Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

Looked at it again and tried to reinstall - CRC errors from thefilefront downloads. Just didn't notice before.

Tried downloading from two different net connections on two different computers. I think Filefronts files are screwed up.

Anyone else know of mirrors for the Installers? thx.

Quote[/b] ]T55 pack: thats due to the fact that there was only 1 pack that wasnt corrupt and it was too late i had made the installer then

The T-55 pack on @WAR isn't corrupt

I've just one question , can I replace vulcan,apache and other addons with yours without installing y2k3 ?

thanks for futur answer ...

yeah: Combat! Bradleys 1.2 APC & Crew

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics2/crewW03.jpg

now there is a good replacement for the crew .... the soars were ok but this is much better !!!

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons/CBT_APC_CREW_V1.0.rar

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons/CBT_BRAD_V1.2.rar

what about that PAPPY ... that is worth a new change... for me....

Top stuff PB, it seems that things are really starting to balance out PB.

One question, I just updated the mod for the first time in a couple of months, do I need to restart the campaigns I was playing?

now there is a good replacement for the crew .... the soars were ok but this is much better !!!

For me SOAR Crew is much better. This crews for Bradley are Hyk US soldiers with helmets after all. SOARs are completly diffrent. I woud suggest changing Humvve for one that Fishkoph made, I already do this for me.

Top stuff PB, it seems that things are really starting to balance out PB.

One question, I just updated the mod for the first time in a couple of months, do I need to restart the campaigns I was playing?

No, it shoud be working fine......

Edit:

Ups, double post smile_o.gif

@kuba

have you taken the lead of this project now  rock.gif  biggrin_o.gif

well it was just a suggestion for pappy......  i like the soars too.

but the new crews .... well are more realistic...

rude dog said this himself and with the connectiosn i have im inclined to agree with him

Bracly crew is the crew for the M113 and the M2A2 ONLY. not tanks only APC's so if i made the update it would be for the APC only the SOAR crew is a perfect representation of a MBT crew member.

and right now im very busy with the USCG Pack. when 1.0 comes out ill come back make a few changes and update it

the problem now is. that if i update this with the crew. . . i need to remake the installer and upload it. and like i said before thats 3 hours to upload.  but the next rlease will have the crew for the M113 and the M2A2 replaced with the bradly crew. the MBT crew stays the same

edit: no kuba hasnt takin over. he just trouble shoots the problems posted here so that i can focus on the USCG Pack and the P38

thanks kuba

the problem now is. that if i update this with the crew. . . i need to remake the installer and upload it. and like i said before thats 3 hours to upload.  but the next rlease will have the crew for the M113 and the M2A2 replaced with the bradly crew. the MBT crew stays the same

Maybe in that case you shoud wait for Red Hammers Infantry and Tanks until next update? Now there are only 3 things to change

- APCs Crew(BTW, update Bradleys config, i am not sure of this but it looks like M2A2ODS in new version have more seats that previous one)

- Humvies(Fishkopf pack)

- damaged T55 file

If we are talking about updates, i woud like refres old idea. Before you said that you personally replace jeep MG with INQ HTTV. Why dont you do this? I change it for me and it works perfectly. I know i know, addons size, etc, but this buggy is really nice. What about chaning current default US Jeep for Open Humve from Fiskops (dammit name, cant write it propably biggrin_o.gif ) pack? I am not sure, but Willys jeep is not using in modern US Army, they have HMMV-s evrywhere. Open version is quite easy to damage, so it woud keep balance of the game.

So, my proposed changes:

-Jeep MG for HTTV

-Jeep for Open Hummve from Fishkopf pack

Quote[/b] ]

edit: no kuba hasnt takin over. he just trouble shoots the problems posted here so that i can focus on the USCG Pack and the P38

thanks kuba

No problem.

Hey, I don't know if anyone has been experiencing the same problems as me, but ever since installing the Y2K3 mod OFP has started to crash at random times. The first was when having a small skirmish on desert island with RHS T-64s and SIGs M1A1s, and the last was me getting shot down in the BAS MH-47E by an EDG Resistance RPG-7? Has anyone had OFP crashing at random times? Any ideas on how to approach this? The reason I think it's related to the mod is it never crashed at all before. Thanks

for real? I must have an older version...

Propably you dont have dont have replacment pack. Grab it from here

@marine26thmeu

Have you newest version installed? In older versions were some problems with rpg-s, but it is already fixed. No idea about that tanks, but if of.info have wrong T55 on their said, the T64 coud be wrong to. Suggest downloading this from Red Hammer site.

Kuba I have version 3.8, is there any version higher than that? I downloaded off of @war, and I believe it said it was Pappy's final version. Thanks

Kuba I have version 3.8, is there any version higher than that?  I downloaded off of @war, and I believe it said it was Pappy's final version.  Thanks

lol my final version was 5.1

click my sig for the links and such

looked into the jeepmg and humvee

the humvee form fishkop whatever (darn weird names can never remember them) wil replace both i decided

httv with M2 will replace the jeep MG and the humvee half top will replace the default hummer

both the humvee and jeep with mg will get awesome offroad capability.

as of right now the default hummer (replaced by the halftop) with a lil tweak can make 50mph (accoridin to the speedometer) off road and need is pushin past 60 on raod  biggrin_o.gif

Okay, I turned in my old fossil of a version and am the proud owner of 5.1. OFPY2K3 changed my life.

To be honest, I was actually expecting the next version to be published right as soon as I DLed the whole latest one... I'd probably have a gunshot in my monitor if that happened, though.

Okay, I turned in my old fossil of a version and am the proud owner of 5.1. OFPY2K3 changed my life.

To be honest, I was actually expecting the next version to be published right as soon as I DLed the whole latest one... I'd probably have a gunshot in my monitor if that happened, though.

lol no dont expect anything til around mid june.

Project List is as follows:

Seahawks - done

USCG Pack- Work In Progress

OFPY2K3- 5.2 Upcoming Mid June

Changes for 5.2 thus far:

*JeepMG replaced by HTTV (woodland M2)

*Humvee replaced by the humvee halftop of fishkops

found this knife addon on a website with a decent kill rate. experimented with assinging it to the soldiers in cqb to ensure they woudlnt draw thier knife instead. but they oped over the rifel. i thought hte knife might be a nice addition to the player for sneeking up and quietly killing a soldier. but u cant come within 50m of an enemy soldier wihtout htem knwoing your there crazy_o.gif now if anyone thinks giving the soldiers knives (takes pistol slot), all west soldiers cept crew, pilot, officer, sniper. then let me know and ill put that back in

its the DS_Knife if anyone wants to check it out. i lost the download link thou

Thanks Pappy for the heads up, so far it hasn't crashed yet. And I saw that version fixed the WEST grenadier's loadout, in the last version I had (3.8) the grenadier didn't have the 40mm vest, it showed up as carrying no grenades. Thanks again

I love your mod just because you've changed many things...but I can't support all thoses fu... bugs crazy_o.gif

I love your mod just because you've changed many things...but I can't support all thoses fu... bugs  crazy_o.gif

Wchich bugs?