman. The other ones are around here and there, I've only been able to find 2 other ones.

My problem is that on my first date, I was just driving around with the girl and some gang members started shooting my car and it caught fire and I jumped clear of the explosion but the girlfriend didn't biggrin_o.gif So now instead of getting a full relationship bar after 3 or 4 dates, I get a slim increase.

Now my problem is the Corkscrew jump in the driving school.

Driving school? Where?

the one in SF

List of Girlfriends locations, when they are available, and what kinda guy they like

Denise Robinson: first one found in burning apartment in LS

Michelle Cannes: found inside SF driving school

Katie Zhan: found at the SF Avispa Country Club, practicing T'ai Chi

Helena Wankstein: Blueberry, Red County: at the Ammu-Nation Shooting range Balcony

Barbara Schternvart: El Quebrados, Desert: Sheriff's Parking lot

Millie Perkins: Caligula's Palace LV during the mission "Key to Her Heart

Denise Robinson 16:00 to 06:00, likes lots of sex appeal

Michelle Cannes 00:01 to 12:00, likes a guy whos fat + lots of sex appeal, she'll go out w/ you if your strong as well

Katie Zhan 12:00 to 00:00 likes really strong character

Helena Wankstein: 08:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 02:00 likes average size man, about what you looked like when you started, + sex appeal

Millie Perkins 02:00 to 10:00 and 14:00 to 18:00 show up w/ lots of sex appeal, or just show up in the gimp suit for instant action.

Alright.. I'm stuck. Help a brother out. In the Big Smoke mission where you have to chase the train and kill the guys on the front, how the hell do you do it? I've done this mission about 20 times now and at most only 3 of the bad guys die. I'm getting seriously tired of this mission and it's all I have left to do before the Los Santos finale. confused_o.gif

Isn't Big Smoke with you on that mission?

What I remember is to drive on the side of the train with a moped and let Big Smoke kill the guys on the top of the train.

I have had som difficulty to get it done too but I made it after a while wink_o.gif

PS: Take a Uzi or a Mech 9 with you to take them out faster.

Big Smoke can't shoot at all pistols.gif

EDIT: So long since I have done that mission, I'm already flying a Harrier

and when you can do that your almost at the end of the game. yay.gif

Yeah I'm stuck on the same, one guy always survives confused_o.gif Colossus how did you shoot yourself? You're on the bike so you can only shoot to the sides and to the front, the bad guys are above you to the side... maybe if one leans to turn...

Edit: Now I made it lol. Didn't really do anything different this time, except maybe being a bit more behind the first part of the train sometimes, and a bit ahead sometimes.

When you get through the tunnel there is some hills that has the hight as the train,

I think they are there for a reason icon_rolleyes.giftounge2.gif

PS: I have only done this on the PS2 version but I should be the same on PC.

First off, when you get on the bike at the station, there's a platform on the right that you can drive up (stairs), and you'll be at an even height with them, there usually one of them is shot by Big Smoke.

After the turn, stay on the right track, don't get too close to the train or else Big Smoke can't shoot up and hit the guys. Then watch for the on coming train, avoid it by staying to the right of it. In the tunnel, stay on the right track, and at the exit of the tunnle, go up the side dirt road, follow it. Usually at this point, there's 1 guy left, and it just means keeping the bike in a position that Big Smoke has a shot on the ones are left.

I tried stopping and trying to shoot them myself, but its really hard if you don't have an AK or if there's more than 1 to kill. pistols.gif

Drive level with the blokes, just off the side of the track. I was done before I got out the other end of the tunnel wink_o.gif

i jumped the bike on top of the train using the bridge at the start wink_o.gif

I hate this mission.  mad_o.gif

Relax and take a brake, maybe play some coop wink_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

When I had played for about 10 minutes, the game locked for 2 seconds and then my computer rebooted. rofl.gif

Too bad, could have been a good game but I guees I will never play it now.

When I had played for about 10 minutes, the game locked for 2 seconds and then my computer rebooted. rofl.gif

Too bad, could have been a good game but I guees I will never play it now.

I had the same problem, except I got a BSOD saying "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". As it turned out going into sound options in windows and turning off hardware accel fixed it for me smile_o.gif

I`ve played GTA San Andreas at an friends computer, after I´m got home I directly ordered the game at Amazon. smile_o.gif

Looks very nice, had cool gameplay. If you are an adult you might want to test the mod "Hot Coffee". It bring something back in that game that was taken out for some reason. wink_o.gif

*Cough* http://www.gtasanandreas.net/news/single.php?id=1469 *cough*

Warning: In the link above there are some preview images of the mod containing sexual acts and some mild female nudity. All digital. The mod unlocks a part of the game that was left out intentionally as it was obviously too "adulty". From what I understand, it's some sex-based mini-games that are added when your girlfriend invites you to join her for coffee.

I checked the rules on this matter, and I'm not really sure what to think, but... if you're interested, check it out. I found out about this, and I'm not even a GTA:SA player, so I just wanted to share some of what the fuzz what about! smile_o.gif

Personally, I think it looks down right sexy on PC.

ofp0418iu.th.jpg

If I press Y when walking up to a drug dealer, it just makes me say "get lost" etc, pressing N doesn't help either. I shoot him and take his ~$2.000 but aren't you supposed to be able to buy drugs?

I've got ~$30.000 now, but I'm only at the first girlfriend (after torching house) so I don't know if there are any good houses available, anyone know?