Sign in to follow this  
cympatheey

Crack stuff

Okay I'm In the Process of Creating a bunch of Crack stuff Such as one Kilo of Crack, then a couple kilos of crack stacked on top of each other, and a bunch of it on a wooden platform ready to be loaded into planes then briefcases full of it, and briefcases full of cash. So far all i have done are the kilo and group done. Heres a few renders because I'm still fixing the configs and stuff.

I'll post some pics in a second

make a table with some bags and a pile of white dust rock.gif and a knife. maybe even a gun on the table. give it a glossy look to like its in a plastic bag. looking good halariou saddon man and I bet it will be widely used.

man and I bet it will be widely used.

What are you talking about??? I GOT REDBALLS!! AHHHH!

*Itches nose*

hehe, love this addon. Will make my OFP experience even better

*sniff* *hey! what is that pink panther doing in my OFP game?*

a suitcase full of cash would be good, also big crates with em in along with filler like ie those small polystyrne bits in the boxs to protect em.

Yeah, we could use this, as well as a crate of the stuff.

My drug war campaign is delayed because of the lack of this.

Other than that, I don't see much use except for MP civ games. sad_o.gif

Other than that, I don't see much use except for MP civ games. sad_o.gif

OFP:CP, we can always use stuff like this in there.

A Dealer mission. Deal the drugs, lots of different optinions...lalalala...do the wrong thing you get killed, Ai does wrong thing they get killed...etc,etc.etc..

earn money perhaps throughout a campaign, deal the drugs to others, and avoid the police....but remember, make enough money to keep the campaign going tounge_o.gif

marines come to secure a town but the civiians are really violent and seem like they are on speed............. look sir big bags of laundy detergent? I thought they just used water and soap here?

GREAT!!!!! biggrin_o.gif

Been looking for some good addons involving objects like drug stuff, any certain release date for it yet?

hmmm.....lets see, body enhancing drugs hey tounge_o.gif

So we're on a mission as a black ops guy, go into this one town, find crack, take a little, then find out that a horde of russian's are coming to get you. wow_o.gif

Time to show then what being hyper is all about crazy_o.gif

* DIE BASTARDS MUAHAHHA biggrin_o.gif *

a suitcase full of cash would be good

What money is used on Nogova?

How does it look like?

Is this the start of a "Design nogova money" contest?

No one knows!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Doesn't matter..  Every dishonest, crooked, corrupt, or crimminal wants cold hard US cash.  It's the most widely accepted and the biggest bargaining commodity currently, even with the Euro being worth more than the dollar.

Here's my list of addons for any serious drugs or misc. drug stuff.

First off, a vehicle with some drug paraphanilia (excuse the spelling).  Maybe a couple of used needles or a crack pipe or two.  Throw in some loose 20's and 50 US bills scattered around in the car.

Second, a REAL DRUG LAB!!!  It would be nice if someone would make a highly detailed room where all the chemical equipment and cheap containers are shown, especially if the AI can easily manuver around in it.  That would be heaven for a few OFP mods.

Third, a transport civilian truck similiar to the BIS Civilian truck, except have it where mostly drugs occupy the space, but a few guns in viewable in the cargo and some ammo magazines in the floor.

Finally, decent quality small drug addon units like a drug syringe, a crack pipe, etc.

LOL WILCO!!!!!!!!! I'm going to have nightmare's where pink money with flowers are chasing me tounge_o.gif I vote that should be the OFFICIAL NOGOVAN MONEY!

Could somebody possibly add a Poll to this, maybe a MODERATOR or someone, with the options "Flower Money" or "Other" ? Please....... [in whiney old little kid sound where he stretches it out real long, Pweeeeeeees..... sad_o.gif]

Table of cocaine and new animation "smash face into cocaine" a la Scarface :P

hgot any mushrooms for us too?? I like that man...make me all dizzy and shit biggrin_o.gif

cympatheey ready to work some more biggrin_o.gif

Okay I'm starting work on the other things you guys requested and right now ALl I have done is the single bag of crack One Kilo just pile this stuff up with setpos and you can have loads of it. Next I will work on the table with some white powder and a gun on it. then I'll add some drug stuff to the inside of the ft open trucks but for now here ya go fella one bag of crack. Its still in beta by the way

Crack Kilo

but for now here ya go fella one bag of crack. Its still in beta by the way

Does anyone else find this as funny as I do? I feel like I'm in a different reality.