Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Vote for a custom face!

The task is very simple. You choose one of the celebrities above and after 2 days we will make a competition of who creates the best custom face of this personality. You dont need to put a picture of the mask here, cause that would be too boring. Just take some ingame screenshots of your character and we chose the best contribution. Maybe the moderators would be so kind to help us chosing objectively the most creative and realistic mask!

Everyone feel free to vote and face-mod!

i think somebody already made a Mr. T mug a while ago? anyway Richard Dean Anderson gets my vote.

I chose the celebrities very wisely. I took only those that can be found online BUT not too many pictures. Me personaly I prefered the Glöckner cause it leaves a lot of space for creativity. But McGyver and his nice haircut (mullet) that must be awesomely funny! biggrin_o.gif

yea but his 80's hair style would only look good if it were in 3D. speaking of mullets:

vincebanner.jpg

wouldn't mind John Travolta or maybe Samual L. Jacksons fro smile_o.gif

I thought about those 2. But their face is too broad. It wouldnt show properly. E.g. did you see the mask someone did of Arnold? That one should teach you a lesson of which faces never work. And about afro-american guys..well I just did Kofi and it is fun but Mr. T is spectacular enough I think!

I thought about those 2. But their face is too broad. It wouldnt show properly. E.g. did you see the mask someone did of Arnold? That one should teach you a lesson of which faces never work. And about afro-american guys..well I just did Kofi and it is fun but Mr. T is spectacular enough I think!

But the hunchback of Notre Dame would work? tounge_o.gif

I think that i speak for most of the forum mebers when i say that we need a Letterman face skin. But since he isn't in the poll (shame on you albert :o) I vote for McGyver because he is truly classic.

King of Bling gets my vote (thats Mr T to all ye oldé folk out there)

Hm........I don't even know how to make a custom face!

Is it hard - any information on how to do it?

And finally - yes I've tried the search button, but it seems the information is a bit sparse.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hm........I don't even know how to make a custom face!

Is it hard - any information on how to do it?

And finally - yes I've tried the search button, but it seems the information is a bit sparse.

Any help would be appreciated!

http://www.theavonlady.org/theofpfaq/misc/custface.htm

it is realy truly very easy. I did some only with MSPAINT.

I really don't know if this a joke or for real.

I really can't trust anything to day, I'm really paranoid  rock.gif

I vote Margaret Thatcher, someone I'd love to shoot in the face mad_o.gif

If not then Albert Einstein smile_o.gif

lol, why isn't it a face of Bush here. I would lover to shot that

too.

I just noticed I forgot quite a few interesting characters. But then again. If this competition is fun then we might make a second one!

very easy what you do then. Dont copy your entire face there right away. First take the nose and put where the nose belongs, then the eyes, then copy paste copy paste copy paste!

Lol, remember that mp3 mp3 1mb

I vote Scharping.

Would be funny to play with him ... especially if you adapt the voice .... that means verrrrrrrrrry slow  tounge_o.gif

BTW: Scharping was Minister of Defense in germany (for a more or less short time)  smile_o.gif

Mfg MEDICUS

@ Albert Schweizer:

Why did u chose Scharping and not for example Helmut Kohl? His face would definitly be fun tounge_o.gif

impossible shape of his head. Even Mr T is pretty tough cause the black irokese hair style would require to change the form of the head. VEEERRRRYYY TOUGH. But I want to keep it easy so everyone should be able to participate with MASKMAKING ONLY!

And how would Kohl look in a 70kg body?

I'd like to see the rest of the A-Team to go with Mr-T wink_o.gif

impossible shape of his head. Even Mr T is pretty tough cause the black irokese hair style would require to change the form of the head. VEEERRRRYYY TOUGH. But I want to keep it easy so everyone should be able to participate with MASKMAKING ONLY!

Yeah, i see.

Quote[/b] ]And how would Kohl look in a 70kg body?

ROFL! tounge_o.gif

You are right, didn't think about that.

I had to vote Mr T.

Albert you crazy fool. This is a good idea

tounge_o.gif

Too bad I cant make faces. sad_o.gif