Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

Im already making a campaign with my concoction of addons, which is pretty smilar to these exept with a few more odds and ends.

What would be best, using UCE russian infantry or the such russian infantry for general russian infantry?

Also, i chose the vit apc resistence over edges. mainly cus they suited the story a bit better.

-ZiRo

yea i couldnt decide on a resistance replacer so i figured ill leave that open to the public. especialy/hopefuly with more options in teh future of resistance replacers

Well it's ok, I get an error when I select an officer, can't play as that..

Ok you might wanna update it, the weapons for officer in config.cpp has ",," in it, and it errors, so take out one comma and it works.

Ok you might wanna update it, the weapons for officer in config.cpp has ",," in it, and it errors, so take out one comma and it works.

odd how it let me play with that in there. thanks for noticeing im reuploading it now

odd how it let me play with that in there. thanks for noticeing im reuploading it now

So what about that?

I haven't been able to watch a single intro yet. I either get "missing addons: bas_soarpilots", "missing addons: jam_magazines" or "missing addons: EC_m1911a1". Yes I'm sure I have all these addons.

Other than that it's great. smile_o.gif

I haven't been able to watch a single intro yet. I either get "missing addons: bas_soarpilots", "missing addons: jam_magazines" or "missing addons: EC_m1911a1". Yes I'm sure I have all these addons.

Other than that it's great.  smile_o.gif

Unfortunatelly, you're right.

It reverts to originals, when the message appears.

Pappy Boyington, can you give me some clues how to binerize the config.cpp?

How about Inq's A10, and Silesians T55, Cessna etc., or does that not need to be done through config?

Quote[/b] ]How about Inq's A10, and Silesians T55, Cessna etc., or does that not need to be done through config?

I was hoping for the RHS T-55. Has Silesian actually released his T-55?

Go to OFPEC and get the CppToBin utility.

very funny.

I get property sth error, even though I just de-bin-ed the config without any chnges.

CPP2BIN doesn't quite work.

"error on property destroyFreindly -CfgExperiance"

Go to OFPEC and get the CppToBin utility.

very funny.

I get property sth error, even though I just de-bin-ed the config without any chnges.

CPP2BIN doesn't quite work.

"error on property destroyFreindly -CfgExperiance"

yea when u de bin it desletes ALOT of data thats why i gave you the de version

@missing addons: ummmmm crazy_o.gif no clue how to fix this one. i get the occasinal "missing inq_weapon pack" here and there but it never killed any of the intros. if someone has an answer for this ill update it

@T55: i DID use the RHS t55 smile_o.gif

So how you did it, come on.

I'd like to do sth personal.

So how you did it, come on.

I'd like to do sth personal.

download my config again. in the rar is a file called Dev-CPP.cpp

you edit that. then use the cpp2bin tool on that renaming the bined file config and replace your current config with that one

on soar pilots:

your line: "crew="BASsoarpilotw""

Bas: "bas_soarpilotw"

Do you think?

you don't have any "jam" lines except for "JAM_ATlauncher" & Rocket

Should there be anything else?

",," on "EC_m1911a1"

That's all for now.

on soar pilots:

your line: "crew="BASsoarpilotw""

Bas: "bas_soarpilotw"

Do you think?

you don't have any "jam" lines except for "JAM_ATlauncher" & Rocket

Should there be anything else?

",," on "EC_m1911a1"

That's all for now.

i copy and pasted the crew name straight from the BAS hh60 config so what they call it is what i named it

i didnt feel that jam needed mentioning since u need it with the BAS ranger/delta

wooo now Im gonna make my normal soldiers have javelins and a g36 so I can cheat on multiplayer!!!!! biggrin_o.gif

Joking.

too many things need to be download (as i dont have all of them) sad_o.gif

too many things need to be download (as i dont have all of them)  sad_o.gif

well thats the whole idea of a unit rplacment is u need the things to replace them with tounge_o.gif

very well done pappy..now i wish i had more spare time to play ofp again. thx for including the unbinarized .cpp, maybe sometime i´ll comprehend how to change it myself, but for now i´m happy with it as is. the usage of addons is very good, i especially like the modified vitapc.pbo, nice not to have to load the bigger original-addon.

Q: did you include the explosions from that new effect pack too ?

btw: regarding silesians retextured vehicles: i find it much easier to modify the data.pbo´s (via kegetys hisky-installer) to change textures in ofp.