Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Vote for a custom face!

I'd like to see the rest of the A-Team to go with Mr-T wink_o.gif

hell how right you are. If someone would be able to do the clothes, someone else the typical rifles then I think it would be the most spectacular addon of the year 2004. tounge_o.gif

ateam.jpg

and dont forget their truck

ateam.gif

Tonight at around 11pm "CIA" time poll is closed! And everyone is welcome to create a face of the winner

Making a face is easy. Making it look good is pretty tough.

Indeed, I'm making some progress now thanks to Albert's tips, but making it look nice is extremely hard, and I'm no way near it.

and dont forget their truck

[img.]http://members.aol.com/cotsmm/ateam.gif[/img]

Yeah, that truck would be great ... i'm searching this one for a long time now, but found only one ... and that one is a retextured jeep ... looks preety wierd sad_o.gif

Mfg MEDICUS

A Mr T face alone wouldn't feel right if he didn't have all that "bling-bling" around his neck.

I voted for Mr. Gorbatschow because of his spot on his head would make for a good target to practice sniping at. biggrin_o.gif

Rumsfeld needs YOU!

Vote for RUMSFELD!

And if he win, the next contest must include him:

2165787.jpg

Mohammed Said al Sahaf!!!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

OKAY!!! SO we start the first contest with Mr. T tounge_o.gif . I just decide now that the last day to contribute will be Thursday next week. Sorry it lasts so many days but I will doing a short trip on saturday till...Wednesday. But I stop talking and you can organise this contest in your own way if you like! smile_o.gif

What happend to the contest?  rock.gif

Would really like to some nice Mr.Ts  smile_o.gif

Mfg MEDICUS

Quote[/b] ]Charlie Chaplin

Better not show that face to strangers, they'll ban you for being a "damn Nazi" wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

up-1dvd_chaplin_dictator.jpghitler.jpg

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Adolf Hitler</span> <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Charlie Chaplin</span>

Trust me I tried them all. I tried MR. T (only bad Photos out there)

I tried Rumsfeld (quite okay but the shape of his head is odd)

And I tried Mc Gyver. Wasted hours on the three but didnt realy succeed. I could post some screenies soon, but dont be dissapointed about the results!

Well, but your kofi looks incredibly good. It made me laugh every time seeing him in wetsuit tounge_o.gif

Well not even Bush worked the way I wanted it to.

Still I embarass my skills here and post it but didnt waste more than 30 minutes on it)

screenie.jpg

screenie3.jpg

mr_t.jpg

Here's my first version of Mr T.. It's not perfect yet but I dont feel like working on it anymore today so you get to see the progress. I need to fix the neck colour etc.

wow_o.gif  This is far beyond what I was able to do. The pictures I found with google all sucked. The results you were able achieve are no match to my efforts!  applause

(stupid computer-genious! You ruin my self-respect  biggrin_o.gif )

Mine is still in process, (in contrast to yours his lip movements work, that by itself was already tough)

MrT.JPG

It's Mr T.. He has to look angry smile_o.gif

The lip movements are not that bad.. sure the teeths appears to be made of rubber but you can live with that.

No llauma, it is perfect! Especially since you just didnt copy paste like me but you implemented your own creativity. Very expressive, very accurate. Top Notch! Competition over

(see what you have done now?) But the next competition I will kick your a.s.s. !  biggrin_o.gif

kurt.jpg

Here's my Kurt Cobain face.. I have edited it quite much so it doesn't even look like him anymore tounge_o.gif

yeah, I know how that feels. Did one with my own face and now it looks like me after a 24kg of steriods

Oh BTW. Gollum1, I dont feel much like doing a face of Hitler. let this guy rot in hell, he didnt earn my respect to make fun of. And towards contributors like Avon I think it would be pretty tasteless and insensitive. No face of Stalin, Hitler or any other sick guy, I am never gona do that! Nor will any mass-murderer or criminal appear in the list of "vote for a custom face" poll

Llauma, why dont you chose the next potential faces for a poll. But learn from my mistakes, first check that there are enough front-view pictures of the dude available online. It must be large portraits and without any shadows from on the left or right side of the face. otherwise only people as skilled as you can contribute! smile_o.gif

Llauma, why dont you chose the next potential faces for a poll. But learn from my mistakes, first check that there are enough front-view pictures of the dude available online. It must be large portraits and without any shadows from on the left or right side of the face. otherwise only people as skilled as you can contribute!  smile_o.gif

I'm not skilled.. You just need to know what's worth to work with. If there's a shadow on one side of face just clone the good side. The problem is getting everything to match as the sides are lower resolution than the front.

Maybe we should go for famous actors, musicians and athlets. You can often find alot of good pics to use.

clone the good side, I tried that but some faces only work with the odds (bush, rumsfeld) Dont get around it, it is your turn now! biggrin_o.gif

Who? me? What are you talking about?

I dont know who to choose.. Rambo would be nice smile_o.gif

How about the Governator? or has that already been made?