Sign in to follow this  
Footmunch

Hunt the intruder - out-flank him

Oh, i forgot to ask, when will we be seeing a new version of the Hunter?

how is that materials (specular reflections) implemented?

are you updating any of your other planes to use this?

Yep, good work. I love the su-27. wink_o.gif

Great job mate !

I got one question though, shouldn't the "Intruder" be called A-6E, or is that a different model/version ?

BTW, the gun on Su-27 is called GSh-301 (30mm, 150 rounds).

Also, are there going to be any A2G versions of it (SU-27) ?

would be nice to see one with OFAB-250/500 and/or KAB-500Kr's.

Footmunch, I was wondering if you had considered doing an F/A-18D (the marine two seat version)? Your aircraft are ALWAYS top notch and for some reason you seem to be able to come out with it in RECORD time...great work biggrin_o.gif

Just tested them and they are really good  wow_o.gif

I found one little bug in the A6, when you change your weapon the missiles are called TOW's. Not very disturbing.

Overall great work!

BTW: Can you make a F14 Tomcat?

Ironsight I second the wish for a F-14.

It´s simply one of the most beautiful planes ever

Ironsight I second the wish for a F-14.

It´s simply one of the most beautiful planes ever

Agree on that! Especially the Phoenix missiles make it a superb fighter unclesam.gif

Have you two seen that F-14 that was made a long time ago? It's pretty good. Check ofp.info or opflash.org

somebloke - yes that´s the one from Project Hellden or something i believe.

But look at the F-15 Deadsoldier & US Marine made ... it was very good but Footmunch did a new F-15 and i think he could do a very much better F-14 as the one we already have.

I don't think Phoenix AAMs are suited to OFP.

Not really they have a range of around 100 miles crazy_o.gif

But the missiles aren't important the aircraft is wink_o.gif

*Sigh* And here's the burden for being soooo good, Foot.  tounge_o.gif

(ya'know, a simple Lear jet would be neat too.... JK) biggrin_o.gif

BTW, the A6 has no textures at greater than 500M on my system... Great napalm though!

Your F-16's covering Oyman's A10's make for great viewing as a civvie.  Fun to just watch the sparks fly and tanks crunch.

Hornet Hornet Hornet...PRETTY PLEASE...LOL biggrin_o.gif A new tomcat would be nice too but a hornet would be GREAT

yeah their nice but their framerate hogs, AI doesn't like them too well and their not really compatiable with any other ofp fast movers that are out now....

One thing i have to mention, the reflections in these planes are amazing!

I ordered 4 of them to disembark after a successful attack on a convoy and they went very orderly in a neat row with some 50m apart from each other to Malden Airport, what a sight smile_o.gif

but...a small bug report, the A6's on autolanding (or AI landing) land with gear up crazy_o.gif I also have no textures on the A6 if over +\- 500m.

dude we already have great hornets, no need to make an addon 3 times just because it doesnt fit your needs crazy_o.gif

we already have great F/A-18's out there done by Hudson&Pennywise i believe  rock.gif

Yep and these come with all goodies, openable canopy, jammer, ejection seat, napalm, retractable gear, sonic boomm, cool sounds, etc. I think it would be cool if Foot would finish his betas before reproducing an already awsome addon, im my very umble opinion ofcourse wink_o.gif .

dude we already have great hornets, no need to make an addon 3 times just because it doesnt fit your needs crazy_o.gif

we have great M4s..but that doesn't stop every modder in the world from creating more M4s does it ...hudsons F-18 is great but it does not fit with other aircraft in ofp..its too fast...the AI can't fly it for shit...I think footmunch would do a good job on one because all of his stuff is top notch, compatiable with his previous work(all have generally the same features) and the loadouts are more flexible than the hudson stuff and not as needy on your machine..have you tried the cluster bombs that came with the hudson hornet...my goodness that thing KILLS framerates like no bodies business... if you don't want a new hornet thas cool...I'm sure I'm not the only one who does..in the end its his choice I'm just trying to provide some imput from the community on what would be a nice addition to the ofp skies